I'm level 2 scout. Any feedback is appreciated

cheif_big_clouds
348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of comments are you looking for? Incorporate more aggressive play into your style.
    Why aren't you in the middle of the fight and PTFO? You should be wearing your Flare Spot gun out. Get up there in the fight. Use your pistol to stay alive in CQC. You should be using your spot gadgets to help out your teammates. It's going to take a long time ranking up in Scout if you hang back and don't spot or play the objective.
  • Moorlander
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try equiping the SMLE Carbine with dot sight. This gives 2.5x pin point accuracy, no glare and is fun to use, especially close to the objective. Also equip spotting flares and explosive trip wires. You get two trip wires and if you plant them in good spots early you are virtually guaranteed kills. As for stragegy, you can rack up a lot of points if you spawn as a scout in tanks driven by someone else, especially if they are taking objectives.
  • Moorlander
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PS Ho yes, always respawn as a sniper into a Behemouth (unless it's the pretty usless Destroyer).
  • digga11
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Start with carbines try them all till you like one and find a good pistol you like.
    Run spot flares and trip mines.
    Try to aim on the enemy before you go ads.
    Use cover wisely and don’t stand still looking down your sights. Shoot and scoot.
    Don’t peek out from the same place more than 3 times.
    Get close to the action to be effective.
  • uz_bolderaju
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you wont to be sniper please leave BF1 for real men and go camp to genderfield V !!!
  • uz_bolderaju
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    camp more guys and wait for your personal limpet ! :D
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    camp more guys and wait for your personal limpet ! :D

Can’t get my at 1800+ spm camping.
    Hill Campers I refer to as free headshots. Though a limpit on top of a camper is fun I’d rather take their dog tags to add to my 13k+ collection
  • Emporer2
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you're looking to just level up the scout, then I suggest utilizing other aspects of the map. For example, spawn in as a scout but jump into a tank as a passenger. Spawn into the behemoth as a scout. Use field guns and mounted machine guns. Or grab one of the AA guns (which, by the way, AA gunners make great targets when you're a scout) Switch to a pistol and take a flag and definitely use your spot flare. Especially on the choke maps like Argonne Forest and Amiens. You'd be surprised at how much those 25 point spot bonuses add up at the end of a match.

I wasn't much on camping, but maps like Sinai Desert and Fao Fortress are great for going prone and picking off enemies at a distance. Just keep trying different guns until you find the one that feels right for you. Just don't stay in one place too long.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 22
    Always take the shot, do not second guess your aim, in time it will line up perfect as long as you always take that shot and put bullets down range.

Taking a brief look at your video it becomes clear that you stand still too much in the open, any skilled Scout on the other team would take your head clean off, duck into cover and reposition more often, it doesn't have to be far, just cut off that angle of the unseen enemy zeroing in on you. Also never go prone unless it's to get into cover, it limits your evading options and it serves your head up for the slaughter.