how can asian players play multiplayer ?

Cheif_787
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2019
[PC] My internet Speed is 5Mbps i get 60 to 75 ping on malaysian servers and it's good i'm totally fine with that but problem is that it's not official dice servers ( 4/5 servers ) it's community based servers and after 12h they shut them down i know that a community based servers can't be run 24/7 but my problem is that why dice officially get asian servers in india or any other asian country like singapore or malaysia so that every asian player can play at good ping and it's not only me so many indian players and other countries players asking for that please DICE do me something

Comments

• Kashik1985
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    As far as I know, there are no community servers. All servers are official. When player numbers drop off, server levels drop with them.

I play on Japan servers, and at some times of the day certain game modes can be difficult to get a full server going.
  • ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    could it be a law thing? some countries limit the access to games by law due to droping schoolgrades etc.