Is it worth purchasing?

Comments

• dcs500
    1376 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes. It has it's issues, it's certainly not perfect, but is anything? Overall its a decent enough game if BF/military fps is your thing.
  • TFBisquit
    1225 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yo op! Once you have it, you can have fun+annoyances+bad netcode+feeling of unfair behaviour+feeling blind as a bat+instakilled+...
    and all for half the price.
    Don't buy it. It's not that good. Not even for half the price.
  • pest174
    785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Naskoni wrote: »
    If you do decide to purchase it do NOT buy it at full price and by all means do NOT buy the Deluxe Edition - it's total waste of money.

Personally I'd wait until Firestorm comes out, flops, and then see whether they actually intend to support the game long-term.

Agreed.
  • esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    I'd definitely not buy it at full price and I'm glad that I only payed 10€ for it. It can be fun to play for a few matches, but that's it. Nothing for the long run.
    As long as it doesn't fundamentally change and as long as they don't fix the loads of bugs and issues, it's most definitely in the "meh"-part of my tiny games folder very soon. Something to dig out when I'm ill or REALLY bored.
  • CaptHotah
    1052 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is now (maybe). Defenetly wasnt at launch.
  • American_Outlaw
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Until they install an anti-cheat I would say no at this point... The hackers are so rampant now on PC its not even fun to play at the moment...
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly, watching some battlefield V video, it looks pretty fun to play.

However, the problem is the reputation the game got.

Is it worth to purchase do you think?

no, if i could sell my copy back to ea for £10, i would.
  • Ernie_Shavers
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's worth purchasing but don't waste money on the deluxe edition. It's a blatant rip off. I'm such a dummy for wasting my hard earned cash on the Deluxe Edition.
  • bloodprizm
    90 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Totally worth it. Especially at the lower price point. Go for it.
  • 6r67uvv1n25z
    101 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you like battlefield games get it. I like it better than bf1. Less than bf3. It’s a fun game. The vehicles are fun the guns are fun. The are some issues but I have no regrets about getting the game and play it all the time.
  • tempo_rarity
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The best and most accurate review of the Game that I've seen so far came FROM the Forum .
    "Like being in a war movie" (or-something-like-that) , the Poster said , mostly as an aside!
    They were right . You'll like it . Buy it .
  • TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why don't you do a trial for gamefly and get it delivered to your house instead?, everyone gave their opinions, it's up to you if you let the brown nosers fool you into buying a game with many many problems. With no future content in sight besides crap battle royale.

If you like a campy 'tactical' shooter as some like to call it (yeah right) and dying instantaneously and not knowing who killed you from where, and the pathetic tank gameplay where one assault player can blow you up before your tank gets turned around, and that's besides tanks having to camp mostly at the edge of the map, or get **** by the majority of players playing the unbalanced as hell assault class with most of the best guns and gadgets.

I definitely regret my purchase, I only play for the ToW crap to unlock whatever a d then go back to whatever other game I was playing.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

put it this way, i gameshare so i technically didnt but it and i still feel ripped off. the game is boring and plagued with issues that go unfixed.
  • Pouchboy
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unless its console, remember your buying a MP game with no anticheat, so PC, no.
  • Prep768
    3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you love the BF franchise then you might like this............ maybe.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2

Buy it. It's great, I've played battlefield since vietnam and it's my fav since BF2. If you don't like ww2 setting then that's your decision.

Don't listen to the noobies who only started at bf3 and bad company and think them games are the pinnacle of the series to which every new entry has to live up to. There's a lot of bitter toxic around here.

Everybody's complaining about the same bugs and niggles of all the old bf titles yet they attack this one with venom and froth about the old games now. The fallacy of memory.
    Post edited by MidriffUrchin0 on
  • MrCamp121
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    not at all. i regret it
  • spartanx169x
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    1. The sound is broke.

2. Expect to get a black screen at least 1 ever 3 to 4 matches.

3. Expect to get stuck loading screen at least 1 time every 3 to 4 matches.

4. Expect to get the disco ball flickering every match multiple times when you die.

5. Expect to leave s server every time you lose because you will just continue to lose because the teams are not reshuffled.

6. Plan to play either assault or support because you will just stay frustrated playing as anything else.

7. Expect not to see players hidden in open view even less than 10 feet away.

8. Expect to die because you don't heal to 100% unless you have a med pack. which means you will have to leave the action to go get one only for it to get wasted and cause you to make a second trip or third trip just for med packs.

9. Expect to run out of ammo a lot.

10 . expect players to hide in every bush or tree literally anywhere. so you have to walk and crouch everywhere.

11.Expect to see so much debris at most objectives that its hard to see players even when they are in plain site.

If all of that sounds like fun to you, Sure get the game.
  • MidriffUrchin0
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    1. The sound is broke.

4. Expect to get the disco ball flickering every match multiple times when you die.

5. Expect to leave s server every time you lose because you will just continue to lose because the teams are not reshuffled.

6. Plan to play either assault or support because you will just stay frustrated playing as anything else.

8. Expect to die because you don't heal to 100% unless you have a med pack. which means you will have to leave the action to go get one only for it to get wasted and cause you to make a second trip or third trip just for med packs.

10 . expect players to hide in every bush or tree literally anywhere. so you have to walk and crouch everywhere.

11.Expect to see so much debris at most objectives that its hard to see players even when they are in plain site.

Points 6,7,8,9 massive exaggeration.

Running out of ammo and no full health regen? - exactly the **** they catered to after BF2 - cod players. I really don't believe you own this game.

Basically, 10 & 11 boil down to is - I don't like a game with graphical detail.
  • spartanx169x
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. The sound is broke.

Points 6,7,8,9 massive exaggeration.

Running out of ammo and no full health regen? - exactly the **** they catered to after BF2 - cod players. I really don't believe you own this game.

Basically, 10 & 11 boil down to is - I don't like a game with graphical detail.

I have two Xbox IDs - spartan x169x. and xsubzerox169x. I also have BF1. On PSN and XBX. Feel free to look up my stats I’m not bad at the game. Between both accounts I have almost 60 hrs in the game. The “graphical detail” is a problem when it interferes with gameplay. Not to mention to crap rendering it does. BF1 has beautiful maps and there are no visbility issues .. the same with BF4 for that matter. BF4 has beautiful maps with lots of detail like the island maps but you can always see the enemy.