So, what you think of Rush??

iFistyoSis
1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Me, finished the weekly tides of war and im not gonna touch it again. Didnt have fun at all. Partly due to the awful team mates.
Bring Squad Conquest back.

Comments

• OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait for Squad Conquest........that's what I thought of it.
  • Karkadrak
    74 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    well most players cant defend...
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn't remind me of rush from BF3/BF4 which I played quite a lot, I didn't enjoy it all it felt like was breakthrough with mcoms, the maps are too narrow with the forbidden zone and the mcoms are too close together for damn sure.

And 3 classes can put AP mines all over the place ... have fun ...
  • Poly020
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    I've only been against steamrolling teams so I didn't enjoy it.
    No team balance at all, like with the other modes.
  • ElliotLH
    9555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Quite enjoyed playing some matches today but the majority of the teams I was put on sapped the fun out of it.
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sruex85 wrote: »
    well most players cant defend...

Because if they do they die way. too. fast. Assault players have laser rifles. With mouse and keyboard, its really easy to land headshots against players in cover with auto and semi auto weapons. Defending doesnt give any advantages in this game.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is kind of forced onto the maps, as with the other modes, but I find it working better than Frontlines, because it is real objective play and the map sections are chosen better. Attrition does ruin it though, because it kills offenses. Health attrition mostly.
  • BenBen1962
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    The poor matchmaking of this gamemode is whats killing the fun for me. I've been placed against teams that practically streamroll through each sector and the teams I've been placed on are literally pathetic. Nobody was reviving, resuppling ammo, assualts weren't destroying tanks (I know surprising) and recons weren't spotting the enemy.

Not only that, but the teams that I was on seemed to be brain dead. Nobody wanted to defend/attack the objectives or it seems that nobody doesn't know how to properly defend or attack. Worst of all is that when you are defending, you have the idiot teammates that spam the useless artillery/mcoms and they don't get any kills. Like, hello you need to spot the enemies first then send the artillery. And when somebody does spot, well guess what, somebody all ready used the artillery and their actions towards the team was utterly pointless. When attacking, it seemed like nobody knew how to flank the enemy, smoke out and conceal our movements and whoever was driving the tanks, literally they were base camping or driving right into enemy an mine field or rocket fire

Maybe there was like 1 or 2 players along with me that were helping out with attacking/defending mcoms but that's it.

Out of the 11 games that I've played today, (all were from different servers), my first impression of this gamemode are terrible. Poor map layout, poor team balance, poor mcom placement etc. Luckily I'm almost done with this TOW assignments, then after that, I'm never touching this mode again. As if it matters anyway, this mode is limited time. I doubt anyone will miss it.
    Post edited by BenBen1962 on
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All its missing is a penalty for people that quit out. Seems like as soon as a team starts losing, players start quitting and ruin the rest of the game.
  • ColesFlexili
    179 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I LOVE IT!
    its a lot CQC and since im a sucker for shotguns and smgs this mode is pure joy for me.
    at the beginning i thought its gonna end up like breakthrough with defenders winning 90% of the games but since all the objectives are highly flankable this mode is actually a lot of fun. and defending takes a lot of teamwork
  • Noodle5817
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I finished the ToW assignments and I won’t be playing it again. It was not implemented well in my opinion. The maps are way too narrow and even with just 32 players it feels very compact and chaotic but not in a good way. I’d say 85% of the matches I was in, the attacking team never even made it past the first two objectives. It seems to heavily favor the defenders. The best match I had my team didn’t even win. I destroyed like five of the objectives myself but we couldn’t secure the final one. Going for those 25,000 points felt more like a grind than anything. It just wasn’t a pleasant experience overall for me.
  • FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Poor team matching combined with lightning fast TTK and a short ticket system means the mode is a complete cluster.

Every flaw in BFV is exposed in this mode and matches are typically an absolute stomp fest.

Even worse, it's just not fun. Getting fed into a blender time after time holds no appeal. It's not challenging and it's certainly not rewarding. I'll be giving this week's assignment a wide berth and will leave it incomplete. Couldn't care less about this one.
  • ballFetcher
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Boring so far compared to breakthrough which is somewhat similar. Mostly steamrolling and explosives spamming. With, as a rule, unbalanced teams from start combined with small maps the first two sectors are taken before the game even begins (for instance 4+ players less in defending team). Reversing tanks reach A before the defenders do..
  • Raspu71nG
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they need to disable the mobile AA.
    i had to play it in order to unlock the new plane.
    there was a guy using the upgraded mobile AA tank (the OP one) killing everybody from far away, he got like 50-0 or even more.
  • dinobass
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I played one game on Devastation and it was the worst BFV experience so far. I was on the attacking team and all 3 lanes were covered by snipers and MMGs. Not looking forward to the final assignment this week when I need to score 25K in Rush. Might just skip it, as all we are getting is a variant on a plane we already have which is a bit underwhelming IMO.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    562 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    Rush is fine. But why squad leader commo rose - artillery and other stuff aren't allowed in the base game? DICE WTF????
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love Rush, i m a Rush player sincer BC2!