1. Make the Repetierpistole M1912's reload consistent with the Maschinenpistole P16's reload (bullet-by-bullet, strip-clip when empty).
2. Give the Lebel 1886 its historical breechloading capability (alternate fire mode).
3. Include setting-accurate versions of the BFV preorder weapons, such as a Fedorov Avtomat Defensive and Mosin Carbine (we already have the Annihilator Storm which is basically what the M1919 is).
4. Include all single-player-only weapon variants in multiplayer.
5. Move the Pieper Carbine to the Medic class since it's more along the lines of an SLR (intermediate cartridge and compatible with Rifle Grenades).
6. Replace the Burton LMR Trench and Optical variants' incendiary rounds with a composite reload and normal select-fire capabilities (like it was designed for), but add a third AA-oriented variant that keeps the alternate incendiary ammo.
7. Give Tanker/Pilot weapons optic zoom options.
8. Give Assault a select-fire variant of the M1907 SL that fires at 600rpm with reduced damage.
9. Give Support a 20-round variant of the Cei-Rigotti that fires at 900rpm with reduced damage.
10. Make all sidearms available to all classes. Why are there class-specific sidearms to begin with? The iconic C96 should not be limited to Medic.