Bring Back The Premium Pass - We need guaranteed maps and content

Comments

• UnearthedCO
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The lack of maps is getting old really fast now.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Live service is what I expect in a f2p game. It even has microtransactions. Half the time I feel like I'm playing a f2p random shooter too. I get bored after maybe an hour.

I'd gladly welcome premium back. I couldn't care any less about "splitting the player base" so long as people actually play it.

Premium is like capitalism. Some people can afford to have a better life. Live service (at least the way dice is doing it) is like communism. We all have less equally.

I was all for no premium but seeing what I've paid £80 for, I'd gladly pay £40 more for a ton more content.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    Live service is what I expect in a f2p game. It even has microtransactions. Half the time I feel like I'm playing a f2p random shooter too. I get bored after maybe an hour.

I'd gladly welcome premium back. I couldn't care any less about "splitting the player base" so long as people actually play it.

Premium is like capitalism. Some people can afford to have a better life. Live service (at least the way dice is doing it) is like communism. We all have less equally.

I was all for no premium but seeing what I've paid £80 for, I'd gladly pay £40 more for a ton more content.

Lol funniest comment
  • Autorotor
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lol you guys are getting trolled so hard by EA. Don't you see that this is exactly the road they want us to go down..

They release a **** game so people will miss the season pass. Basic psychology. These leaches has nothing but money in mind. They don't care if the game is good or not, it's just numbers.
  • ENKkii87
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    Autorotor wrote: »
    Lol you guys are getting trolled so hard by EA. Don't you see that this is exactly the road they want us to go down..

They release a **** game so people will miss the season pass. Basic psychology. These leaches has nothing but money in mind. They don't care if the game is good or not, it's just numbers.

Nah we saw it. If we have a choice of live service minimalist Mao content or premium level content then the decision isn't a hard one.
  • ENKkii87
    There's no middle ground is there.

We all have scraps together

Or people get to keep their scraps while a good portion of us get premium level content

Noone missed it, there's just no other option is there. If all they care about is money, then these are the only options right now.

Give me premium.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    My question is, if you don't like bfv why you even come to the bfv forum? 🤔

To see where the franchise is going? I'd pay for premium to divide the community, most cheats and people with crap computers/connection won't pay for it.
  • ENKkii87
    My question is, if you don't like bfv why you even come to the bfv forum? 🤔

To see where the franchise is going? I'd pay for premium to divide the community, most cheats and people with crap computers/connection won't pay for it.

Agreed.
  • wc138
    1116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let's give them another 50 dollars to give us the stuff they should have given us in the first place, only to watch them cut the price down to 20 next week when only 50 people actually fall for that.

EA has really done a number on your people that'd you'd give them more money on zero promise, when they still can't even get the core game right.

Bad idea is still bad, even after this, the one millionth thread about it.
  • esturias_88
    135 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »
    Let's give them another 50 dollars to give us the stuff they should have given us in the first place, only to watch them cut the price down to 20 next week when only 50 people actually fall for that.

EA has really done a number on your people that'd you'd give them more money on zero promise, when they still can't even get the core game right.

But that perfectly shows why we are where we are right now regarding the whole gaming market. People would throw all their cash at the developers to get the most basic service while the games become nothing but blenders.
  • ackers75
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wc138 wrote: »

So glad we still have common sense in this forum!
    I would swear half the people on here dont even pay for their own games.
  • ENKkii87
    ^Both completely wrong assumptions.

Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

We can all have less

Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

I paid £80 for deloluxe. I'll happily pay £40 higher price for A LOT more
  • JediMastaWyn
    545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    The next BF should just charge £90 per game. That's the going rate now for a AAA deluxe edition game. Include everything with a solid roadmap. instead of this half way house not too sure what they're doing cosmetic MTX scheme!

Game prices have stayed relativity stable whilst development cost have increased. I mean I remember a Super Mario (Gold Cartridge) costing £70 back in the day.

I'll reiterate gaming has never been a free to play hobby. Even all those free to play games are so heavily incentive's to part you with money it kills all enjoyment. (World of Tanks cough cough)
  • Redstripe101
    2646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF 3, bought premium and preordered
    BF 4, bought premium and preordered
    BF 1, did not buy premium or preorder
    BF 5, did not even buy. Only play via gameshare

Its funny when I see posts trying to bash complainers about it being "just a game". Sure its a game to me, but its their livlihoods lol. Influence is everyrhing hence why DICE is now posting 101 questions on how to get BF 5 right.

Too late
  • ackers75
    2480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The next BF should just charge £90 per game. That's the going rate now for a AAA deluxe edition game. Include everything with a solid roadmap. instead of this half way house not too sure what they're doing cosmetic MTX scheme!

Game prices have stayed relativity stable whilst development cost have increased. I mean I remember a Super Mario (Gold Cartridge) costing £70 back in the day.

I'll reiterate gaming has never been a free to play hobby. Even all those free to play games are so heavily incentive's to part you with money it kills all enjoyment. (World of Tanks cough cough)

90£ per game looooooooool
    What games are you buying?
  • ackers75

Both games with premium ended up with loads of content. Games without had less. I personally would like more than less and these are the only two options.

We can all have less

Or those of us who value it can have more while those who are haply with less, can have less.

Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!
  • ENKkii87
    ackers75 wrote: »

We can all have less

Sorry I can’t take anything you say seriously due to the fact you paid 80£ for deluxe!

Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

/ignored.
  • ENKkii87
    BF 3, bought premium and preordered
    BF 4, bought premium and preordered
    BF 1, did not buy premium or preorder
    BF 5, did not even buy. Only play via gameshare

Its funny when I see posts trying to bash complainers about it being "just a game". Sure its a game to me, but its their livlihoods lol. Influence is everyrhing hence why DICE is now posting 101 questions on how to get BF 5 right.

Too late

Its value is relative to the consumer. I don't eat jnk food, but people will happily spend £30 just to clog their arteries and turn their money into a hefty number 2 the next day.

It's relative.
  • ENKkii87

Exactly this.
  • ackers75
    edited March 14
    ackers75 wrote: »

We can all have less

Cost is relative. I can't take you seriously if £80 is a lot to you.

/ignored.

Lol know wonder ea is laughing at us!

This discussion has been closed.