French Butcher Knife

pwnedPewPew
331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Trying to get my last puzzle of the French Butcherknife but cant get it.
Can you please put it in the weekly exchange ,like all the other puzzles pieces,so I can buy this last puzzle with scraps.

ty

Comments

• CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Keep in mind that you can only get those pieces out of Operation-Campagnes Battlepacks.
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 1
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    Keep in mind that you can only get those pieces out of Operation-Campagnes Battlepacks.

I know..anyway I was hoping they could maybe put it in the puzzle exchange window like all the other puzzles..
  • CS-2107

I know..anyway I was hoping they could maybe put it in the puzzle exchange window like all the other puzzles..

Would be good, but at this point I doubt it, unfortunally. Also I wouldn't recomment to play too much operation campaigns the next weeks, but that could be me hating Cape Helles on Operations...
  • pwnedPewPew
    TY Dice for giving us the Butcher Knife in the weekly Exchange !
  • pwnedPewPew

Would be good, but at this point I doubt it, unfortunally. Also I wouldn't recomment to play too much operation campaigns the next weeks, but that could be me hating Cape Helles on Operations...

They put it..didnt belive my eyes but they did!
    It´s buyabe for 3000 scraps the whole week..
  • disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Like the Russian Axe. Ironically, I've got the butcher knife and get repeat butcher knife pieces when all I need is the Russian Axe.

When I can bring myself to play Ops. It's never been my favourite. Too easily and often ruined by bad balance or non-PTFO players.
  • Forkbeard84
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ops is one of the best modes in the game. Its very linear, concentrates the action and encourages team pto. It can be a real slugfest. My only complaint is ops games can sometimes go too long. Oil of Empires in particular.

But I dont see balancing being more of a problem for ops than for any other mode.
  • RossP317
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With the exception of Cape Helles first sector, I'd say Ops is really well balanced map wise.

Obviously, you can't help if you get steamrolled with a team of camping snipers but in general there is a good ebb and flow.

It's the mode that's produced the most exciting moments in my BF1 career. That final flag with 15 tickets left....
  • davey7304
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No thank you for letting me know, now I'm a proud owner of a French Butcher's Knife.

Waiting on Dice to do the same with the Russian knife and axe.
  • pwnedPewPew
    davey7304 wrote: »

No thank you for letting me know, now I'm a proud owner of a French Butcher's Knife.

Wasnt the Axe in the exchange a week before?
  • disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Nope. I ask @JaqubAjmal on Twitter pretty much every time he talks about unlocking weapons, etc and he persists in saying it's intended to only be in Ops BPs. Only ever has been and only ever will be... even though they've done otherwise with other weapons... so annoying.
  • CS-2107

Nope. I ask @JaqubAjmal on Twitter pretty much every time he talks about unlocking weapons, etc and he persists in saying it's intended to only be in Ops BPs. Only ever has been and only ever will be... even though they've done otherwise with other weapons... so annoying.

That is why a "Trade" option would be cool. I would like to give you all my leftover russian axe pieces in exchange for other skins or scrap.

I'm a fan of operations, so I scrapped like 100 of these pieces by now, which is a pitty...
  • disposalist

That is why a "Trade" option would be cool. I would like to give you all my leftover russian axe pieces in exchange for other skins or scrap.

I'm a fan of operations, so I scrapped like 100 of these pieces by now, which is a pitty...
    Trade would be handy. I've got 180,000 scraps to spend and nothing I want ;^)
  • Phoenux289
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

DAMN!
    After wasting on some 10 000 BPs back then, I'm now back at only 480 :D
  • RossP317
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Out of curiosity, do you think anyone has managed to collect every available skin by now? I've got an embarrassing number of hours on BF1 but still only 3/4 done.
  • CS-2107

I'd gladly give you the pieces for less than that. Unfortunatly I can't. I'm pretty low on scrap still, since I bought every super rare skin to collect them all (there is currently one super rare missing for the artillery truck) However as I want to complete my skin collection, scraps would come in handy.