Why does the interactive / spot / orders Q menu stop working at random times?

m4tday
7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
On my PC i press Q to get access to give squad orders, requests etc. Sometimes and at completely random intervals i press Q and the pop up menu appears but i can't select anything? This used to happen in BF 1 too, why does this happen? If this is a bug why hasn't it still not been fixed!?......

Very irratating if i'm squad leader and people keep requesting order and i'm unable to becase this menu stops working!

Comments

28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because they Game is still in beta, or should be.
  • m4tday
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Erm, BF 5 has been out since last November, it's hardly beta. Did you read my post in full? This used to happen in BF1 too - is that still in beta? lol
  • G-Gnu
    1228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    m4tday wrote: »
    Erm, BF 5 has been out since last November, it's hardly beta. Did you read my post in full? This used to happen in BF1 too - is that still in beta? lol

Yes , more or less that iteration is still is in a Beta state.
  • m4tday
    So Battlefied 5 and 1 are still beta? What are you two smoking?...
  • m4tday
    What i'm interested in knowing is if this happens to other players and is it a recognised bug. Please stop saying its beta, it's pointless and of no help whatsoever...
  • Riflen
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's a known bug and yes, it was also in BF1. It's very low priority to fix considering the number of bugs in the game. You can fix it by simply clicking anywhere with the mouse when it occurs.
  • StingX71
    759 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    m4tday wrote: »
    On my PC i press Q to get access to give squad orders, requests etc. Sometimes and at completely random intervals i press Q and the pop up menu appears but i can't select anything? This used to happen in BF 1 too, why does this happen? If this is a bug why hasn't it still not been fixed!?......

Very irratating if i'm squad leader and people keep requesting order and i'm unable to becase this menu stops working!

Happens to me as well. When you have the pop up menu Click once, hit Q again, should be able to select what you want then.
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to Potatofield V