Weekly Debrief

Time for a new look at TTK?

145791021

Comments

  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It's time for longer ttk but do it right. I was always for ttk2 but do it right. Don't just change gun values and call it a day. Give it the proper CTE testing it deserves. Also get of health attrition. Thanks.

    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.

    Dice tried to appeal casual players with higher ttk, most players not liked it and ruined the balance of the game.

    Is time even for the fewer players want high ttk to go foward, like Dice did.

    What makes a longer ttk casual?

    You want people to hide? Like they're doing already.

    Is apex more casual than fortnite because it had as higher ttk?
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 12
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Lose casuals for a game is always a good thing.


    Tell that to the investors, that saw all the money form the casuals disappear :D

    Half the money compared to BF1 (and then we are not even talking about all the 50% off after 2 weeks and NO premium money)

    Casuals pay the bills, tryhard infantry only hardcore players kill the money and empty the servers (there is a reason we can't see the current players online on battlefieldtracker.com).

    And the game is more casual than ever, with the idiot 3x scope laserguns and players having no time to react when they spawn or are suprised by an invisible camper.

    This game is easymode compared to BF1.

    Ok now you confirm you are a troll, you continue to lying and even your consideration on game have no sense.

    Nothing else to add.

    Now i understand why Dice mostly ignore this forum.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @DyD6Marina wrote
    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.
    I'm not sure I undertand your point of view. Imo all BF games have been casual pub games and so is BFV.
    What BF game was not casual?

    Sure, but bf1943-bf1 game was alot more casual than any other battlefield game.

    Battlefield V is the least casual thanks to the removal of random deviation, low ttk and recoil pattern introduction.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It's time for longer ttk but do it right. I was always for ttk2 but do it right. Don't just change gun values and call it a day. Give it the proper CTE testing it deserves. Also get of health attrition. Thanks.

    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.

    Dice tried to appeal casual players with higher ttk, most players not liked it and ruined the balance of the game.

    Is time even for the fewer players want high ttk to go foward, like Dice did.

    What makes a longer ttk casual?

    You want people to hide? Like they're doing already.

    Is apex more casual than fortnite because it had as higher ttk?

    Apex and fortnite are different type of fps multiplayer.

    Higher ttk give rushers possibilities to run around the maps without really think, they have more time to rush and go back to a cover, give time to player to correct their aim if miss specially on distance.

    Make the game more permissive, even Dice confirmed the ttk 2 was created to make the game more easy.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea I think we've seen enough examples of 'hardcore' shooters literally launching to dead communities to tell that people want games to be fun. Not to be 'challenged' by stupid mechanics that force you to look for medkits because you made the mistake of actually trying to move.

    Honestly I wish they'd just admit this game failed and move on. I don't want to wait through another year and a half of this uninspired garbage.

    Failed?

    Battlefield was a 7 million at february or january i not remeber, not really failed.

    Only because you want an easier game, the game will no fail.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @DyD6Marina wrote
    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.
    I'm not sure I undertand your point of view. Imo all BF games have been casual pub games and so is BFV.
    What BF game was not casual?

    Sure, but bf1943-bf1 game was alot more casual than any other battlefield game.

    Battlefield V is the least casual thanks to the removal of random deviation, low ttk and recoil pattern introduction.

    Have you played the game or are you simply just repeating what dice told consumers?

    Even ex pro competitive champions don't want to play this game.


  • NLBartmaN
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »

    Ok now you confirm you are a troll, you continue to lying and even your consideration on game have no sense.

    Nothing else to add.

    Now i understand why Dice mostly ignore this forum.

    Lying?

    The sales numbers are poor, even EA admitted that, can't help you don't like that.

    And even a blind fanboy must admit the playernumbers are very low.

    And it is not hard to understand the easier (with 3x scopes, no chance to react, camping is rewarded and laser accurate weapons) you make the game, the more casual it is ...
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Yea I think we've seen enough examples of 'hardcore' shooters literally launching to dead communities to tell that people want games to be fun. Not to be 'challenged' by stupid mechanics that force you to look for medkits because you made the mistake of actually trying to move.

    Honestly I wish they'd just admit this game failed and move on. I don't want to wait through another year and a half of this uninspired garbage.

    Failed?

    Battlefield was a 7 million at february or january i not remeber, not really failed.

    Only because you want an easier game, the game will no fail.

    By ea's own words, it failed to meet expectations for sales
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Yea I think we've seen enough examples of 'hardcore' shooters literally launching to dead communities to tell that people want games to be fun. Not to be 'challenged' by stupid mechanics that force you to look for medkits because you made the mistake of actually trying to move.

    Honestly I wish they'd just admit this game failed and move on. I don't want to wait through another year and a half of this uninspired garbage.

    Failed?

    Battlefield was a 7 million at february or january i not remeber, not really failed.

    Only because you want an easier game, the game will no fail.

    By ea's own words, it failed to meet expectations for sales

    Alot different from a failed game, like the troll said.

    And pls youtuber want easier gameplay , because a more "spectacular" gameplay is better to see in streaming, they earn money on this, you can't really trust anything a "player" of this type said.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 12
    BF V has the most casual gunplay because there is nothing to it. Honestly there is a very good set of reasons why this game is doing so poorly. Refusal to accept facts is one of them, you sound just like DICE lmao

    Pls why you must lying and trolling?

    But probably you are one of the casuals want again the random suppression and random deviation so you have more time to survive.

    Surely you not even known what is recoil pattern or even random deviation...
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It's time for longer ttk but do it right. I was always for ttk2 but do it right. Don't just change gun values and call it a day. Give it the proper CTE testing it deserves. Also get of health attrition. Thanks.

    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.

    Dice tried to appeal casual players with higher ttk, most players not liked it and ruined the balance of the game.

    Is time even for the fewer players want high ttk to go foward, like Dice did.

    What makes a longer ttk casual?

    You want people to hide? Like they're doing already.

    Is apex more casual than fortnite because it had as higher ttk?


    Make the game more permissive, even Dice confirmed the ttk 2 was created to make the game more easy.


    Drivel. Absolute nonsense. Dice said that the lower ttk was causing frustration among new players and players they hoped to retain.

    This doesn't mean easy. This means being able to react. It's not fun being shot across the map with no ability to react coupled in with the bad visibility. It's not fun when a bipod can kill you faster than an smg can across the map.


  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    BF V has the most casual gunplay because there is nothing to it. Honestly there is a very good set of reasons why this game is doing so poorly. Refusal to accept facts is one of them, you sound just like DICE lmao

    Pls why you must lying and trolling?

    But probably you are one of the casuals want again the random suppression and random deviation so you have more time to survive.

    Surely you not even known what is recoil pattern or even random deviation...

    Since you're an authority on this topic. Let's see your pro stats. I promise I won't stat bash. Just want to see where your perspective is coming from
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 12
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It's time for longer ttk but do it right. I was always for ttk2 but do it right. Don't just change gun values and call it a day. Give it the proper CTE testing it deserves. Also get of health attrition. Thanks.

    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.

    Dice tried to appeal casual players with higher ttk, most players not liked it and ruined the balance of the game.

    Is time even for the fewer players want high ttk to go foward, like Dice did.

    What makes a longer ttk casual?

    You want people to hide? Like they're doing already.

    Is apex more casual than fortnite because it had as higher ttk?


    Make the game more permissive, even Dice confirmed the ttk 2 was created to make the game more easy.


    Drivel. Absolute nonsense. Dice said that the lower ttk was causing frustration among new players and players they hoped to retain.

    This doesn't mean easy. This means being able to react. It's not fun being shot across the map with no ability to react coupled in with the bad visibility. It's not fun when a bipod can kill you faster than an smg can across the map.


    Giving more time to react is making the game more easy....

    Players need less reflex than have more time to aim.

    And you forgotten the sentences before "we see from our game data that the wider player base is dying too fast leading to faster churn"

    Basically Casuals players are dying too much than Dice added the higher ttk...


    No thanks a don't want to deverting the discussion on stats, better talk of objectively things, and now the site is closed.
  • trip1ex
    4898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Yea I think we've seen enough examples of 'hardcore' shooters literally launching to dead communities to tell that people want games to be fun. Not to be 'challenged' by stupid mechanics that force you to look for medkits because you made the mistake of actually trying to move.

    Honestly I wish they'd just admit this game failed and move on. I don't want to wait through another year and a half of this uninspired garbage.

    Failed?

    Battlefield was a 7 million at february or january i not remeber, not really failed.

    Only because you want an easier game, the game will no fail.

    BFV 50% off since week 1. EA have hundreds of millions of dollars in lost revenue. This game do it.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Yea I think we've seen enough examples of 'hardcore' shooters literally launching to dead communities to tell that people want games to be fun. Not to be 'challenged' by stupid mechanics that force you to look for medkits because you made the mistake of actually trying to move.

    Honestly I wish they'd just admit this game failed and move on. I don't want to wait through another year and a half of this uninspired garbage.

    Failed?

    Battlefield was a 7 million at february or january i not remeber, not really failed.

    Only because you want an easier game, the game will no fail.

    By ea's own words, it failed to meet expectations for sales

    Alot different from a failed game, like the troll said.

    And pls youtuber want easier gameplay , because a more "spectacular" gameplay is better to see in streaming, they earn money on this, you can't really trust anything a "player" of this type said.

    This is someone who's won a championship in a game that wasn't very popular at the time . What are you talking about. He competed at the highest level. Far from casual. He Didn't like playing the game
  • SirBobdk
    4128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    @DyD6Marina wrote
    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.
    I'm not sure I undertand your point of view. Imo all BF games have been casual pub games and so is BFV.
    What BF game was not casual?

    Sure, but bf1943-bf1 game was alot more casual than any other battlefield game.

    Battlefield V is the least casual thanks to the removal of random deviation, low ttk and recoil pattern introduction.
    You mean all BF games was casual except BF1942 and BFV?
    I don't know if it's different on console, but PC have laser guns. Recoil is almost not existing and 3 x scope is also as casual as it get's.
    Even Planes are more casual and easy to use than in the whole BF series.
    If we leave BF1 out, I would say BFV is just as casual if not even more than any other BF game.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It's time for longer ttk but do it right. I was always for ttk2 but do it right. Don't just change gun values and call it a day. Give it the proper CTE testing it deserves. Also get of health attrition. Thanks.

    No thanks, Battlefield can't come back to be a totally casual game.

    Dice tried to appeal casual players with higher ttk, most players not liked it and ruined the balance of the game.

    Is time even for the fewer players want high ttk to go foward, like Dice did.

    What makes a longer ttk casual?

    You want people to hide? Like they're doing already.

    Is apex more casual than fortnite because it had as higher ttk?


    Make the game more permissive, even Dice confirmed the ttk 2 was created to make the game more easy.


    Drivel. Absolute nonsense. Dice said that the lower ttk was causing frustration among new players and players they hoped to retain.

    This doesn't mean easy. This means being able to react. It's not fun being shot across the map with no ability to react coupled in with the bad visibility. It's not fun when a bipod can kill you faster than an smg can across the map.


    Giving more time to react is making the game more easy....

    Players need less reflex than have more time to aim.

    And you forgotten the sentences before "we see from our game data that the wider player base is dying too fast leading to faster churn"

    Basically Casuals players are dying too much than Dice added the higher ttk...

    Dying fast doesn't make the game less easy. Makes the game's frustrating to play because the deaths are not understood it given ability to react. There's no data to suggest it's easier.

    I gave you legit scenarios of frustrating moments. That don't make sense from a game balance stand point.
Sign In or Register to comment.