can i play bf1 and bfv battlefield online mp with mouse and keyboard on xbox one?

Wiid_youtube
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
hi i want to move from pc to xbox one , but how are servers on xbox one? are there special mouse and keyboard or how it works exactly... also i want to capture gameplay with logitech c930e cam in fullhd will that look good? how many fps it captures? thanks in advance...
i am moving to xbox because of cheaters... :)

Comments

• Wiid_youtube
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can officials answer this or what?
  • Wiid_youtube
    so i called to czech and slovak EA HOTLINE...they are not speaking even czech, it was some Indian with no english speaking skills...and he dont know anything about BF games and xbox one!!!!!!
    EA i will sue you , iam making report for EU consumer buro.... you will pay billions
    1. you are selling unsecured online games on pc
    2. no anti cheater measures and action
    3. no support on phone or web
    all is illegal activity...
  • MrCamp121
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @StarscreamUK here we go again
  • Wiid_youtube
    Battlefield V developer DICE has hinted that it’s considering cross-play between consoles and PC, as well as looking at ways to integrate keyboard-and-mouse support on consoles.

In a recent Reddit post recapping Battlefield V‘s early access launch, global community manager Dan Mitre answered a question about keyboard-and-mouse support coming to Xbox One by saying that “DICE is excited about cross-play, mouse and keyboard support. We’re always researching new ways we can make our games better in the future. So, more news later when we’re ready to share.”

Cross-play became a huge talking point for developers in 2018, thanks mostly to games like Fortnite making it a popular feature in online games. Fortnite became the first game to fully integrate cross-play between all available platforms, and publishers and developers like Blizzard, Bethesda, and Take-Two have all discussed cross-play as an inevitability. It isn’t that surprising, then, that DICE would also be interested in bringing players together across Battlefield V‘s three platforms, although it does call into question issues of gameplay balance.

Battlefield V offering keyboard-and-mouse support on Xbox One also seems like an inevitability at this point. Xbox boss Phil Spencer officially announced KBM for Xbox One back in September and just went live, though Microsoft is letting developers decide whether to support KBM controls in their own games. Mitre’s answer makes it sound like DICE may allow KBM players on Xbox One at some point in the future, though it’s unclear how DICE will balance the game to keep it fair for thumbstick jockeys.

Battlefield V launches on November 20th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
  • StarscreamUK
    7048 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    so i called to czech and slovak EA HOTLINE...they are not speaking even czech, it was some Indian with no english speaking skills...and he dont know anything about BF games and xbox one!!!!!!
    EA i will sue you , iam making report for EU consumer buro.... you will pay billions
    1. you are selling unsecured online games on pc
    2. no anti cheater measures and action
    3. no support on phone or web
    all is illegal activity...

Sue me. Thread locked. Do not recreate it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!