Which Battlefield game would you like to see getting remastered?

124»

Comments

• MogwaiWarrior
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3. Just because I'm a console peasant and on console the graphics look **** and we never got 64 man game modes.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14501 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to off topic since it is not anything related to BFV.
  • One_Called_Kane
    194 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    None of the titles I have enjoyed most would be tolerated by the current Battlefield playerbase.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 1942 and the expansion packs, The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WWII.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Another one. WHY??
  • crusam7
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the King BF3 , the best gameplay maps modes dlc
  • UltraMG42CamPeR
    351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF3, I'd preorder it the moment I see
  • GenesisMD5745
    544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My choice would be BF3. Loved that game, and was my first BF title. All DLC included for free, all of which were great.
  • disposalist
    8977 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2019
    Gameplay and mechanics BF3 possibly was great, but I just got so fed up with modern warfare. Can't imagine it would be long til it became uninteresting again.

In all seriousness, the next BF should probably be a post-apocalyptic shooter so they can ignore people telling them what weapons *should* be in the game (and other tedious historical 'accuracy') and concentrate on making it balanced and fun.
  • Icemangooo
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hopefully vietnam instead

• wesleyvanvianen8
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think BF3, which is a really good game!