This Week in Battlefield V - March 4th - Update #4, Rush Returns, Gadgets Discussion

Comments

• TRDFURGSN
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Has no one mentioned the reversible tanks while waiting for deployment?
  • PiedPiper
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back the mortar. Area defense\offense type gadgets
  • Noodlesocks
    3439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any balance updates planned? Game is a bit bad right now.
  • fragnstein
    662 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If rush is a core mode, why is it a limited time?
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what about add more slots for special mission or add autotracking?
  • lichtschalterer
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rush should be there forever and please another map soon. With everything else on the roadmap i am fine with. Imho.
  • grrlpurple
    843 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Two words... Bangalore Torpedo
  • Squad_Cohesion
    891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The rush maps are too small for 32 players. These should be 24p max. Horrible gamemode like this. And the tanks on this mode only farm infantry from a distance. Stop doing this BS DICE.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    missing dedicated servers / rsp !!!
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Give Medic a Grenade rifle.

AP mines are good BUT they promote "Set it and forget it" gameplay, or stationary gameplay.
    Medic needs something lethal to help push them to their fallen teammates and crowded Objectives since it is a Run n Gun class.

And take away the 3x scope from all classes except for Recon.
  • DirtyDog1974
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a point where you guys fell ashamed of the product you have put out? I know at this point I'd be pretty upset at how far you have let this franchise descend.
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Bringing back rush isn't very imaginative. Why not just focus on making conquest so good that everyone will want to play it. Wouldn't that solve a lot of your development problems?
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what about add more slots for special mission or add autotracking?
  • JDOGMcFUZZL
    125 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    I hate rush. The attacking team always gets full tickets after each sector? That's stupid. That basically makes it so the defenders have to do it all in one shot. No war of attrition over the whole map. The attackers shouldn't be able to go from 2 people left to a full tickets. Also the nerf to the piat that happened a week or so ago is terrible. It hardly does any splash damage against infantry anymore and that is lame. It's supposed to be decent against tanks and infintry but it's just terrible now.
    Also on gadgets we need something to tske down aircraft easier. Like im BF1 the AA rocket gun.
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Anyone else feel like the semi-auto rifles are way op? The turner smle is number 1 on that list. Oh and can we get a way to discard the mastery assignments? I took mine before you made the ribeyrolles and sten terrible weapons and now I can't discard them OR finish them because the weapon is totally different from how it was. Pretty please either fix the weapons or give me a discard option so I can take on something else.
  • SerSkrungus
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last but not least, why is the reinforcement wheel so touchy? Takes four tries for the stupid thing to work once.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Bringing back rush isn't very imaginative. Why not just focus on making conquest so good that everyone will want to play it. Wouldn't that solve a lot of your development problems?

I really think conquest could use some sort of rework or improvement to be a better mode overall.

Not really sure what, but conquest is missing something that's keeping it from being a great mode.
  • EmineNc33
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't believe not a single word has been said about Hacking in this game? I mean its seriously reached a level thats going to wash this game away.
    Maps and dedicated servers. are all thing we want..
    get to work..
    Cancel this dumb BR mode, that NO ONE ASKED FOR....
    Stick to what you know best, because even that has become a something we are untrusting of you with.
  • dntfearreaper7x
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We’ve been waiting FIVE MONTHS for hardcore...

Yeah this is nonsense.
  • dntfearreaper7x
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You have all these self-loading rifles in the assault that you can't push some in the medic class. The Shotguns are rarely used in support push them into the medic class as well. Why isn't there any Snail drums for any of the SMG's even though you ported over WW1 weapons? I paid for the weekly shipments where is the Federov that was advertised?