Firestorm is looking pretty awesome

Comments

• OldSkoolzFinest
    470 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After watching this I'm starting to get more hyped for the mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=0FL3c5Ojna4

I'm not a BR fan but I will try it like all BF modes to see if I like it. From all the leaks, it is sounding pretty damn good.
    I just hope the execution is good and not some sloppy mess that's gonna take another 3 to 6 months to fully optimize through endless patch loops.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1701 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Looks amazing, I cant wait! :love:
  • DarkestHour138
    992 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm not a BR fan but I will try it like all BF modes to see if I like it. From all the leaks, it is sounding pretty damn good.
    I just hope the execution is good and not some sloppy mess that's gonna take another 3 to 6 months to fully optimize through endless patch loops.

It would pretty disappointing if they delayed it this long and it was in bad shape. What little hope that this game can rebound would be lost.

I play BR games but I'm not very good at em. I'm hoping that since I have regular squad mates I play with in this game I can do better.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10709 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Wow. The cryharding in this thread is sad. I don’t even like br, but it didn’t ruin my month because it’s being added to bfv.

I'm not into BR but this has definitely got my interest.

It does look fun. I probably won’t like it though. Lol

Yeah i'm not sure how I will fair but I can just have @MachoFantast1c0 carry me as usual. He is pretty much the Finnish Rambo :lol:

Lmao. Yep. @HardAimedKid is also Rambo and will carry my skrubness to victory.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks interesting!

But Jesus I had to mute the audio on that clip. I'm sure English is not his first language hence the accent but that was painful.
  • herodes87
    1224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It gives enough Battle royale Games BF doesn't need that crap.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just an FYI for people that have never played a BR game, like Fortnite, as I’ve seen a lot of misinformed opinions going around:

There is no “luck” to finding good loot. In Fortnite the locations with good stuff are fixed and known. However, this creates a situation where everyone who knows goes there and you’ll find yourself in a firefight very quickly. If you want to start off at a slower pace there are better locations, but the loot is obviously not as good.

There’s a lot I don’t like about Fortnite, but I’m tired of reading misinformed opinions from people who’ve never played it and have no idea how the game is played or what they’re talking about.
  • Catsonspeeed
    605 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It looks promising. And I personally haven't played any BR game for a second, so it will be nice to try out. Besides, any new content is desperately needed with the lack of content we have.

It's hard to tell from the video how big the map actually is. I really hope that it's gigantic. Maybe it could host other game modes as well.
  • Pelliy
    2053 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    kinda looks bad, but hoping that playing it looks different from the tutorial trailer.
  • dutchmasta83
    353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looks cool, I can't wait to be killed by some guy prone in a dark corner over and over again until I go back to conquest where I will get killed by a guy prone in a dark corner
  • ballFetcher
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks fun, is different TTK etc confirmed? Its messy to simultaneously use two different gun-play systems in one game.
  • bran1986
    5423 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Looks fun, is different TTK etc confirmed? Its messy to simultaneously use two different gun-play systems in one game.

The body armor will definitely slow down the ttk.
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The body armor will definitely slow down the ttk.

Where did you see info on body armor being in Firestorm?
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the best part is that it looks like it's a fire circle getting smaller for the zone. Not just a fake zone. One thing that has never been mentioned really is the amount of total players in a round. Fortnite is 100 to start, Apex is 64. They have a habit of making wrong decisions that hurt the game, so it will probably be like 73. I am not a fan of them adding vehicles to the mode at all. It's going to need to be something special to save this game.
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the best part is that it looks like it's a fire circle getting smaller for the zone. Not just a fake zone. One thing that has never been mentioned really is the amount of total players in a round. Fortnite is 100 to start, Apex is 64. They have a habit of making wrong decisions that hurt the game, so it will probably be like 73. I am not a fan of them adding vehicles to the mode at all. It's going to need to be something special to save this game.

I agree. Not a fan of vehicles. Stupid move. Should be infantry only.
  • trip1ex
    4501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

It would pretty disappointing if they delayed it this long and it was in bad shape.

It wouldn't be disappointing. It would be the norm lol.

• AlexdeF1
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love BR games and love BF. This looks really good. I'm hyped!
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    285 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    just the UI alone looks so much better than the Alien Hieroglyphics DICE does. I think DICE should just give the rest of the development to criterion