Does anyone still play on premium servers 2019?

kremeskloml
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I want to know if anyone can recommend me any server that I can join the play all the dlc maps. I would also like to join a platoon that is active. It might be too much to ask for in 2019 but it’s nice to be back in bf3 as I used to get play back on the ps3 a few years back and now I play on Xbox one through backwards compatibility. I’m surprised people still play this game to say the least but I can’t find anyone playing on the premium servers (it is 2019) anyway if you recommend me a few servers for dlc maps that would be great. I would be glad to join your platoon. I like to play bf3 bf4 Bfh bf1 BfV and sometimes bfbc2

Comments

• UnfortunateAF
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I need a PREMIUM server too!
  • PrezMtDewCamacho
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I want to know if anyone can recommend me any server that I can join the play all the dlc maps. I would also like to join a platoon that is active. It might be too much to ask for in 2019 but it’s nice to be back in bf3 as I used to get play back on the ps3 a few years back and now I play on Xbox one through backwards compatibility. I’m surprised people still play this game to say the least but I can’t find anyone playing on the premium servers (it is 2019) anyway if you recommend me a few servers for dlc maps that would be great. I would be glad to join your platoon. I like to play bf3 bf4 Bfh bf1 BfV and sometimes bfbc2

Premium server - GittenSicWithThis
  • HeKTiC_P
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why cant we play bf4 anymore... most servers are just one map in oceania.