This Week in Battlefield V

We Need More Maps "ASAP"

SquaddFather
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
We Need More Maps "ASAP" or at least Blend it with BF1 !!! either way we need more maps :)

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 25
    We gotta wait for atleast one more month if we're lucky.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they should be mixing all recent Battlefield titles in master chief collection style match making. seamless map rotation from bf4, bf1 and bf5 and if you fancy it, Hardline. at least that's a pipe dream of mine.
  • SquaddFather
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Back to we need more maps , it’s getting old quick !!
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We gotta wait for atleast one more month if we're lucky.

Its a sorry state of affairs in BFV right now. 4 was double its launch content by this stage of its life. I really wish premium had stayed.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I do agree we need more maps with only one planned for this month and only one releasing since the game launched I really hope that they can drop at least 2 more maps next month. I really don't want previous bf maps from non ww2 era games and I think the only ones I would be happy to see from previous bf games brought back would be from bf 1942/1943.
  • johnkapa1
    217 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    I do agree we need more maps with only one planned for this month and only one releasing since the game launched I really hope that they can drop at least 2 more maps next month. I really don't want previous bf maps from non ww2 era games and I think the only ones I would be happy to see from previous bf games brought back would be from bf 1942/1943.

I think they will bring back a few of the old maps while they develop the new ones coming later this year.
  • doctorrocktor
    1800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well the road map is next week so we shall see.
  • wc138
    1109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 12
    We will be getting new maps as soon as possible.

You're welcome.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1841 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If there arent a couple of maps, excluding the one we know about, in the upcomming road map then i think its safe to assume BFV is on dodgy ground
  • doctorrocktor
    1800 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

If there arent a couple of maps, excluding the one we know about, in the upcomming road map then i think its safe to assume BFV is on dodgy ground

I know what you mean,and i hope to god they show maps or at least talk about maps.
  • JediMastaWyn
    490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The post March roadmap is key to BFV's future IMO.... BUT I think they are banking on firestorm filling the map pack void. They're betting on players being happy to play on one ultra large map than having to develop a dozen smaller ones!

We shall see!
  • Anti-Messiah
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    full951 wrote: »
    they should be mixing all recent Battlefield titles in master chief collection style match making. seamless map rotation from bf4, bf1 and bf5 and if you fancy it, Hardline. at least that's a pipe dream of mine.

Nice idea, but all the ww2 history buffs will get butt hurt because thoose locations weren't in WW2, and you ruined their "immersion."
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this point I would be happy with a few cut and paste BF1 maps.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2887 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At this point I would be happy with a few cut and paste BF1 maps.

+1 on this.
  • trip1ex
    4770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    road map schmoad map. it's obvious they will put out at least 1 map per quarter for this game until summer 2020. they will release some more weapons and vehicles each quarter as well.

• Cronik2k
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    More maps are a must but without the season pass I don;t think we'll get too many and look at battlefront 2 hardly any maps have come out for that,
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 12
    Would be sweet if we saw the release of Pacific Theater - Japan vs USF and 5 new maps... with all their weapons, vehicles, etc.

Man I'd pay $20 for that right away, maybe more.

But if we're following tides of war we need to see the Soviets and those maps released first. but cummon you could release both packs for $20 each and make good compensation for the bad launch.
  • rmanl
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Need new stuff, can only play a few maps and than I just need to do something else.

Its not engaging at all for me, I cant even get to 40 of lightning strikes, I dont mind grinding for stuff but not with this little content.

Really starting to doubt if I return to this franchise if things dont get better pretty soon.
  • SAM32H
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No new maps for at least 2 months
    The leaked map is for firestorm mode which no one asked for .

• Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We Need More Maps "ASAP" or at least Blend it with BF1 !!! either way we need more maps :)

Does ASAP stand for "After Six-months of Apex Profits"?