Relatively simple fixes and additions...

SlugSniper
1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 28
Most of these have historical accuracy in mind.

1. Make the Repetierpistole M1912's reload consistent with the Maschinenpistole P16's reload (bullet-by-bullet, strip-clip when empty).

2. Give the Lebel 1886 its historical breechloading capability (alternate fire mode).

3. Include setting-accurate versions of the BFV preorder weapons, such as a Fedorov Avtomat Defensive and Mosin Carbine (we already have the Annihilator Storm which is basically what the M1919 is).

4. Include all single-player-only weapon variants in multiplayer.

5. Move the Pieper Carbine to the Medic class since it's more along the lines of an SLR (intermediate cartridge and compatible with Rifle Grenades).

6. Replace the Burton LMR Trench and Optical variants' incendiary rounds with a composite reload and normal select-fire capabilities (like it was designed for), but add a third AA-oriented variant that keeps the alternate incendiary ammo.

7. Give Tanker/Pilot weapons optic zoom options.

8. Give Assault a select-fire variant of the M1907 SL that fires at 600rpm with reduced damage.

9. Give Support a 20-round variant of the Cei-Rigotti that fires at 900rpm with reduced damage.

10. Make all sidearms available to all classes. Why are there class-specific sidearms to begin with? The iconic C96 should not be limited to Medic.
Post edited by SlugSniper on

Comments

• StretchyBlackMan
    93 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Can we bring the SMG 08 back to its original ROF as well? That gun was fun before it got, uhhhh, “buffed”
  • Forkbeard84
    1569 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its a nice wishlist. But i dont think we’re getting anymore changes.
  • disposalist
    8500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, BF5 is their sole concern now. You'd think it would be better...
  • SlugSniper
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Can we bring the SMG 08 back to its original ROF as well? That gun was fun before it got, uhhhh, “buffed”

I know! I loved the Optical variant, but now it's useless.
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SlugSniper wrote: »

I know! I loved the Optical variant, but now it's useless.

I say give it a fire selector like the one on the BAR M1918A2. The single shot fire mode always felt very pointless.
  • FerrariF1993
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Could we also get campaign variants of the central powers in multiplayer??

Like the German support wearing the stalhelm
    Like the Ottoman support wearing the stahlem
    The German scout wearing the pickelhaube and the sniper mask
    Austro-Hungarian support wearing the Berndorfer helmet which is no doubt better than the full face helmet
  • SlugSniper
    Could we also get campaign variants of the central powers in multiplayer??

Like the German support wearing the stalhelm
    Like the Ottoman support wearing the stahlem
    The German scout wearing the pickelhaube and the sniper mask
    Austro-Hungarian support wearing the Berndorfer helmet which is no doubt better than the full face helmet

Don't forget the ANZAC scout.

And heck, we even have character models for the Kingdom of Hejaz in single-player. Surely DICE could throw in a Hejaz vs Ottoman map or two.
  • FerrariF1993
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ottoman vs Hejaz map would be awesome.

I suggest it would be a pure infantry map along with cavalry put into the mix this map could also have camels too.