Weekly Debrief

What the class drops when killed

AngryMalBoer
2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi Guys & Gals . Since my last post I have gotten better with BF V and thanks to all that advised me in my previous post .

I would like to put this out there , what is your thoughts. When you kill a opponent they drop a ammo bag , but let say if you kill a medic should the medic not drop a medic bag would that not be better?
As well with each other class there should be a different drop so support would be a ammo, medic will be medical bag and sniper and assault I'm not sure about as yet.

I would like to hear you comment.

Regards
AngryMalBoer

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A few people have mentioned this before and it always sounded like a good idea to me. Assault could drop gadget ammo and Recon could do something with spotting, such as revealing enemies on the minimap for a brief time (I don't think some people would like this though, it's just the only thing I could think of).
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    medic drops a little bag of health

assault drops bullets

support drops one gadget refill... if running crate. otherwise, drops bullets

recon drops bullets
  • AngryMalBoer
    edited March 1
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    A few people have mentioned this before and it always sounded like a good idea to me. Assault could drop gadget ammo and Recon could do something with spotting, such as revealing enemies on the minimap for a brief time (I don't think some people would like this though, it's just the only thing I could think of).

Tank you for the reply, I think this would make the game much more interesting and make people think of what class they will be playing in.
    I also think this would increase the ratio of how long each player will be alive as if the player has no more medic pack and kills a medic he has a longer chance of living.
  • ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 1
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Tank you for the reply, I think this would make the game much more interesting and make people think of what class they will be playing in.
    I also think this would increase the ratio of how long each player will be alive as if the player has no more medic pack and kills a medic he has a longer chance of living.

I think it would too. The ideas full951 suggested look good as well.
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Didnt we have this in bf4? When you picked up someone elses weapon you got their whole kit if i remember correctly.
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Didnt we have this in bf4? When you picked up someone elses weapon you got their whole kit if i remember correctly.

I much preferred being able to pick up someone's whole kit and switching my class mid-life. It was better than just picking up a weapon. It was useful in the heat of battle too, meant you could grab a kit and take on a tank. Not to mention that chaotic moment of panic checking the dead player's gadget setup & being weirded out that they play with their gadgets on the opposite sides to you. Ah... good times.

• DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree that medics should drop a medic pouch when killed. But everybody else should just drop ammo. Refilling the gadgets is just going to give assault players even more explosives when they're already close to being OP as is.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yep. Often I would pickup a dead medics kit and revive them with it when I was not running medic myself on BF4.
  • C00MANDUHUNTER
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Guys & Gals . Since my last post I have gotten better with BF V and thanks to all that advised me in my previous post .

I would like to put this out there , what is your thoughts. When you kill a opponent they drop a ammo bag , but let say if you kill a medic should the medic not drop a medic bag would that not be better?
    As well with each other class there should be a different drop so support would be a ammo, medic will be medical bag and sniper and assault I'm not sure about as yet.

I would like to hear you A classe médica é a mais complicada de todas quando eu jogo as bolsas médicas a pontuação é menor do que o Suporte que joga munição. Sendo assim seria bacana coletar bolsa médica de uma sequência de médicos mortos por exemplo três baixas igual a um bolsa de munição.
  • AngryMalBoer

I would like to hear you A classe médica é a mais complicada de todas quando eu jogo as bolsas médicas a pontuação é menor do que o Suporte que joga munição. Sendo assim seria bacana coletar bolsa médica de uma sequência de médicos mortos por exemplo três baixas igual a um bolsa de munição.

Thank you for your reply, I understand that some people will not agree with me on this idea, but all the classes from Assault , Medical , Support and Recon have there difficulties none is easier than the other. The reason for this idea is to make it more interesting in what class you will play & how you would play the game . I had many cases where I had to melee one of my medic team mates to drop me a medic pack or support teammates to drop me a ammo pack , I know you do get the ammo and medic refill stations but some cases there is no way that you could get to one with out running a gauntlet and as well with low health it's just funny.

I would say the Assault class should drop something else like grenades or panzerfauts?
    And with Recon maybe a flare would be quite awesome.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

yup. we had weapon attachments too. and weapons, oh man does bf4 have weapons.
  • Anadunae
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with the medic dropping health kits but not suggestions assault should drop gadget ammo and so forth as assault is a widely used class and would mean people would just have endless gadgets without stocking up at re-fill points.
  • SlickS0lar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In my case iv pick up both bags i think it's a bit random what you get