Rate my stats!

okiie_918
87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Haven't seen one of these in awhile.. rate the person who last posted stats.. if possible of course.. rate and give opinion what kind of player they are.. here is my overview if you can post the link!
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/profile/psn/okiie_918/overview

Comments

• esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    You don't need to be a genius to realize that the few stats we have are impossible to rate. You simply don't have enough information to make any elaborate statement. The stats we have are just some void numbers without much meaning and are, given that they just depict one single part of the game (killing stuff) obviously meant for padders to fap at. The fact that you can jump from server to server as well as the horrible balance of the game don't help with getting anything sensible out of them, either.
    All you can do is roughly differentiating between somewhat good and somewhat bad players and you can roughly tell where the good old padding starts, but that's it. And for vehicle players it's even worse.
    That all said: You aren't a very bad player. I guess. And you are a statspadder.
    Post edited by esturias_88 on
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You're using the most overpowered planes in the game, what is there to rate?
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    @LOLGotYerTags @StarscreamUK

I’m self reporting for naming and shaming.

Please be lenient.
  • The_BERG_366
    2076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    it's astonishing how the bf community is the only community which seemingly can't deal with stats in any way whatsoever. the whole narrative of everyone being a winner is pushed like crazy by people who define good players as players that are able to press one button to drop amo or health and farm points by capping objectives together with 10 other players. and don't you dare to say anyone isn't playing very well because he has a sub 1 kd... don't you dare....

people need to learn to just deal with stats and recognise them for what they are: a picture of what happened in numbers. nothing more, nothing less.
    stats don't make necessary implications about ability... but they make implications about what happened. if you have a 7 kd that means that you in average killed 7 enemies before you died and nothing changes that. so stats do not say nothing... they say very much, its just that people read them wrongly.

So please get over yourself and stop complaining as soon as someone wants to talk about stats. I mean this guy asked people to judge his stats... not to judge his skill based on stats.
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    There are literally no words to describe some people here. Please come and look at this mods.. this guy made a thread I don’t like. Pathetic.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    188 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Since the coop mode counted towards stats - their value is somewhat diminished as a measuring tool.
  • ViolationofDerp
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Since the coop mode counted towards stats - their value is somewhat diminished as a measuring tool.

Definitely, I'd even say they are completely useless now..
  • DigitalHype
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Definitely, I'd even say they are completely useless now..

DICE confirmed that has been patched out. Only assignments (non-objective based) still work in co-op mode. weapon/vehicle stats are no longer accounted for in co-op. There might be a temporary spike for some players stats. But, it will smooth back out over time.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10708 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    James-MII wrote: »
    There are literally no words to describe some people here. Please come and look at this mods.. this guy made a thread I don’t like. Pathetic.

Do I have to remind you of your pathetic post on my wall? That was the epitome of pathetic.

Edit: I see that you finally deleted it. Don’t worry, I have a screen shot to remind you.
  • James-MII
    894 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Do I have to remind you of your pathetic post on my wall? That was the epitome of pathetic.

Edit: I see that you finally deleted it. Don’t worry, I have a screen shot to remind you.

I didn’t delete it the mods did. Honestly who the hell do you think you are. You knew exactly who I was talking about. I just hate *violation*like you, know it all arrogant *violation. Conossieur of this and founder of that.. grow up you giant *violation* it’s a game forum.
  • StarscreamUK
    6987 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You should take some of your own advice. Don't be abusive to others. That behaviour gets you actioned.
  • TEKNOCODE

...grow up...
    Ironic

...it’s a game forum.
    Also, ironic.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1697 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Could care less about stats. So much so that I turned off 3rd party stat tracking last week. I will from this time forward always remain at a 1.1 k/dr. lol.
  • IIMechatronikII
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2
    Rate? OK. I don't want to meet you on battlefield in opposite team. You are one of top pilots in Battlefield V. 44 place. Why you are not using Stuka and JU-88?
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/leaderboards/stats/all/ScoreAir?page=1
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    893 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh dear this thread
  • esturias_88
    I mean this guy asked people to judge his stats... not to judge his skill based on stats.
    No?
    Then go ahead, judge his stats. Whatever that means then.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Another quality thread thats not going to end well.
  • The_BERG_366
    2076 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I mean this guy asked people to judge his stats... not to judge his skill based on stats.
    No?
    Then go ahead, judge his stats. Whatever that means then.

no thanks.
  • esturias_88
    no thanks.
    Would you at least explain what it would mean then?
  • The_BERG_366
    no thanks.
    Would you at least explain what it would mean then?

simply analysing what happened. aka "u get a lot of kills with that vehicle" or "you seem to perform good with this and thst weapon" or "your accuracy with thst weapon is kind of underwhelming, I would try to be more careful with your shots"... i mean it's really not that hard....