Finding 45t in Campaign

zulukai
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I have replayed "Gator Bait" two times and from what i've heard is that the 45T is dropped from a body in the warehouse at the end. The only enemy I see that has it is Nelz. You only encounter him when you enter the room and immediately a cutscene plays and ends the mission. I have tried looting the corpses in the warehouse scene, is the gun possibly randomly generated? I'd appreciate any answers/advice.

Thanks.

Comments

• Atreides52
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i know i write 2 year later but maybe like me some other people search this gun in 2019 or 2020 so i write for those people; 45T found in Out of business on Warehouse one of the thug have u cna pick up in after kill them or arrest them on ground you can fund in this video last one 2:55 -
  • IIPrest0nII
    1517 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Let's nor necro/bump old threads please.

Closed due to necro.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!