Should assignments be needed?

DanB3960
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm a player that only get to play the game at the weekend and on Fridays.Because of this restriction I am trying to complete mastery challenges to get gold skins in a restricted time and am finding it difficult.I am not a bad player, however as I am going for these challenges I am not finding the game fun anymore.A way to contradicte this would be to remove the requirement of having to do these challenges in an objective area, it's just so frustrating!

Also, why do you have to exit the game to start a new assignment it is just not needed.

When this game first came out with cool new features I though it was going to break records and be one of the best ever battlefields but it has not YET lived up to that expectation.Apart from this though I do find the game fun most of the time, it's just the assignments are just too stressful.Especially if I just want to just chill and play on a Friday.

Despite this, I hope these things do get looked at soon and are improved.
:)

Comments

• Shadow0nTh3Sun
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ignore the assignments and the daily orders and the TOW and just have fun.
  • MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    People are actually concerned about having gold guns!? This really has become COD...
  • FocalCapybara34
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ignore the assignments and the daily orders and the TOW and just have fun.

This , I don't even look at assignments
  • Woodlbrad
    496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice forgot it was 2019 and most games track everything automatically these days. seriously dice get with the times youre taking steps backwards instead of forward the system is garbage and tedious.
  • Noodle5817
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They absolutely need to be reworked. Getting objective kills just seems to be a lot more difficult than it sounds. You basically have to rely on the enemy to do certain things. I’ll finish a game with 35+ kills but be like 18/20 on the assignment because I just couldn’t find enough people on objectives. Or I happened to be right outside the objective area. I think the objective kill perimeter for things like artillery guns or mcoms should be the same size as the objective areas for flags.