Time for a new look at TTK?

Comments

  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Corrupt_be wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    maggoo8 wrote: »
    I just don't understand the arguments in support of a lower TTK making the game more skilled. It appears people believe it takes more skill to shoot an enemy less. It's definitely hilarious that's for sure. The character movement is slow? I would also argue that the character movement was slower in BF1 & BF4. Some players don't want rushers to be able to run around the map and survive. Are these so called rushers not actually playing the objective and therefore doing what the game mode requires? Attacking objectives and capturing them for their team? No we certainly don't want that in BFV.

    If you're not skilful enough to put one or two more bullets into your target when they are on the move, then maybe you don't deserve the kill but BFV rewards you with the kill anyway. Do we want to define skill by the way players are forced to move around wide open maps checking for enemies that you can't see proned with laser beams that have no recoil or should it be about weapon management? Unfortunately the skill requirement for using guns in this game is all but gone compared to other BF titles I have played. The gunplay in this game is about as shallow as I have ever experienced in any game I have played.

    I think it's easier to get kills in BFV than it ever was in BF1 & BF4 but having said that it is a lot less satisfying and fun.

    A comment like this show all the wrong ideas are in some players.

    You are really confused, first on movement, in bf4 rushing was alot more quick and side step different is irrilevant.



    No rushers are only play this game like cod, a Battlefield you must move slow to objective, think, check the maps, kill enemies from distance and than advance to objective, if you want a cod there is cod.

    Again two bullet more is only a way to save the rushers, not need more skill, reflex and quick accuracy is a skill, not correcting aim after errors and give rushers a chance to run away.

    The gunplay need skill now, more quick accuracy, more reflex, i can understand can be difficult to control it, but Battlefield can't be a cod-like game anymore and lying about it not change the situation.


    It's incredible how casuals game like cod, casuals battlefield and fortnite ruined this community.
    What is quick accuracy? Player skill or weapons stat.

    BA are the only weapon in BFV that requires player accuracy, while SAR and AR it is the weapons that provide the accuracy. The other weapon classes are inbetween.

    Reflex is a cheap skill, when ttk is fast. Reflex is more important when it is a slower ttk as you might need to adjust your aim.

    Calling other liars while sprouting on about a extra 2BTK, I have not seen 1 person in this thread ask for that.

    Yes player skill, if there are low ttk, you need to quickly aim and be accurated together to kill the enemy.

    All weapons need to be accurated, with low ttk even a bullet miss make you in big disvantage, instead a good quick reflex and good accuracy and get a headshot you are in big advantage.

    No you are talking of tracking(stay with crosshair on target) a skill of high ttk, but i think is more complete and need more skill to have quick reflex and quick accuracy together, and this is what Battlefield V need.

    I want to ask you a question:

    You think need more skill, aim and shoot for the head of an enemy in 300-400ms or aim and shoot for the head of an enemy in 400-600ms?


    No the guy said "f you're not skilful enough to put one or two more bullets", he was talking of the actual ttk +1/+2 bullet to kill(btk) not of a base 2btk, and i said there isn't more skill in this because only give more time to aim and more time to rushing.
    Loaded question without details.
    Same BTK? Spread or recoil evolved? Distance? Velocity/drag?

    With none of that and TTK difference I will assume only a lower ROF. That means YES a slower TTK will take more skill as the target has time to react and move so you need to add tracking. Reflex skill is going to be the same. You see respond shot hit, only difference is the length of time your finger is on the button.

    Ok thanks with this answer i know i can't take you seriously.

    Really have more time to react is what make higher ttk less need skill, considered you have more time to correct your aim.

    Why would that require less skill?

    Skill can be divided up in multiple categories:
    • Tactical play on a large scale: can you predict the battlefield and go with the flow of the match properly?
    • Tactical play on a micro scale during fights
    • Flick aiming
    • Tracking aiming (more about sustained damage throughput, often more important with gun control)

    Ideally TTK should be mildly increased on average through gun handling imo and not bullet damage reduction. This way people with better weapon control will be able to reach almost the same TTK, whereas on average it will slightly decrease. This is what's called "raising the skill ceiling".

    It's up to the developer to decide what they want to do, but often, putting to many eggs in 1 of the "skill-tree" baskets leads to negating the other ones. Either they need to be honest about what they want their game to be or balance it properly.

    For this we need a low TTK, tactical play can't be achieved on high ttk because you can rush with little to no risk.

    You seems to understand better TTK than many i read on this forum, i think you are the first i see talking of gun handling instead changing damage.

    But there is a problem, this game must work on console and gamepad, and if there is something cs:go teached to developers is console players and gamepad aren't adapt to gunplay too much complicated.


    Developers are honest on gameplay, they stated this changes from the start, attrition, removal of random deviation and recoil pattern are all changes to make the game need more skill.

    Considered this game must work even on consoles is better taking 3/4 categories of skill with low ttk, instead ruin 3/4 of them with high TTK.

  • ael1as
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we are missing the point here

    TTK issue is NOT related to SKILL in absolute terms
    it simply doesn't matter, both high or low TTK require skill, it depends on the general game design
    so STOP this kind of discussion because it is useless

    the point is that BFV "experience" on the field is not running good, many players are quitting the game and DICE said that data showed where the problem is

    so, we had the TTD patch but we still have frustrating in game experiences, this prooves that the problem was not only a netcode issue but a game design feature
    this is due to many concurrent factors but the TTK is clearly important

    the in game conditions create too fast deaths, so how to cope with this?

    two attack points: slightly higher TTK and/or slightly higher health recover time/level

    other remedies are necessary, such as retuning lame bipod weapons and maybe something around semi-auto rifles, but in this topic the point is TTK



  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    ael1as wrote: »
    we are missing the point here

    TTK issue is NOT related to SKILL in absolute terms
    it simply doesn't matter, both high or low TTK require skill, it depends on the general game design
    so STOP this kind of discussion because it is useless

    the point is that BFV "experience" on the field is not running good, many players are quitting the game and DICE said that data showed where the problem is

    so, we had the TTD patch but we still have frustrating in game experiences, this prooves that the problem was not only a netcode issue but a game design feature
    this is due to many concurrent factors but the TTK is clearly important

    the in game conditions create too fast deaths, so how to cope with this?

    two attack points: slightly higher TTK and/or slightly higher health recover time/level

    other remedies are necessary, such as retuning lame bipod weapons and maybe something around semi-auto rifles, but in this topic the point is TTK



    The real point is Dice stated casual players dying too much, nothing else.

    They tried to make the game more easy with higher ttk and not worked.

    Now this players can continue to play and learn and adapt or change game.


    If you have problem with netcode, is on your side, after patch is all alot better, or you are on consoles and this can't be changed.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.
  • ael1as
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    ...

    Why not? ;)

    Now seriously, go to hell is a bit too much, but people want a pure casual game can go on other games.

    Battlefield was always a middle way between casual and a game need skill, at least before bf1943-bf1.

    Battlefield V is only redo this middle way.

    I don't know if you are trolling us or not, but BF has ever been a "casual player" based game, an accessible game in big maps
    some BFs were a bit harder to master some other BFs were easier, but it was NEVER intended to be a game similar to CSGO or to R6 or whatever

    so arguing against casual players is a no sense argument and it is an off topic
    here we discuss on the TTK solution the quitting problem currently present in this game

  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ael1as wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    ...

    Why not? ;)

    Now seriously, go to hell is a bit too much, but people want a pure casual game can go on other games.

    Battlefield was always a middle way between casual and a game need skill, at least before bf1943-bf1.

    Battlefield V is only redo this middle way.

    I don't know if you are trolling us or not, but BF has ever been a "casual player" based game, an accessible game in big maps
    some BFs were a bit harder to master some other BFs were easier, but it was NEVER intended to be a game similar to CSGO or to R6 or whatever

    so arguing against casual players is a no sense argument and it is an off topic
    here we discuss on the TTK solution the quitting problem currently present in this game

    There is a big degree of casual in between all chapters of the series.

    Bf1942/bf2142 was the least casual, than we have Battlefield V, than bf1943-bf1.

    There are casuals players want to go back to the more casual gameplay of bf1943-bf1, but this isn't the right gameplay for a Battlefield.

    Why not? Battlefield can have some feature of cs:go and working good.


    The problem is there is no quitting problem for TTK, lying about it not change the situation.

    Dice confirmed this with the ttk 2.0, people leaving even with this.

    The real problem is the lack of contents, lying about ttk isn't a good thing to do.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
  • NLBartmaN
    3711 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem
  • disposalist
    8684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?
    That’s constructive
    Almost as constructive as all the 'casuals can go to hell' comments.
    Two wrongs don’t make a right.
    But a counterpoint does even things out.
  • SendTheInfantry
    807 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    Many people have a very strange sense of 'skill'. They think it is only defined by ''who ever aims the best with the best weapon wins''. Basically, it boils down to
    the mere point and click style resulting in who gets the fastest headshots, like in dates games like CounterStrike.

    Boring, right? Yet the TTK we have now is geared towards that style of gameplay. Little to no recoil, 0% sway in this game, its really crazy how backward DICE approached the gunplay in this game.
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem

    All i do is go the Xbox store dude, and see what's "Most Played". There's even another thread that the game isn't even top 40 in sales with the link. Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help the matter. Even the shill you tubers are saying they're not playing it, and if they want views, they have to go to Apex of all things lol.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem

    All i do is go the Xbox store dude, and see what's "Most Played". There's even another thread that the game isn't even top 40 in sales with the link. Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help the matter. Even the shill you tubers are saying they're not playing it, and if they want views, they have to go to Apex of all things lol.

    Talking of a failed console not really matter.

    Dice developers talked of millions of players and surely is something i must trust more of troll or youtuber.

  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    ael1as wrote: »
    we are missing the point here

    TTK issue is NOT related to SKILL in absolute terms
    it simply doesn't matter, both high or low TTK require skill, it depends on the general game design
    so STOP this kind of discussion because it is useless

    the point is that BFV "experience" on the field is not running good, many players are quitting the game and DICE said that data showed where the problem is

    so, we had the TTD patch but we still have frustrating in game experiences, this prooves that the problem was not only a netcode issue but a game design feature
    this is due to many concurrent factors but the TTK is clearly important

    the in game conditions create too fast deaths, so how to cope with this?

    two attack points: slightly higher TTK and/or slightly higher health recover time/level

    other remedies are necessary, such as retuning lame bipod weapons and maybe something around semi-auto rifles, but in this topic the point is TTK

    The real point is Dice stated casual players dying too much, nothing else.

    They tried to make the game more easy with higher ttk and not worked.

    Now this players can continue to play and learn and adapt or change game.

    If you have problem with netcode, is on your side, after patch is all alot better, or you are on consoles and this can't be changed.
    Love how you accuse just about everyone who disagrees with you of trolling but your arguments boil down to "gut gud" and "consoles suck".

    Talk about trolling.

    At least i'm talking of real thing and not lying about fact.
  • DyD6Marina
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    Many people have a very strange sense of 'skill'. They think it is only defined by ''who ever aims the best with the best weapon wins''. Basically, it boils down to
    the mere point and click style resulting in who gets the fastest headshots, like in dates games like CounterStrike.

    Boring, right? Yet the TTK we have now is geared towards that style of gameplay. Little to no recoil, 0% sway in this game, its really crazy how backward DICE approached the gunplay in this game.

    Basically counter strike is the only real competitive multiplayer fps.

    If you find boring ok, but this is fact.

    Sure no recoil or maybe is because now can be countered and isn't random, no random sway, all thing make the gunplay need more skill.

    If you want random games there are cod and battle royale, but Battlefield isn't anymore a casual game like the previous(bf1943-bf1).
  • sabootheshaman
    1186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?
    That’s constructive
    Almost as constructive as all the 'casuals can go to hell' comments.
    Two wrongs don’t make a right.
    But a counterpoint does even things out.

    Probably valid if I had said any of it, but I did not...
  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    DyD6Marina wrote: »
    Well, i'm glad this topic is gaining momentum. Maybe DICE will finally see the light and throw their you tubers and reddit under the bus, and start making folks like us of the masses at home, happy.

    The game is clearly unplayable, unless you want to prone camp, which is what the game has become.

    That and the fact the netcode cannot support this fast ttk, and the game being "hardcore", is clearly turning off players, and has the dying playercounts Hardcore mode has had for years. That's what this game has become, in that of a game most do not want to play. I mean, who matters here? Jackfrags or the multi millions of players who have given up? It is time DICE nerf the ttk.


    Not true if you know the maps.

    The netcode work good with good server on pc.

    Is normal, casuals turning off with a gameplay need more skill, and this TTK is more near to the original Battlefield.

    People want easier game can go to easier game.

    We did. I've been on Red Dead lol. And the game is number 22 played on Xbox, behind Ark Survival and COD WW2. In short, meaning, the game is relatively dead, and again while at half price.

    The question atp would really be, should DICE give up, being there is no rationale for future content on a dead game with low playercounts (they're not going to make money on the transactions), or change course, and save the game. That's the choices here.

    It's easy for you to say, you're not EA. And if they want to make money, they're not going to make it on BF Hardcore mode obviously. So, it's their choice ultimately.
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Lying noobs really like this ttk, 3x scopes and laser accuracy.

    Enemies can't shoot back when you see them first and the noobs can camp like crazy, what else do noobs want... ?

    lol What are your stats again? Take a chill pill, you're acting silly now.

    Are you going to lower yourself to statbashing because you are wrong?

    But it is kind of obvious that people that like this noob TTK are hardcore fans and players that are obsessed with stats and that want easy 3x scope instant distant kills without risk or the need to PTFO.

    Also the reason why sales are very low (not even top40) and servers are getting more and more empty every day: very few people actually like boring unbalanced (spawn)camp matches on servers/Netcode that can't handle the TTK ...

    Why you need to lying so much?

    There are million of players confirmed by Dice, and the biggest problem of Battlefield is content like every serious players saying, only few, specially on this forum think ttk is a problem

    All i do is go the Xbox store dude, and see what's "Most Played". There's even another thread that the game isn't even top 40 in sales with the link. Putting your head in the sand isn't going to help the matter. Even the shill you tubers are saying they're not playing it, and if they want views, they have to go to Apex of all things lol.

    Talking of a failed console not really matter.

    Dice developers talked of millions of players and surely is something i must trust more of troll or youtuber.


    Oh yeah, like i believe him lol. The Devs at Verdun also said they have a million playing their game. I wish they did, then i can find more than ONE player playing it when i go in there. His statement doesn't jive with the facts, and if it does, it's really pushing the envelope in that regard, and means Ark Survival or "Just Dance" must have tens of millions playing, being they have BF V beat lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.