New update - new glitches

Prep768
3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Continually harder to be constructive.....

Comments

• Prep768
    3414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tyler Durdan esque appearances, invincible players and delayed firing
    Any other platforms?
  • barnesalmighty2
    1223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This has been around since launch bud. Have you encountered the semi-invisible grey men yet?
  • ackers75
    2222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »

I stopped being constructive when they stopped worrying about the quality of the game
  • Prep768
    edited March 7
    This has been around since launch bud. Have you encountered the semi-invisible grey men yet?

For real? I'm 200hrs in & it's just started happening since the update

Edit - the sliding grey man group? Yeah, seen them
  • Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another useless camper...
  • Prep768
    Kauzer_RF wrote: »
    Another useless camper...

*tells self*
  • SupremeAzsoul
    332 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I have been seeing a lot of this since the last update, This wasn't an issue before..
    "In every update something breaks" That is so ture. DICE always take one step forward and three steps backwards with their patches.
  • Prep768

I have been seeing a lot of this since the last update, This wasn't an issue before..
    "In every update something breaks" That is so ture. DICE always take one step forward and three steps backwards with their patches.

It's a great shame that their updates/patches are now (and tbf for a long time) notorious for breaking more than they fix.

We should run a book for the next update/patch :p
    588 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    keep them videos coming prep.
  • digga11
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Same old things. I can jump on bf1 and at times mag dump and not get a kill other times it’s one shot heaven. I find it helps to change variants of rifle till I find one that doesn’t shoot blanks.
    The rest of the issues only god can help you with.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Has anyone looked at the latest patch notes? Its obvious they have zero tracking or priority lists over whats addressed. The latest patch introduced the ability to reconnect to the server you were playing if you happen to unplug your ethernet cord and plug back in. This is literally a patch note bullet point. Meanwhile blackscreens, assignments, ToW content, Company Coin, UI bugs, and countless other issues that effect basic playing go untouched.

• G-Gnu
    1356 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After the new improved "Ultra, super, lazer , ultimate" network update the did in 1.09 Patch, things like this is occur more then ever.
    I see some that is Rubberbanding / teleporting every time i play this game after that particular patch (though i can stand play it so often).
  • Prep768
    Epthy wrote: »
    keep them videos coming prep.

Please do not like, subscribe or indeed hit the notifications button
  • SupremeAzsoul
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Omg that scope looks awful
  • Prep768
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    Omg that scope looks awful

I'm sorry, I'll change the title to "look how horrible my scope is"

Apparently that's more important
  • SupremeAzsoul
    Dude, Your scope.. It looks absolutely terrible.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game now has a 4th variation of freezing up, this time when you leave EOR screen and all you can view is that cycling pics of your soldiers as if they are wallpapers. obviously recorded it but considering the other 10 i've posted here have went unnoticed, i honestly dont care to share any more. they can figure it out, if not, oh well. not my job to lose
  • SupremeAzsoul
    This game now has a 4th variation of freezing up, this time when you leave EOR screen and all you can view is that cycling pics of your soldiers as if they are wallpapers. obviously recorded it but considering the other 10 i've posted here have went unnoticed, i honestly dont care to share any more. they can figure it out, if not, oh well. not my job to lose

That has happend to me every now and again since launch.. It's sad to see. This game would have been amazing if only the right priorities were made from the beginning.
  • TropicPoison
    2318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those are actually ghosts OP they're manifesting onto the human plane of existence, they have awoken.