Is just mr or any tank turrets are broken?

Ichstarker
39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I was playing with my brother last week, and we use ti change positions between tanker and the one who hokd the upper turret.
But we noticed that the upper turret in some england or germany tanks just dont make any damage to enemy infantry. In ps4
You noticed that?
aorry if a disnt record it
maybe next time I will

Comments

• mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    yes they are broken and have not been fixed in the patch tomorrow either lol wtf has Dice been doing for the last 3 weeks?
  • MBT_Layzan
    1429 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I sit there at times ???? while I unload four APCR rounds into an enemy tanks tracks doing nothing. Then I aim for the turret and get hits fine...
  • One_Called_Kane
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not to worry, the turrets are broken for both genders.
  • Ichstarker
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    day 15th, tanks still being brokens
  • CloneTrooperCT
    239 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not broken on pc