This Week in Battlefield V

About Fukushima-1 NPP accident

Army_bloodcore
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited March 6
Hello, guys, if you are watching an anime, don't watch an anime called "Neon genesis evangelion", because it was manufactured after the Fukushima-1 NPP, after 11.03.2011, this is crap.
The next anime is also very boring:
1) Watamote, 2014 year.
2) Koe no katachi, 2016 year.
3) Kimi no na wa, 2016 year.
4) Kotonoha no niwa, 2013 year.
5) Kono subarashii sekai, 2014 year.
6) Uchuu patrol luluco, 2016 year.
And others. Don't watch this anime plz! I am just notice you!

Comments

• CRAZY_EVAN1
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    eh? how is that a problem?
  • Army_bloodcore
    eh? how is that a problem?
    Oh, it is a big problem. This problem did not appear immediately. I will no watch modern Japanese animation anymore.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What does this have to do with the Fukushima accident?
  • Army_bloodcore
    What does this have to do with the Fukushima accident?
    Let me introduce my problem.
    This was anime drawing example BEFORE 2011 year. It dated 2009 year or earlier.
    QAYjKft.jpg
    And this is modern anime drawing style.
    kNL3sX8.jpg
    Silently, the style has changed. I think, it is discrimination, because new style has much worst quality than old. I have blacklisted all modern Japanese artists that has been changed it's drawing style.
    Borderline - 11.03.2011.
    Be careful with NPP hosted in your country.

• Army_bloodcore
    edited March 7
    I watched Evangelion! And it is NO funny girls with evil eyes! It is crap! I disappointed.
    No physics, no destruction, no Japan or China, no Levolution, just big robots and apocalypse thematic (I am not watching new episode of Fallout new vegas!). And bad teabag animation!
    Post edited by Army_bloodcore on
  • Army_bloodcore
    Fukushima-1 ruined Japan!
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited March 11
    This is all that I can do right now.
    HPnBxns.jpg
    This origami crane is not only symbol of death of nuclear energetics for me. It also symbol of death the next anime franchises and characters:
    Suzumiya Haruhi;
    Sayonara, zetsubou sensei!
    Hellsing;
    Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt;
    Mirror's Edge.
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please, don't make anymore threads. If you want to discuss anime go to anime sites, there are plenty of those. Battlefield forum and anime don't have a good history.
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited March 13
    Please, don't make anymore threads. If you want to discuss anime go to anime sites, there are plenty of those. Battlefield forum and anime don't have a good history.
    Thanks for opinion, soldier with anime character on avatar.
  • EA_Alexander
    542 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Hello, guys, if you are watching an anime, don't watch an anime called "Neon genesis evangelion", because it was manufactured after the Fukushima-1 NPP, after 11.03.2011, this is crap.
    The next anime is also very boring:
    1) Watamote, 2014 year.
    2) Koe no katachi, 2016 year.
    3) Kimi no na wa, 2016 year.
    4) Kotonoha no niwa, 2013 year.
    5) Kono subarashii sekai, 2014 year.
    6) Uchuu patrol luluco, 2016 year.
    And others. Don't watch this anime plz! I am just notice you!

NGE was released in '95, this does not make sense :|

• Army_bloodcore
    edited March 13
    NGE was released in '95, this does not make sense :|
    Okay, NGE was beginned in 1995 year, I do not argue, but ended in 2012! First series is not bad, I agree. But watching the last series, I was crying, this was an epic fail, I cried like baby and I thought the only one thing: "What a bad ending! They ruined evangelion! They ruined everything! The Fukushima-1 ruined everything!"

Upd: I will no watch a new series of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0 that will be release in 2020, I think, it would be a terrible work.
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So you blame a nuclear disaster for bad anime?
    I can't tell if your serious or...
  • Thumper2671
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm not so sure...
    https://imgur.com/a/3VCWr8e
  • Army_bloodcore
    Yes! Yes! Bad anime or videogames and content = crysis in country, bad human living and other. There is no enthusiasm place for torrents and pirates, because anyone non-commercial project from enthusiasts will be crash. Internet is not so insane high-tech industry, as you know earlier. And internet-communities has high sensitive with financial events in real world.
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited March 14
    This was topic only for me, I am not trolling, why all of you speaking to me about that I am internet troll? If you would not up this topic, I just one time of the year will be make origami crane and post here in memory of the tragedy, all time next this thread will be hidden. I hosted this topic because I want that this was not happen again with me.
  • Army_bloodcore
    This accident has crashed my life, yes, I am alone, I am angry and I am ready to wipe some modern anime forums and hack this! Thanks Fukushima-1 and yankees for my happy life!
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited July 19
    I will not comment any news about fire in Kyoto animation studio. I was newer like this, and of course, I will not do an origami crane again. It is not interesting and big like NPP generation.

If nobody will do origami crane and post it in this thread, that will means, that Era of "Haruhi Suzumiya" will be ended.
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Is this all written through babelfish? Give the guy an origami crane emoji.
  • Army_bloodcore
    edited July 21
    But I really don't want that "Kyo:to Animation" has resurrected again, it is not interesting, and last years Kyo:to animation production became really annoying. Let it die.

• zombifiedstalker
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    glad I found this thread. I've haven't been so confused and so amused at the same time for ages. :-)