I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 6
    Pelliy wrote: »
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Lovely guy with a 352.43 to 1 KD gets FF banned , cried on reddit, gets told there is no error , cries a bit louder and gets ban lifted … that's what's wrong with EA

link?

It should be hard to find, Pelliy. I don't know where I would begin to look for a guy that has a 352 KDR. I suspect he might be on battlefieldtracker.com I would look on the KDR leaderboard, and given that the number is 352, I would look on page....ONE? That *could* be possible, but I am just engaging in completely random guesswork here.

Then, I might look on Reddit, perhaps in a subreddit that dedicates itself to first person shooters. In this case, try Battlefield V. Then look for some post similar to the username that you might have been able to find on battlefieldtracker.com
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hawkseye17 wrote: »
    Until I see that cheating is happening I'm not going to believe it is happening

How come we can't find you on battlefieldtracker.com anymore?

You used to be on there, but not anymore...What's up with that?

He found out that he could hide his 98 percent win rate. Probably grew tired of people bringing it up.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh ya... that's great. Nice in one sense.. they're going to put some effort into the anti-cheat.. amusing since.. they're just now putting some effort into anti-cheat?

As always.. the bellwether is the cheat provider web sites. If they're still selling cheats for a game, the anti-cheat is bad.

And if a mod would be kind enough to un-bin my previous rant.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lovely guy with a 352.43 to 1 KD gets FF banned , cried on reddit, gets told there is no error , cries a bit louder and gets ban lifted … that's what's wrong with EA

I believe he is legit.
  • Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Color me shocked
  • 2HoleDoll
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ravic has a new video out...He is spectating a game that has a cheater in it, and another player is also in it, a rather famous DICE employee. No, the DICE employee is not cheating.

Saw it. At first I was like: "Wait, was MAA buffed?" Then I got it. It is telling however.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

I believe he is legit.

Seen his videos, it appears so. Just plays in ONE style.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Oh ya... that's great. Nice in one sense.. they're going to put some effort into the anti-cheat.. amusing since.. they're just now putting some effort into anti-cheat?

As always.. the bellwether is the cheat provider web sites. If they're still selling cheats for a game, the anti-cheat is bad.

That tweet is from 2017.
  • Micas99

That tweet is from 2017.

Oh hell, I didn't see the date. Apparently nobody applied.. LOL

Dice is pathetic.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

He found out that he could hide his 98 percent win rate. Probably grew tired of people bringing it up.

Actually, I have links to a few of his old rounds, where he *does* show up, as a player, but the links to his main page from those battle reports shows him not found.

You must have meant 89% in BF1...And wouldn't 37 shots per minute seem kind of odd, for a medic?
  • MachoFantast1c0

Actually, I have links to a few of his old rounds, where he *does* show up, as a player, but the links to his main page from those battle reports shows him not found.

That's how the hiding works, one is still visible on round reports.

You must have meant 89% in BF1...And wouldn't 37 shots per minute seem kind of odd, for a medic?

Yep, though CQ is still nearly 95 percent. I've never looked at shots per minute, but that sounds interesting to analyse.

• D5RAT
    2002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

link?

obviously I cant link as its name and shame . I have several time outs on here for less but I will PM you the link
  • BuIIet_Maestro
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2HoleDoll wrote: »

No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation.

You mean aside creating an environment of toxicity and distrust?

How does the "environment" have anything to do with the state of the anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? That's just noise and can be ignored. That's why hackusations are meaningless.

There's really only 2 issues here. First; what is the current state of the anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? Second; what is the plan to update and improve the state of anti-cheat in BF5 and BF1? I get that people want to focus on individual players, but that doesn't matter.

First of all, it is not noise. It is the bulk of this anti-cheat witch hunt. Cheaters are super rare. Most of the time, it is just hackusations which inaccurately depict a picture that there is something to fix here.
    Any decently good player have been accused of cheating.

The problem with this post is that it is filled with newbs who cannot even aim. If you are good and enjoy the game, why would you be here constantly like yourself. There is no issue here. So far, I have only seen 1 over hundred of hours.

Secondly, you are just crying here over and over again. It gets extremely annoying just like the rest of hackusation community in-game. One guy accused me of too much headshots. What am I suppose to do? Aim for their legs? These are the type of false accusation throwing around.

Lastly, regarding that one video of the guy shooting through smoke. He might have just gotten lucky. But no! People would accuse that as turning on hack. While the rest of the video, he turn off his hack since his aim was inaccurate.

The whole post is overblown by newbs.
  • Micas99
    2HoleDoll wrote: »

No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation.

You mean aside creating an environment of toxicity and distrust?

The toxicity and distrust starts with idiots who cheat (and ruin the whole game experience for others) to feel good about their sad little lives. Lets not forget that. If a few good players get accused but they're not cheating it doesn't change much in the dynamic of the server. You'll always have those that moan but the majority of people over the age of five have broad enough shoulders to handle that. This whole thread is about the poor anti cheat in this game adn why EA/Dice aren't addressing the issue. If you feel so strongly about "hackusations" why not start a whole new thread. No doubt all the closet cheaters that are in this thread can jump on that and complain about being accused falsely

There's a guy that gets it. Hackusations are a result of the cheating epidemic, nothing more, and the blame for that is squarely with EA/Dice and not the players. As I say over and over, and then over again, that's the only thing that matters. I absolutely agree that someone should go create a hackusation thread, and whine about those hackusated players not getting the proper credit they deserve for being such awesome players. I also agree that people that cheat in video games are pathetic losers that have no moral compass. I consider it a form of sociopathy, but that's a different discussion. The cheaters would probably say I'm "triggered". Definitely so. That's one of the reasons why they cheat; to get that reaction.

Thinking that the report system is over burdened by false hackusations is ridiculous. If that were the case, then EA/Dice are pathetic for not being able to handle the report volume. That, of course, assumes that EA/Dice actually look at the reports. Based on the very high number of guys that have reported players, only to see those obviously cheating players continuing to play for months on end means that EA/Dice are not looking at the reports at all.
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »
    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

Hackusations do not matter. It doesn't affect anything at all.

You keep saying this, but you are wrong. The reasons have been explained to you many times.

No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation. The state of the anti-cheat (or lack thereof) in BF5 and BF1 is the only thing that matters.

Exactly. I've been accused of cheating. I play clean. So, I don't care. Its inconsequential. However, DICE's insufficient anti-cheat is consequential. It impairs the gaming experiencing for everyone (even the cheaters). DICE's neglegence is driving some players away from the game, and driving other players to closet cheat.

Another guy that gets it. I certainly have never been hackusated in BF5, but a fair amount in BF4. It doesn't matter. It affected nothing at all. Hackusations are meaningless. What does matter is that BF4, BF1 and BF5 are over-run by cheaters. It's a never ending issue in BF games that EA and Dice have refused to address in any meaningful way. I really did check for every private cheat seller I could find, looking to see if any sell PUBG cheats. I did not find any. BF games? All of them selling cheats. Apex? All of them selling cheats. Many other games have cheats for sale as well.

So, as it's always been, I suggest as many players as possible post in this thread expressing their displeasure that BF games are over-run with cheaters. I'm personally boycotting EA and Dice games going forward, but I will stay active and invested in this topic. At some point, BF games may have the same level of anti-cheat that PUBG has or better, and I'll get back into it. Until then, cheating is the most important issue in the game, period. Dice keeps making announcements about other features in the game, but how can that even be meaningful when all of those new features, or modes, or whatever, have the cloud of cheating over it all? Want to play BR in BF5? Ya.. good luck with that. The last man standing will be using a ESP and a bot.
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BL00DY-ROY wrote: »
    I have seen many videoclips of cheaters, but also many videoclips of said heaters that could be explained by knowing the game, game mechanics etc.
    The hacks migh be out of control, but it also seems to me the hackusation are also out of control.

Hackusations do not matter. It doesn't affect anything at all.

You keep saying this, but you are wrong. The reasons have been explained to you many times.

No.. you're wrong. There is nothing that results from a hackusation. The state of the anti-cheat (or lack thereof) in BF5 and BF1 is the only thing that matters.

Exactly. I've been accused of cheating. I play clean. So, I don't care. Its inconsequential. However, DICE's insufficient anti-cheat is consequential. It impairs the gaming experiencing for everyone (even the cheaters). DICE's neglegence is driving some players away from the game, and driving other players to closet cheat.

It's consequential if someone reports you to EA, then a staffer in the anti-cheat dept. has to run you through whatever diagnostic tool they use, decide you're clean, and move onto the next report--rinse and repeat 857,000 times. Anything which consumes resources in this fashion is part of the problem. This is why hack sellers tell their customers to file cheat reports on legit players, to come to forums like this and complain about unjustified bans etc.--they want to bring the anti-cheat service into disrepute. Someone calling you a cheater in a game is inconsequential, but not once they make it official, then it becomes part of the noise drowning out the signal.

I saw a post by someone who claimed to have sent in an astonishing number of cheat reports, thousands of them. If it were up to me anyone sending in a certain number of baseless cheat reports would be barred from sending more for awhile. Of course I'd also like to see ban confirmation messages sent to players who report cheaters who are banned as happens in PUBG. It's nice to know you weren't wasting your time reporting a hack user (I got a couple dozen such messages before I stopped playing PUBG).

IMO EA doesn't much care and isn't going to spend the money because the PC platform is no longer important enough to them, they are now a console game maker who also ports their games to PC. They're just not going to work up a sweat over this, all we'll get is PR fluff.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

link?

obviously I cant link as its name and shame . I have several time outs on here for less but I will PM you the link

Thanks the PM, having played with, against the guy, and spectating him, he's not a cheater. Terrible team player. Sits in the Arty truck and sits in spawn going for cheeky kills, leaves if he gets killed once type of player so it doesn't affect his KD.

He's comfortable going 23-0 over a course of an hr to protect his KD

Someone actually had a higher KD than him playing on console this way too.
  • Red_Label_Scotch

First of all, it is not noise. It is the bulk of this anti-cheat witch hunt. Cheaters are super rare. Most of the time, it is just hackusations which inaccurately depict a picture that there is something to fix here.

Congratulations on your third post, after joining on Feb 14, 2019. Welcome to the forums!
This discussion has been closed.