Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm Official Cinematic Trailer

Braddock512
1290 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
A storm is coming.

Welcome to Battlefield V: Firestorm!

Drop in, search for weapons, and grab some armor. Fight to survive. But don't stay in once place too long. The Firestorm is closing in and everything in its path will be destroyed.

Check out the trailer when it goes live and then come back here to chat about what you've seen and what you're excited about.

Comments

• DeathStalker131
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great Trailer, looks like this might actually be the first Battle Royale i can enjoy! But still, i would LOVE to see a Planetside 2 Sandbox style gamemode for this big map where we can just fight to capture different points and there is no end to the match! That would seriously be incredible! Dice pls
  • Trokey66
    8387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tractors!

Im in......
  • Noodlesocks
    2898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Just hoping a lot of the content will make it into the core game.

That being said, Criterion does look to be doing good work with BFV. Dice Sweden could learn a thing or two.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As usual, great looking trailer
  • xDJ_Cas
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The first BF trailer which did not impress me for the last 10 years :I
  • Player_dhfjh4re
    137 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So, JU 52 confirmed :P
  • NLBartmaN
    3328 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks great if you are a BR fan.

Also a good moment to take ALL of the BR elements out of the main BF V game.

Everyone that likes BR can play Firestorm, everyone that likes BF can play BF without BR elements ... no need to keep the BR elements in the BF main gamemodes.
  • RC-1136_DRMN
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Firestorm can't be any worse than Combined Arms, right? Hopefully this won't feel as unfinished as everything else Dice has added to the game. Maybe since another studio developed the mode it may have a chance.
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hot damn, this actually looks cool. The genre hasn't been for me so far every time I try but maybe this will change things.
  • AssassinoX1
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Picked the wrong music though.....

Why is this the first time I am ever hearing this song? I love it, lol. I want to download an editor, swap the music for this and watch it again.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still not playing it unless forced with ToW challenges.
  • MisterSiye
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This should be really fun to play. It will be a nice addition to the already sparse playable game types. I'm a BR fan but a long-time BF fan and will enjoy the addition of the explosives and vehicles. Will this be the main draw of BF? Absolutely not. I've always seen this as being extra and is being made for market demand but also a bit of fun thrown in there with how they seem to be treating it. Looking forward to it!
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

So? You want a custom dog-tag or something for being such a miserable sod XD
  • MisterF0rk
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Misleading trailer, didn’t see 30 people cheating.

LOL. Word up on that Bruh. And where are the rentable clan servers? And Hardcore! Looks like a King Tiger in the last bit too.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder what mechanics shown in the trailer will not make it into the game!
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also you can see the players in this how come you cant see them so well in the base game is that because Criterion is a better developer than Dice?I loved black!
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5497 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

So? You want a custom dog-tag or something for being such a miserable sod XD

Are you providing such dogtags?