Please keep Rush!

«13
ENKkii87
200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm actually having fun playing bfv now. Why is rush only here temporarily for this edition?

People actually ptfo in rush (at least in my experience) so please keep it.

Also can we have 64 player rush? I absolutely loved 64 man capture the flag in bf4 too. In fact why do we not have capture the flag?

Comments

  • iamwiener
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keep rush. Ignore what op said about 64 players.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener wrote: »
    Keep rush. Ignore what op said about 64 players.

    You wouldn't have to play it.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    64 player Rush? I can't imagine a bigger trashpile of a gamemode.

    The half baked Rush mode we have now is already an unbalanced mess, can't imagine how throwing 32 more players in would improve anything.

    Well 64 player capture the flag was absolutely brilliant for kills. If.you wouldn't like it, you wouldn't play it. A lot of people would.
  • iamwiener
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DICE is not going to provide different types of rush. They will do 1 type of server so they don't split up even more. Been playing rush on all BF since BC2 and 64 players is the worst possible you can have on rush. 64 is for huge conquest maps
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener wrote: »
    DICE is not going to provide different types of rush. They will do 1 type of server so they don't split up even more. Been playing rush on all BF since BC2 and 64 players is the worst possible you can have on rush. 64 is for huge conquest maps

    And what I used to play 2142. That's irrelevant.

    That's also all opinion but I agree that dice aren't going to do anything really.
  • iamwiener
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And I played BF2 and 2142 as well... what you trying to say?!
    We are talking about rush and not whose BF p3n1s is the biggest...
    Your initial post suggested that you never really played 64p rush. BF games need to be competitive. If you ever played 64p rush you will know that as attacker you will not stand a chance vs. decent campers (aka defenders) and explosive spam.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener wrote: »
    And I played BF2 and 2142 as well... what you trying to say?!
    We are talking about rush and not whose BF p3n1s is the biggest...
    Your initial post suggested that you never really played 64p rush. BF games need to be competitive. If you ever played 64p rush you will know that as attacker you will not stand a chance vs. decent campers (aka defenders) and explosive spam.

    What am I trying to say? I said it. It's irrelevant to anything what ones you played. It's not a PhD lol.

    No i never played 64 player rush, only CTF. I never said I did.

    The option to play such a frag fest wouldn't hurt. Noone will force.you to play it. I'm not even going to entertain a other dude on these forums trying to push their opinion as if it is fact. Stop wasting your time.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes keep rush and expand it to all maps.
  • StingX71
    791 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    I'm actually having fun playing bfv now. Why is rush only here temporarily for this edition?

    DICE, "we don't want to split the player base".

    DICE, "Releasing this month, Firestorm!"

    Sting, "FU DICE".
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    StingX71 wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    I'm actually having fun playing bfv now. Why is rush only here temporarily for this edition?

    DICE, "we don't want to split the player base".

    DICE, "Releasing this month, Firestorm!"

    Sting, "FU DICE".

    Pretty much yeah lol.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can play 64 player rush in grand operations right now its day 3 on panzer storm op.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1176 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's crap though.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's crap though.

    Exactly and seems.to be utterly brain dead team mates. Have to wait for platoon mates to get on for that one.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But a lot of people pay it. So the interest in an absolute frag fest 64 man rush is there.
  • iamwiener
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dude, you should calm down and chill a bit.

    As far as I remember, rush was introduced to BF PC with BC2. This is the only reason why I mentioned me playing it since back then. You never had any big rush games but it is also irrelevant to you if others might had some and share their opinion. So what are you trying to achieve? Starting a topic and hoping that DICE will agree on you? This is not about you and me and our individual wish list. It is about us as a community trying to show DICE what we want from the franchise.
    I was happy to see a topic that requests rush to become a perm game mode but was also surprised as you are the first rush fan I met, who actually wants big servers for this game mode.
    Of course, none forces me to join 64p rush servers. You said that already. Twice. And again: we know that DICE wants to keep a limited amount of game modes to prevent the player base from splitting too much. So if we seriously trying to get a perm rush mode, we should agree on ONE size that suits rush best. IMO that is less than 64p for sure. You seem to differ and that is fine to me. We will see what the majority is heading for. You might keep up "jumping" on all replies to your posts as you did/do on your other topics. And I'm happy with it: it keeps the topics up. So go ahead :)

    But seriously, I hope that none of us is wasting time here. I want the rush topic to be in DICE's mind. I couldn't care less about you and so should you about me. It is about a game mode that is not in focus of BF5 atm. And both of us wants it to fully return :)
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener wrote: »
    Dude, you should calm down and chill a bit.

    As far as I remember, rush was introduced to BF PC with BC2. This is the only reason why I mentioned me playing it since back then. You never had any big rush games but it is also irrelevant to you if others might had some and share their opinion. So what are you trying to achieve? Starting a topic and hoping that DICE will agree on you? This is not about you and me and our individual wish list. It is about us as a community trying to show DICE what we want from the franchise.
    I was happy to see a topic that requests rush to become a perm game mode but was also surprised as you are the first rush fan I met, who actually wants big servers for this game mode.
    Of course, none forces me to join 64p rush servers. You said that already. Twice. And again: we know that DICE wants to keep a limited amount of game modes to prevent the player base from splitting too much. So if we seriously trying to get a perm rush mode, we should agree on ONE size that suits rush best. IMO that is less than 64p for sure. You seem to differ and that is fine to me. We will see what the majority is heading for. You might keep up "jumping" on all replies to your posts as you did/do on your other topics. And I'm happy with it: it keeps the topics up. So go ahead :)

    But seriously, I hope that none of us is wasting time here. I want the rush topic to be in DICE's mind. I couldn't care less about you and so should you about me. It is about a game mode that is not in focus of BF5 atm. And both of us wants it to fully return :)

    I am calm :)

    I just want option to play a 64 man frag fest version. It's not major.to me, I'm more concerned about regular rush staying.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As someone said we.have firestorm coming. We cant really talk about splitting the player base up. Dice are doing a perfectly good job of that themselves.
  • iamwiener
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And If you had to decide between a competitive or a "frag fest"? What would it be?
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener wrote: »
    And If you had to decide between a competitive or a "frag fest"? What would it be?

    Competitive. Why does it have to be one or the other though?

    But if I had to pick one then competitive yeah.
Sign In or Register to comment.