This game has made the community toxic

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2019
I was watching a YouTube video about BFV, with constructive criticism, and all threw it was people hating on other games.

EVEN RED DEAD. Saying, at least it ain’t boring like RDR2.

Is this what it’s come to? We gotta desperately hate on other games, cause ares isn’t doing so well.

This isn’t all the community. But the people who do this need to stop.

Comments

• Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That's gaming in general. People hating on other games, hating on other consoles or systems, hating on devs, hating on changes to the industry.

But I do agree it is particularly bad within the BF community.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Minigun991 wrote: »
    I was watching a YouTube video about BFV, with constructive criticism, and all threw it was people hating on other games.

Is this what it’s come to? We gotta desperately hate on other games, cause ares isn’t doing so well.

==
    This thread was really a waste of time. You didn't link to the video, you have made no correlation between a "toxic community" and the game of BF making it that way... and then you say it's not the whole community.. but people doing this need to stop. Stop doing what? Saying at least BF is not boring like RDR2? People make comparisons, and that is usually a valid technique.
    Somebody can complain about BF V, and then say, but at least there is bullet-drop, unlike most rifles in Fortnite.
    I don't really understand your point. I feel like I just wasted 5 minutes trying to enlighten you, and yet you probably won't come back and read it--probably a "drive-by" thread.
    Point of thread: You watched a youtube video that you disagree with, then used a broad-brush to paint the community as toxic BECAUSE of the game of Battlefield.
    Wanna bet I could spend 3 minutes and find a youtube video hyping RDR2 and dissing Battlefield?
    I'm guessing you are young based on your spelling/grammar. Trying not to stereo-type, but I'm probably correct.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Minigun991 wrote: »

Are you serious? As long as BF and CoD have existed at the same time the players of those games have talked trash about each other. This is nothing new, and it sure can't be blamed on BFV.

It's like there's a requirement where everyone who plays BFV has to make a post, and it doesn't matter how nonsensical it is, they just have to type it up and send it here. If you have nothing of value to say, don't post, it's that simple.
  • FoxFerocity
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I am curious to see what video! And i totally agree with you and i made a similiar topic that got really people furious for bringing up the topic about the negativity that is going on!
  • EA_Rtas
    505 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Considering this thread is over a year inactive I'm going to close it off.
This discussion has been closed.