Nerf the mosquito

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Enough is enough, nerf the mosquito.

Comments

• fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At this point all the planes need a rebalance. They can't keep adding new planes without updating the balance of the previous ones. It just adds to the chaos.

Seems like each new plane makes the old ones even more obsolete.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »
    At this point all the planes need a rebalance.
    This. The TTK for plane vs plane should never have been near what it is for infantry vs infantry. The weapons some of the planes have absolutely melt other planes and it really kills all the fun in dogfights.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Overall physics and performance of planes is the first thing I want to be rebalanced and worked on.

Second would be the specialization trees, I think the purpose/role of a plane needs to be more clearly defined. As of now there are too many "do it all" planes.
  • AzafTazarden
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No. ­­
  • TEXls1
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Planes are fine
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Why because it killed you?If that is the case why dont you also ask for every other weapon or vehicle in the game for a nerf too.Sick and tired of crybabies like you at least provide some logic behind your post or offer some sort of intelligent feedback with some though and suggestions behind it rather than oh god it killed me it needs a nerf asap waaaa waaa.
  • TEXls1
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Why because it killed you?If that is the case why dont you also ask for every other weapon or vehicle in the game for a nerf too.Sick and tired of crybabies like you at least provide some logic behind your post or offer some sort of intelligent feedback with some though and suggestions behind it rather than oh god it killed me it needs a nerf asap waaaa waaa.

He has lol, it’s his MO
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I got my head mashed by plenty of them. Just wait till yourz gets mashed.
  • SirBobdk
    5315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wait until next week when the Germans will use the new Ju88 and the British the Mosquito. lol.
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    fun in dogfights.

Dogfights, are we playing the same game?
  • V4NILLABE4R
    315 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Every new item added you bloody cry babies whinge and get it changed and ruin it for everyone...
    Just stop it.
    Its fine.
    I get shot down in mine as often as I shoot others or bomb targets.
    It.
    Is.
    Fine.
    Behave yourself.
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only thing planes need is to keep their momentum when there is no pilot. The instant stalling is trash when switching seats.
  • TEXls1
    l_water_l wrote: »
    fun in dogfights.

Dogfights, are we playing the same game?

i love the mosquito in dogfights. its braking and low speed can usually hang with most randoms. even using 6pdr for planes. one hit and they cant turn, stuka swappers take about 2 from rear, 1 if you hit cockpit on their turn.

The next time I see a rolling scissor’s or a lag roll in BF will be the first. This game only allows for turning in circles, flight physics are to basic. You can’t even spiral climb an opponent because energy states are all equal.
  • fakemon64
    Key to winning dogfights in bf5:

Just fly slower than the enemy
  • SirBobdk
    5315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fakemon64 wrote: »
    Key to winning dogfights in bf5:

Just fly slower than the enemy
    Rofl true. Ridiculous imo. Dogfights have never been more boring.
    Wait for the enemy plane, get behind and you have a 100% kill, regardless of skills.
    And most of the times you damage the other plane so fast it looses the ability to fly efficiently.
    I really don't like the damage model with the "Magic" repair just to get damaged again af few sec. later.
    Air was so much better up until BF3. I still like it, but it could be so much better.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How is it fun in anything just getting one shotted/four shotted in a tiger tank with zero options either before or during. I'd have hope back in the day people would have kicked off about this BS. Now, people support this.

How much fun was it flying when the German mobile aa was broken, and was swatting fighters out the sky with ease?
  • SirBobdk
    @MBT_Layzan wrote
    How much fun was it flying when the German mobile aa was broken, and was swatting fighters out the sky with ease?
    It was not and so is the situation in air with some planes. We have pointed this out for the last many months. Air need a lot of tweaks, but nothing really seem to happen.