I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.
  • BL00DY-ROY
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://streamable.com/un51e

    Some gameplay from tonight.

    Oh, FYI:

    9d 05h 18m Play Time

    564 wins.
    61% win percentage.

    Have to be honest, that gameplay does NOT look like cheating to me. A tight spot where the enemy could bee seen besides the smoke. In this situation i always spray, because I know there is people there (and probably did he). And recoil control can be learned.

    If this is what is taken as "evidence" as cheating / hacks is rampant, then we should start a thread called "I hate to admit it, but there are hackusations in this game currently".
    And with the spotting mechanics (where you can tag people, recon binoculars tags, suppressive fire tags, etc) often there is a built-in wallhack in the game.

    I know there are cheaters in this game, but I have stated before that I have not seen / experienced many cheaters. And for me the game is fully playable / enjoyable (still playing in Europe).

    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 5
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.

    Watch the mini map all the enemy players are spotted , look at the top right of the mini map . Players not in the battle are spotted . The game only spots a player or two at a time and usually for a second or two . His entire mini map has players spotted .

    Aimbot is a lock on auto kill , He just knows where everyone is ( esp ) .That's why at the end he truns the corner and just shoots at the big red blob of players . A reason we need Admins and private servers . Thanks
  • DigitalHype
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hahaha. PM me for link. Got a rage hacker with video on YT, he is dominating another known hacker who is on the other team...Some hacks are clearly superior.

    So, there you have it folks, hack vs hack. PM for details.

    Hack vs Hack happens all the time. But, Rage hack vs Rage hack... Awesome.
  • DigitalHype
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.

    Agree with everything you just said. Need more video time to conclude. I've gone on streaks like that. No-recoil? Maybe. But, the spectator mode is wonky sometimes.
  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.

    Agree with everything you just said. Need more video time to conclude. I've gone on streaks like that. No-recoil? Maybe. But, the spectator mode is wonky sometimes.

    Actually don't watch him shooting or the game play . Watch the mini map . That's what this players is doing .
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.

    Agree with everything you just said. Need more video time to conclude. I've gone on streaks like that. No-recoil? Maybe. But, the spectator mode is wonky sometimes.

    Actually don't watch him shooting or the game play . Watch the mini map . That's what this players is doing .

    Spectator always shows everyone on the minimap.
  • TFBisquit
    1509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And that's how you can notice if they zero in on enemies all the time. Without esp there can be some lucky instances, or noises giving away enemies. But doing it the entire round is fishy ofcourse.
    As for the no recoil and damage modifiers. I'm sure they exsist, and are being used, but the current netcode makes this valid for many players, with poor stats and results included.
    Too many 1hk now, from any random. I too have several of those kills, where I think they were already low on health. But were they? Wasn't it just the server messing up and granting me those kills?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    And that's how you can notice if they zero in on enemies all the time.

    I know, but that is not what Hercules meant.
  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags unbin me plox
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »
    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

    Hackusations do not matter. It doesn't affect anything at all.

    You keep saying this, but you are wrong. The reasons have been explained to you many times.

  • Hercules728
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 5
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Awesome so he is esp hacking and using a recoil macro . Fun !!!

    Spot on recoil hack. ESP is dicey. Kills 1 and 2 can be seen before the smoke drops, easy pickings. Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in. Him coming around the corner aiming at the stairs is another common angle for enemies to be in ( I myself have been in that spot, picking of enemies coming through the stairwell ) and that he completely misses his shots puts a damper on the ESP theory. Overall, the clip is way too short to determine ESP/WH.

    Agree with everything you just said. Need more video time to conclude. I've gone on streaks like that. No-recoil? Maybe. But, the spectator mode is wonky sometimes.

    Actually don't watch him shooting or the game play . Watch the mini map . That's what this players is doing .

    Spectator always shows everyone on the minimap.

    From what I can see in the video it's on his screen too . I'd need to follow and spectate him for another 5 minutes to be sure . My opinion of course .
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »
    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

    Hackusations do not matter. It doesn't affect anything at all.

    You keep saying this, but you are wrong. The reasons have been explained to you many times.

    No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation. The state of the anti-cheat (or lack thereof) in BF5 and BF1 is the only thing that matters.
  • lewron1306
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its common it read a player admitting to hacks , and say " if you don't use hacks , you are behind and will loose" I have seen LVL ones go in and use a pistol the entire round and get 50 - 100 kills
  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »

    No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation.

    You mean aside creating an environment of toxicity and distrust?
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Micas99 wrote: »

    No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation.

    You mean aside creating an environment of toxicity and distrust?

    Don't bother, all this has been explained to him on many occasions.
  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »
    Have to be honest, that gameplay does NOT look like cheating to me. A tight spot where the enemy could bee seen besides the smoke. In this situation i always spray, because I know there is people there (and probably did he). And recoil control can be learned.

    If this is what is taken as "evidence" as cheating / hacks is rampant, then we should start a thread called "I hate to admit it, but there are hackusations in this game currently".
    And with the spotting mechanics (where you can tag people, recon binoculars tags, suppressive fire tags, etc) often there is a built-in wallhack in the game.

    I know there are cheaters in this game, but I have stated before that I have not seen / experienced many cheaters. And for me the game is fully playable / enjoyable (still playing in Europe).

    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

    Look at the movement of the barrel and watch the trajectory of the bullet. They do not match. Sure this might be due to the wonky specmode, but you tend to see the effects of the recoil nonetheless, ergo this player is using no recoil hack/macro.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »
    Kills 3 and 4 are a bit fishy, they do occur however in a common angle where you can expect enemies to be in.

    And kills 3 and 4 are also headshots...Boy, not only is he expecting where they will be, but exactly where their heads will be! Talk about predictive power!

  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »

    Have to be honest, that gameplay does NOT look like cheating to me. A tight spot where the enemy could bee seen besides the smoke. In this situation i always spray, because I know there is people there (and probably did he). And recoil control can be learned.

    He "sprayed" as you say, into the smoke, and got 2 headshots.

    Damned impressive.
This discussion has been closed.