The stomps in this game are getting more ridiculous by the day

Comments

  • VincentNZ
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    It is logically wrong. If you quit a server because of the subjective feeling that the round is not going well, then you are creating downtime and worsen the problem yourself. So everytime you join a server that has an "imbalance" you are essentially taking your own spot again that you quit.

    I dont quit because " the round is not going well". I have zero problems losing a round, really.
    Frustration comes, if you cannot even take a breath in a game.

    1. You spawn, run 3 meters - boom, dead.
    2. Spawn again, look carefully over the rock - boom, dead (and you didn't even see who it was and from where).
    3. Respawn, crouching slowly and avoid being seen. Suddenly 3 enemy medics appear running around the corner - boom, dead.

    Personally, I dont care if the other team is awfully good or uses cheats or my team is incompetent. The result is the same - no fun.

    Therefore it is very "logical" to quit. You're not "taking your own spot again that you quit", because
    there's a good chance to come to a balanced server and your old place takes someone with a better skill.



    I see your point, but your decision is still a subjective one based on personal experience. And with you quitting you create downtime, regardless of the player joining the fight two minutes later is better or worse than you, with your quitting you have created a more lopsided game, leading to more frustrated quits, resulting in more downtime. The screen is the perfect example. 20% fresh players or players left. No matter how good you are you can not compensate that.

    @DaHuntzMen You are then part of the problem you describe when you leave. And no team can compensate for the loss of members, not even with 64 players. A team in a situation that you describe or as seen in the screenshot can not win nor hold any flags, it is mathematically impossible since the objective is about putting more numbers on the flags.
    People leave because their team because they lost their initial push, or because they died thrice to a random dude within 5 minutes, creating an even more frustrating experience for the rest of the team. So it is a purely player-constructed issue.
    And DICE did all they could to remedy that: We have matchmaking in this game, however it works, we also have a team-balancer which incidentally balances right before you can leave, and we have a catch-up mechanic to mitigate high losses. Besides fine-tuning there is nothing else they could do.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    d9b80d3d-a02c-4b0f-8a60-51bea4eec52c_Thumbnail.PNG

    11th place at rank 7 not the worst I guess. I didn't even get my hands on any OP weapons yet either.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    It is logically wrong. If you quit a server because of the subjective feeling that the round is not going well, then you are creating downtime and worsen the problem yourself. So everytime you join a server that has an "imbalance" you are essentially taking your own spot again that you quit.

    I dont quit because " the round is not going well". I have zero problems losing a round, really.
    Frustration comes, if you cannot even take a breath in a game.

    1. You spawn, run 3 meters - boom, dead.
    2. Spawn again, look carefully over the rock - boom, dead (and you didn't even see who it was and from where).
    3. Respawn, crouching slowly and avoid being seen. Suddenly 3 enemy medics appear running around the corner - boom, dead.

    Personally, I dont care if the other team is awfully good or uses cheats or my team is incompetent. The result is the same - no fun.

    Therefore it is very "logical" to quit. You're not "taking your own spot again that you quit", because
    there's a good chance to come to a balanced server and your old place takes someone with a better skill.



    I see your point, but your decision is still a subjective one based on personal experience. And with you quitting you create downtime, regardless of the player joining the fight two minutes later is better or worse than you, with your quitting you have created a more lopsided game, leading to more frustrated quits, resulting in more downtime. The screen is the perfect example. 20% fresh players or players left. No matter how good you are you can not compensate that.

    @DaHuntzMen You are then part of the problem you describe when you leave. And no team can compensate for the loss of members, not even with 64 players. A team in a situation that you describe or as seen in the screenshot can not win nor hold any flags, it is mathematically impossible since the objective is about putting more numbers on the flags.
    People leave because their team because they lost their initial push, or because they died thrice to a random dude within 5 minutes, creating an even more frustrating experience for the rest of the team. So it is a purely player-constructed issue.
    And DICE did all they could to remedy that: We have matchmaking in this game, however it works, we also have a team-balancer which incidentally balances right before you can leave, and we have a catch-up mechanic to mitigate high losses. Besides fine-tuning there is nothing else they could do.

    i disagree, this is proof prior to match start and I always use quick join. which is coded by DICE
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggyZE6SlLuTzJPHQ

    how is it the disadvantaged teams fault if they leave? i even switched teams and we still lost ny 350+ tickets. I jumped in a BF 4 match last night too, not a single lopsided match, and on RSP which is prone to pubstacking. 24/7 Golmund and 3 matches were pretty close. There is no excuse imo, DICE dropped the ball
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    It is logically wrong. If you quit a server because of the subjective feeling that the round is not going well, then you are creating downtime and worsen the problem yourself. So everytime you join a server that has an "imbalance" you are essentially taking your own spot again that you quit.

    I dont quit because " the round is not going well". I have zero problems losing a round, really.
    Frustration comes, if you cannot even take a breath in a game.

    1. You spawn, run 3 meters - boom, dead.
    2. Spawn again, look carefully over the rock - boom, dead (and you didn't even see who it was and from where).
    3. Respawn, crouching slowly and avoid being seen. Suddenly 3 enemy medics appear running around the corner - boom, dead.

    Personally, I dont care if the other team is awfully good or uses cheats or my team is incompetent. The result is the same - no fun.

    Therefore it is very "logical" to quit. You're not "taking your own spot again that you quit", because
    there's a good chance to come to a balanced server and your old place takes someone with a better skill.



    I see your point, but your decision is still a subjective one based on personal experience. And with you quitting you create downtime, regardless of the player joining the fight two minutes later is better or worse than you, with your quitting you have created a more lopsided game, leading to more frustrated quits, resulting in more downtime. The screen is the perfect example. 20% fresh players or players left. No matter how good you are you can not compensate that.

    @DaHuntzMen You are then part of the problem you describe when you leave. And no team can compensate for the loss of members, not even with 64 players. A team in a situation that you describe or as seen in the screenshot can not win nor hold any flags, it is mathematically impossible since the objective is about putting more numbers on the flags.
    People leave because their team because they lost their initial push, or because they died thrice to a random dude within 5 minutes, creating an even more frustrating experience for the rest of the team. So it is a purely player-constructed issue.
    And DICE did all they could to remedy that: We have matchmaking in this game, however it works, we also have a team-balancer which incidentally balances right before you can leave, and we have a catch-up mechanic to mitigate high losses. Besides fine-tuning there is nothing else they could do.

    So if the disadvantaged team leaves its their fault? This is before the match even started, and I actually swapped teams amd still lost by 350+. Zero excuse for quick join to place me on a team heavily outnumbering the other. Played 3 bf4 matches last night too, all were matched and close, even on RSP 24/7 Golmund. I would love for a DICE dev to explain how the matchmaking works on the screenshot i shared. I'm even open to speculation how the server decides to populate because one screenshot disproves "it exists" theory
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggyZE6SlLuTzJPHQd
  • VincentNZ
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    It is logically wrong. If you quit a server because of the subjective feeling that the round is not going well, then you are creating downtime and worsen the problem yourself. So everytime you join a server that has an "imbalance" you are essentially taking your own spot again that you quit.

    I dont quit because " the round is not going well". I have zero problems losing a round, really.
    Frustration comes, if you cannot even take a breath in a game.

    1. You spawn, run 3 meters - boom, dead.
    2. Spawn again, look carefully over the rock - boom, dead (and you didn't even see who it was and from where).
    3. Respawn, crouching slowly and avoid being seen. Suddenly 3 enemy medics appear running around the corner - boom, dead.

    Personally, I dont care if the other team is awfully good or uses cheats or my team is incompetent. The result is the same - no fun.

    Therefore it is very "logical" to quit. You're not "taking your own spot again that you quit", because
    there's a good chance to come to a balanced server and your old place takes someone with a better skill.



    I see your point, but your decision is still a subjective one based on personal experience. And with you quitting you create downtime, regardless of the player joining the fight two minutes later is better or worse than you, with your quitting you have created a more lopsided game, leading to more frustrated quits, resulting in more downtime. The screen is the perfect example. 20% fresh players or players left. No matter how good you are you can not compensate that.

    @DaHuntzMen You are then part of the problem you describe when you leave. And no team can compensate for the loss of members, not even with 64 players. A team in a situation that you describe or as seen in the screenshot can not win nor hold any flags, it is mathematically impossible since the objective is about putting more numbers on the flags.
    People leave because their team because they lost their initial push, or because they died thrice to a random dude within 5 minutes, creating an even more frustrating experience for the rest of the team. So it is a purely player-constructed issue.
    And DICE did all they could to remedy that: We have matchmaking in this game, however it works, we also have a team-balancer which incidentally balances right before you can leave, and we have a catch-up mechanic to mitigate high losses. Besides fine-tuning there is nothing else they could do.

    So if the disadvantaged team leaves its their fault? This is before the match even started, and I actually swapped teams amd still lost by 350+. Zero excuse for quick join to place me on a team heavily outnumbering the other. Played 3 bf4 matches last night too, all were matched and close, even on RSP 24/7 Golmund. I would love for a DICE dev to explain how the matchmaking works on the screenshot i shared. I'm even open to speculation how the server decides to populate because one screenshot disproves "it exists" theory
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggyZE6SlLuTzJPHQd

    What exactly is it you are trying to tell me? There are a thousand possible reasons. Either the server has been open for a couple of rounds before, or if it was freshly opened it could have been made out of pre-defined squads, which could potentially immediately cause a number imbalance of up to 4. Or people are joining their friends while they are already waiting for start. Or somehow there was a disconnect for whatever reason, or it was simply bugged. Or players are like me and leave Narvik when they see it loading, because they do not want to play it. These are things an algorithm can not account for. The screen is simply anecdotal and no explanation is given.
    Also this is not a team-balancer, but a formula to populate a server, which is different. The team-balancer happens somewhere between the end of round and the start of the next. Likely before the next match starts. My proof is the following: Rush on Friday, round was decided by one enemy squad, next round the squad was on our team. Have you ever checked your battle report on the tracker? There you will often appear on the wrong team, which is likely because the balancer puts you on the other side just after the round ended, but before it sends the battle report.
    Again there is a distinct difference between populating a server and a team-balancer, and even there are logical explanations for everything.
    And no, it is not the team's fault when a player leaves, it is the player's fault that is leaving if he complains being put into "useless" teams, which is a situation caused and enforced by that player himself. Nothing wrong with that either, it is just natural emotional reaction to leave when frustrated, people just do not like to take the responsibility for their actions. I am just telling them to be objective about it and think for a second.
  • ragnarok013
    2564 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    On PC I haven't had more or less stomps than in past Battlefield titles. Some rounds we are stomping, others we are getting stomped and equally (around 50% of my playtime) I have close games. Perhaps you just need to sacrifice a Monster and bag of Dortios to gain the favor of the Battlefield Gods?

  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    It is logically wrong. If you quit a server because of the subjective feeling that the round is not going well, then you are creating downtime and worsen the problem yourself. So everytime you join a server that has an "imbalance" you are essentially taking your own spot again that you quit.

    I dont quit because " the round is not going well". I have zero problems losing a round, really.
    Frustration comes, if you cannot even take a breath in a game.

    1. You spawn, run 3 meters - boom, dead.
    2. Spawn again, look carefully over the rock - boom, dead (and you didn't even see who it was and from where).
    3. Respawn, crouching slowly and avoid being seen. Suddenly 3 enemy medics appear running around the corner - boom, dead.

    Personally, I dont care if the other team is awfully good or uses cheats or my team is incompetent. The result is the same - no fun.

    Therefore it is very "logical" to quit. You're not "taking your own spot again that you quit", because
    there's a good chance to come to a balanced server and your old place takes someone with a better skill.



    I see your point, but your decision is still a subjective one based on personal experience. And with you quitting you create downtime, regardless of the player joining the fight two minutes later is better or worse than you, with your quitting you have created a more lopsided game, leading to more frustrated quits, resulting in more downtime. The screen is the perfect example. 20% fresh players or players left. No matter how good you are you can not compensate that.

    @DaHuntzMen You are then part of the problem you describe when you leave. And no team can compensate for the loss of members, not even with 64 players. A team in a situation that you describe or as seen in the screenshot can not win nor hold any flags, it is mathematically impossible since the objective is about putting more numbers on the flags.
    People leave because their team because they lost their initial push, or because they died thrice to a random dude within 5 minutes, creating an even more frustrating experience for the rest of the team. So it is a purely player-constructed issue.
    And DICE did all they could to remedy that: We have matchmaking in this game, however it works, we also have a team-balancer which incidentally balances right before you can leave, and we have a catch-up mechanic to mitigate high losses. Besides fine-tuning there is nothing else they could do.

    So if the disadvantaged team leaves its their fault? This is before the match even started, and I actually swapped teams amd still lost by 350+. Zero excuse for quick join to place me on a team heavily outnumbering the other. Played 3 bf4 matches last night too, all were matched and close, even on RSP 24/7 Golmund. I would love for a DICE dev to explain how the matchmaking works on the screenshot i shared. I'm even open to speculation how the server decides to populate because one screenshot disproves "it exists" theory
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0ggyZE6SlLuTzJPHQd

    What exactly is it you are trying to tell me? There are a thousand possible reasons. Either the server has been open for a couple of rounds before, or if it was freshly opened it could have been made out of pre-defined squads, which could potentially immediately cause a number imbalance of up to 4. Or people are joining their friends while they are already waiting for start. Or somehow there was a disconnect for whatever reason, or it was simply bugged. Or players are like me and leave Narvik when they see it loading, because they do not want to play it. These are things an algorithm can not account for. The screen is simply anecdotal and no explanation is given.
    Also this is not a team-balancer, but a formula to populate a server, which is different. The team-balancer happens somewhere between the end of round and the start of the next. Likely before the next match starts. My proof is the following: Rush on Friday, round was decided by one enemy squad, next round the squad was on our team. Have you ever checked your battle report on the tracker? There you will often appear on the wrong team, which is likely because the balancer puts you on the other side just after the round ended, but before it sends the battle report.
    Again there is a distinct difference between populating a server and a team-balancer, and even there are logical explanations for everything.
    And no, it is not the team's fault when a player leaves, it is the player's fault that is leaving if he complains being put into "useless" teams, which is a situation caused and enforced by that player himself. Nothing wrong with that either, it is just natural emotional reaction to leave when frustrated, people just do not like to take the responsibility for their actions. I am just telling them to be objective about it and think for a second.

    I'm aware of the difference, the balancer is some hidden and unknown algorithm so we cant even assume its working as intended since little else does. Whatever formula they use to poplulate servers is a more obvious problems. Despite the typical steamroll type matches that are equal amount of players, there is no reason why im put on the advantaged team. I can assure you when i swapped teams to make it fair, I saw little in a balancer either. If bf5stats was reliable i'd show you the EOR screen. Players obviously connected from start to finish with 0 spawns. So i'll assume its the blackscreen/load freeze that occurs to me every 4 or 5 matches. So even if they had an ideal system in place, the end result is 50/50 shot you load into a steamroll, and/or just blatent unbalanced while the server populates the already full team. BF 4 doesnt have this issue and there is an actual team switch option.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmjSl2amw1Q0gg10yzNvbvvr4GD3

    speaking of blackscreens, typical BF 5. So how does the populating/balancer functions work when I am clearly in the round based on audio but i simply cannot load in.

    Oh and btw, the last patch had a great addition. It stated that you would stay connected to the server you were on if you just so happen to unplug your ethernet cord. Do you see how packets work with send/recieve? I'll assume so and I wont have to explain how that feature alone will result in the issue being polarized more. So this means if I blackscreen like I did just now, and instead of dashboarding, hitting Exit on the game and restarting. Lets say i just dashboard instead, now the game still thinks im in, and will still reserve/hold the slot?

  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Finally had 2 games that were good and the game freezes once between maps and once when I got revives.

    So annoying after ~10 steamroll games
  • spartanx169x
    681 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Woodlbrad wrote: »
    Its awful on ps4 this playerbase is garbage I've never seen so many terrible players. I think I'll start playing tdm exclusively because atleast I can carry with high kills. Conquest has been out how long now and ppl still have no clue how to play losing all the flags is getting old I've lost count of all the stomps today. They should have left the comeback mechanic alone it was more fun having close matches.

    People know how to play. They are simply choosing not to at least when they think they are going to lose
  • tempo_rarity
    989 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A Stomp is just a Dance .
    Sometimes you're the dancer .
    Sometimes you're the floor .

    Losing is for learning then - the moves AND the floor :tongue:
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice what are your priorities? If basic fun and balanced gameplay are at the core of your principals, team balance needs fixing yesterday. Here are 4 basic problems other MP games have learned to fix:


    1. Teams with more players than the other
    2. Teams with AFK players
    3. Teams with a noticeably higher skill level or level of coordination and strategy
    4. Players who quit matches and/or switch teams when their team is losing


    Often I play matches where all 4 of the above are happening. It sucks. And its unnecessary. In 20 years of multiplayer, how does BFV ship without basic tools to fix those 4 problems?


    This game is quickly becoming unplayable due to lack of basic team balance. Stop pushing out nonsense assignments and tides of war content and put in some basic features to correct the team balance.

    True. They put all efforts into making offline content that no one asked for instead of fixing all the broken stuff that accualy makes people leave.

    I'm honestly fed up with DICE. They can't make logical decisions. That's why I don't play this game anymore. Simply can't enjoy it.
  • disposalist
    8337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see a lot of level 50s on each team, but the funny thing is none of them are at the top of the scoreboard on the winning team. I don't know how you expect the game to compensate for that.
    The playerlevel is entirely irrelevant. It rises just by playing the game and thus doesn't have any meaning
    I just don't know how people can think this. "Just playing the game" is how people get good. You suggesting someone who's played the game 10 hours will be just as good as someone who's played it for 100 hours? It's a ridiculous concept. How can amount of experience be irrelevant?

    Of course player level means something.

    When they are all level 50, it means nothing, sure, because you can't tell if someone has 100 hours or 1000 hours experience, but in the many examples I see where one team has a dozen max level players and the other has none, it's obviously going to be horrible balance.
  • Kayback
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I see a lot of level 50s on each team, but the funny thing is none of them are at the top of the scoreboard on the winning team. I don't know how you expect the game to compensate for that.
    The playerlevel is entirely irrelevant. It rises just by playing the game and thus doesn't have any meaning
    I just don't know how people can think this. "Just playing the game" is how people get good. You suggesting someone who's played the game 10 hours will be just as good as someone who's played it for 100 hours? It's a ridiculous concept. How can amount of experience be irrelevant?

    Of course player level means something.

    When they are all level 50, it means nothing, sure, because you can't tell if someone has 100 hours or 1000 hours experience, but in the many examples I see where one team has a dozen max level players and the other has none, it's obviously going to be horrible balance.

    Um that's exactly the point. EVERYONE who's had the game like a month is level 50. You can't use it as a basis for judging people's skill.

    Even if it was an unlimited or a 150 level cap it wouldn't matter. I got my Sniper up to Level 20 and went up an unknown number of player levels simply by firing a crap ton of flares into hotly contested zones in Breakthrough. You can max level this game by doing absolutely nothing.

    That was the point of the piece you quoted.
  • VincentNZ
    2422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    DaHuntzMen wrote: »
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Geez you can see the problem right there, one team is four people short, two have not spawned at all and another six have only been in the round for the last couple of minutes. Naturally it is imbalanced. This has little to do with matchmaking or teambalance, only players quitting the round for whatever reason and therefore creating a lopsided match. Plus it is also GO and day three I assume, so we do not know how the two days before went.
    Matter of fact you can see that both teams have players that did not perform well yet nevertheless stuck around. How is a team supposed to win that is constantly short of players? If you want a balanced round, do not leave the server when you are frustrated as it will create an even more lopsided experience for the rest.

    A team short by 5 people makes no difference when the team is pure trash and worthless.

    And how do you determine that a team is "pure trash and worthless", pray? That is nonsense. Player downtime makes a lot of difference in a game that largely relies on putting bodies on objectives. And in the screen you see a lot of it. Five players missing, two players not spawned in, five just having recently joined. That is at least 20% less bullets on enemies and 20% less men on the flags. That is how you get pushed to spawn.

    I was in a round yesterday where my team had no less than six "snipers" sitting inside our spawn, hadn't move up at all. Those players who had moved up were making no attempt to get onto objectives, they were just shooting from a little closer than the spawn campers. I tried four squads, couldn't find one with a squad leader giving orders (one kicked me from the squad for requesting an order), all the squad members were scattered over the map with no teamwork. So in some cases it is possible to say a team is pretty much worthless and has effectively given up early in the round. I'll leave a server after a round like that because that same team is going to get smashed flat next round too, and the one after that, it's better to just find another game.

    Yes and that is anecdotal. I had a round yesterday where I and a mate bound six people at C flag for 7 minutes straight and our team never got past holding two flags on Twisted Steel. I have no idea what happened there, but I am not in possession of all the facts. It is alway the easy way out to claim a team is crap, when one wants to justify bad performance. It is always the others.
    Still, naturally the maps and the gamemodes in general lend themselves to "sitting in the back and snipe". DICE decided long ago that long sightlines are the hot **** in contemporary map design and here players just take advantage. That is about the only thing DICE is responsible for that broadly has to do with the topic at hand.
    There is nothing wrong with leaving either. But leaving rounds on a regular basis and then complaining about poor team-balance on this forum is bigotry.
  • Feuerfinger
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kayback wrote: »
    EVERYONE who's had the game like a month is level 50. You can't use it as a basis for judging people's skill..

    As a result, they should display the "hours played" in the scoreboard instead of "level 50".
    And maybe the overall K/D.

  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1094 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems if you actually look at the server browser and pick any of the almost full conquest. Most likely your joining the losing side instantly. Happened to me a lot yesterday. I must of took a quitters spot most likely. hahahahhah
  • AssassinoX1
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 11
    I'd say it's a large mix of "oblivious" and "don't care". It really gets frustrating at times. I don't mind losing if our team tried, but when you have players who are intentionally "sabotaging" the game where they could have made a difference but chose not to (examples like protecting/disarming an objective, all assaults ignoring their duty to take out the same tank destroying us for 15 minutes or squad wise they don't revive/give ammo/give medpacks) you can tell and it's annoying.

    Also, playing against a clan doesn't automatically mean they are good or better than the other team. The thing is though people see a clan and immediately leave or give up and not even try. Like, why not even try? This happens in a lot of shooters and there are a lot of times where I've played and our team easily won because they actually tried and no one gave a crap what letters were in front of the gamertag. There were also times where the clan was very good at killing but objective wise not as much and we squeaked wins even though they had a much better K/D.
  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member


    Im guilty of leaving in this game also I must admit, most of the time when I join games that are already half way and the tickets difference is huge, no thanks I try another server.

    If the match is almost over I sometimes wait for the next map but if the balance stays the same than nope Im out again.

    I play to have fun not to get frustrated, sadly it happens to often in this game at the moment.
Sign In or Register to comment.