Competitive community is what we want am I right?!!!

131196Th
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited March 4
For EA or DICE whoever reads this, you guys have thousands of players that thrive in the competitive esports area in this game and would like to know if or when the private servers will be released.

Secondly the question is with the amount of fans you have for competitive will you guys be providing a competitive league as such or a community for us to compete and win prizes and gain sponsors along the way.

Thirdly we all know across all three platforms that youse are working your socks off to get this game right but some updates and messing the game up entirely like gun wise the strengths and weaknesses also the game structure when spawning in and many more issues but as people would agree with me fix your errors first before realising any more issues for yourselves to fix in the future otherwise your going in circles guys.

Lastly I would like to say good job so far for what youse have created and we hope to have a better competitive community soon with you guys, thanks.

Comments

• Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is the way to approach devs. with questions and issues^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • ackers75
    2277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game will never be competitive.
    Far too buggy with horrid netcode
  • ElliotLH
    7816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They tried a competitive mode in BF1 (Incursions) and it died a slow, unpopular death. I don't believe there has ever been an official league for Battlefield so I would doubt they'd do that now.

I wholeheartedly agree though that it would be good for them to bring back the RSP as then at least people could at least tailor them to be close to what you're proposing (without the sponsorship - it's probably best to consider that a pipe-dream in all honesty). It'd also mean we could get some community servers up and running again, such as the FNBF ones which were so much fun to play on.
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    maybe at the sick Gun Range we can have a competitive clay shooting competition...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Cant see this being a competitive game since how often does a clan have 32 active players ready for a clan match? Also no clan support for BF5 other then a clan tag. Doesn't let us have a actual clan site like BF3 battle log. With leader and co-leaders.
  • ElliotLH
    7816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    Cant see this being a competitive game since how often does a clan have 32 active players ready for a clan match? Also no clan support for BF5 other then a clan tag. Doesn't let us have a actual clan site like BF3 battle log. With leader and co-leaders.

That'd definitely be a consideration. There's 140 people in the platoon I'm in but I highly doubt we could rustle up 32 players at a time.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Also would need rent a server as well for private lobby to get a match going. With rent a server you could down click the player counts from 32vs32 conquest to lessor to fit the bill for both sides to agree on a match. Or which ever game mode the two clans would be playing. 12vs12 be more easily to handle to round up players and deal with less lag as well if there's out of region players mixed in.
  • Anadunae
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't be bad. A more confined and fast-paced game mode such as Rush could work well.
  • CosmicStriker
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    most competitive esports games are boring .
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    most competitive esports games are boring .

Old PS2 days of Socom Navy Seals was the best of the best for shooters at the time for socombattles/gamebattles.