This Week in Battlefield V - Week of February 25th

2»

Comments

• SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    braydin10 wrote: »
    Where is the update in sneek peak for this week it says something for an update ?
    So where is it ?

As the Sneak Peek disclaimer notes, "Things may move/shift". The update was tentatively scheduled for this week, but we've received confirmation from the Dev team that it should come next week pending CERT & QA signoff. (I've updated the TWiB above to clarify this.)

-Braddock512-

Keep up the good work on everything that you and the team have been doing, forget all the whiners, and just keep making battlefield great!! I have for one been great full of the journey that I have been tooken to so far and I can’t wait to see the great things the game with continue to offer.

GTFO!

He stated his opinion and i agree with him.

"forget all the whiners, and just keep making battlefield great!!"

The "whiners" are basically everyone that points out the problems with the game.
    Also, Keep making Battlefield great?? Everytime they update the game things that worked flawlessly before the patch breaks big time.. How about that new awesome epileptic seizure-screen? Or having that annoying chat log permanently stuck in the menus:
    NEED MEDIC
    THANK YOU
    REQUESTING AMMO

• r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    Why it always says this article is released monday when its always out on thuesday? Tell me where at this moment is still monday on the world?
    Hawaii for example.
    My guess is that Braddock512 is in Los Angeles, since he is "North American Community Manager".
    For me, the post has been made on "February 26, 2019 9:11AM", since LA is 9 hours "behind" me, that's 11 minutes after midnight.
    So, yeah, it's technically not on monday, but in the middle of the night for him.
    I actually appreciate it when people work such late hours.
    Some people on this forum might not realise this, but even "Community managers" and developers have a private life and maybe, just maybe, want to spend some time with friends and family.

But sure, keep complaining.

He only made this post because he and his team **** up and hes trying his best(at something) to keep people off his ****. If he invested as much time into updating the game as he does posting useless info on a forum then maybe wed have less to complain about
  • r3cklesshate23ps
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the update in sneek peak for this week it says something for an update ?
    So where is it ?

As the Sneak Peek disclaimer notes, "Things may move/shift". The update was tentatively scheduled for this week, but we've received confirmation from the Dev team that it should come next week pending CERT & QA signoff. (I've updated the TWiB above to clarify this.)

-Braddock512-

Keep up the good work on everything that you and the team have been doing, forget all the whiners, and just keep making battlefield great!! I have for one been great full of the journey that I have been tooken to so far and I can’t wait to see the great things the game with continue to offer.

I cant wait to see if they ever have anything to offer. Nothing about this game was worth an $80 preorder.
  • braydin10
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So where is it ?

-Braddock512-

I cant wait to see if they ever have anything to offer. Nothing about this game was worth an $80 preorder.

I wish everyone would just be patient and have a bit of faith, when have they ever not delivered to appease in a battlefield game, their is always lots of content for players to enjoy. The game is 3 months in, their are issues yes, we all understand that, but to sit here and complain constantly is not gonna solve anything, but to make people sound needy and greedy
  • QwarHimos
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So where is it ?

-Braddock512-

GTFO!

The "whiners" are basically everyone that points out the problems with the game.
    Also, Keep making Battlefield great?? Everytime they update the game things that worked flawlessly before the patch breaks big time.. How about that new awesome epileptic seizure-screen? Or having that annoying chat log permanently stuck in the menus:
    NEED MEDIC
    THANK YOU
    REQUESTING AMMO

All relevant issues that need addressing.
    Communicating said issues with ********* laden posts is not constructive and is probably detrimental to highlighting these effectively and is more akin to kindy kids fighting over access to the playground dinghy.

Why would any Dev/Rep bother reading BFV is dead/trash/ etc etc threads that are littered with insulting text.

I bloody well wouldn't.
  • braydin10
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    QwarHimos wrote: »
    So where is it ?

-Braddock512-

GTFO!

NEED MEDIC
    THANK YOU
    REQUESTING AMMO

All relevant issues that need addressing.
    Communicating said issues with ********* laden posts is not constructive and is probably detrimental to highlighting these effectively and is more akin to kindy kids fighting over access to the playground dinghy.

Why would any Dev/Rep bother reading BFV is dead/trash/ etc etc threads that are littered with insulting text.

I bloody well wouldn't.

I completely agree, I’m glad their are people out their that will speak positive things
  • TheColdkillerCY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So where is it ?

-Braddock512-

Okay tnx for the info
  • CHEFARZT1
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I wish everyone would just be patient and have a bit of faith, when have they ever not delivered to appease in a battlefield game, their is always lots of content for players to enjoy. The game is 3 months in, their are issues yes, we all understand that, but to sit here and complain constantly is not gonna solve anything, but to make people sound needy and greedy

I swear, some people wouldn`t recognize a pile of dog poo if you smeared it right into their face. But hey, don`t stop believing.

• ynmusubi
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi there

I just wanna know what the new assignments are? Like the light infantry challenge, the battlefield squad challenge, I can't really find any info about this.

Are these challenges recurring? Since I found them reappeared after my completion. Why didn't you make a patch note about these new assignments? Or is it something bugged for me and I'm only just realised these? This is really confusing
  • Braddock512
    1260 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    edited March 1
    He only made this post because he and his team **** up and hes trying his best(at something) to keep people off his ****. If he invested as much time into updating the game as he does posting useless info on a forum then maybe wed have less to complain about
    I'm going to guess you don't know the difference between a Developer and a Community Manager. I'll help you out here.
    Developers make, code, and test fixes for the game based on the Product Manager and Development Director's plans, as well as improve the game based on bugs, issues, and requests from the QA teams and Community.

A Community Manager (which is my role) pulls data from the community (social channels, forums, reddit, Discord, etc.) and shares it with the Dev team. We also manage relationships with our partners, our influencers/Game Changers, and the community. (Note: This is a fraction of what I do on a daily basis, but as I'm usually quite busy, I don't feel the need or obligation to go into further detail.)

Not everyone that works at a game studio actually works on developing the game. Many of us provide support to the Dev teams via reporting, communication, etc.

Also, keep the profanity out of your posts or you won't be posting.

Take care.
    -Braddock512-
  • braydin10
    I'm going to guess you don't know the difference between a Developer and a Community Manager. I'll help you out here.
    Developers make, code, and test fixes for the game based on the Product Manager and Development Director's plans, as well as improve the game based on bugs, issues, and requests from the QA teams and Community.

A Community Manager (which is my role) pulls data from the community (social channels, forums, reddit, Discord, etc.) and shares it with the Dev team. We also manage relationships with our partners, our influencers/Game Changers, and the community.

Not everyone that works at a game studio actually works on developing the game. Many of us provide support to the Dev teams via reporting, communication, etc.

Also, keep the profanity out of your posts or you won't be posting.

Take care.
    -Braddock512-

Very well said sir.
  • GOA-Johnny-BK-
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok here's something you can pass on @Braddock512
    We need RSP like now please.......
    There's a reason why people never played on official servers in the past titles. What happened to Dice?