Not played for a couple of days: Game runs like a charm today. What gives?

ttth2
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Is it because of the Microsoft update that fixes the performance loss of the previous one or something else? No idea but the game has never been so smooth and felt snappy. You can feel it when looking around and zooming and out of the map. I am flummoxed.

Comments

• ballFetcher
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Might be, updated windows yesterday fully, with nvidia latest, and it stopped crashing as well.
  • MisterF0rk
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @ttth2 - I too have noticed the game doesn't crash to desktop anymore...and the only change was a new nVidia driver. So, the culprit was nVidia then and not the game? And like @ballFetcher mentioned, Windows had a couple of updates as well.
  • SteveZee
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed the same thing. Windows update, graphics update, server update? who knows.
  • TUN_elcappo
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed that too last night. My game was running butter smooth, it was awesome. Figured it was just me.