Calling it now, the new BF5BR is going to be bad

DaChileanSeabass
158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Trailer was made a long time ago, red flag just by using the same teaser that was shown sometime ago. I blame EA for the mess about to come out.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Man, “gamers” love to complain.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

You dont even have bf3 under ur name. RIP comment
  • Ernie_Shavers
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Their advertising strategy is weak. Not into the animated movie like trailers. They sure don't get me excited for anything and it seems the point of them is too distract us from viewing meaningful gameplay before release.

With that said it's not fair to judge BR at this point. I understand the pessimism but going on a forum to start a thread declaring that BR is going to be bad seems petty.

I don't enjoy BR games. It's just not my thing but I truly hope this game mode is great.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

🤷🏻‍♀️
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You blame ea for firestorm failing which is only an add on that we all knew was going to be an add on?
  • TEKNOCODE
    You blame ea for firestorm failing which is only an add on that we all knew was going to be an add on?
    You don’t even have firestorm under your name. RIP comment.

Also, I should play b3 this weekend, so I get the irrelevant token under my forumfield profile. It has been downloaded for quite some time.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Also, I should play b3 this weekend, so I get the irrelevant token under my forumfield profile. It has been downloaded for quite some time.

Ew it’s backwards compat dont. I never realized you were irrelevant for not playing bf3 before today though.
  • CSO7777
    1136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

But how will you remove BFH B)

• TEKNOCODE
    CSO7777 wrote: »

But how will you remove BFH B)

@HardAimedKid made me play it and I deleted after two matches. Lol
  • DaChileanSeabass
    edited March 14

Ew it’s backwards compat dont. I never realized you were irrelevant for not playing bf3 before today though.

Anyone who has 10k post sit more on the fourms than actually play a game. I never knew there was a [REMOVED] bucket for forums. I guess thats how it is nowadays in the bf community.
    Post edited by xxxCoOlBr33zExxx on
  • NLBartmaN
    3204 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If they will use the same servers, same netcode and same settings: it will be very bad ...
  • TEKNOCODE

Anyone who has 10k post sit more on the fourms than actually play a game. I never knew there was a s*** bucket for forums. I guess thats how it is nowadays in the bf community.
    Aww. I’m flattered. 😘
  • DaChileanSeabass
    edited March 14

Its dlc, gamemode etc. Tables would be turned if it was paid for but since its free, thats all EA needs to know to put it on the lower end priority list. They got rid of paid DLC not because people did not want it for "not enough people" but because they dont put time and effort in it. Making it paid would only cause a riot. Making it free saves them from reviews and gives them the only option of being lazy and cutting the actual game in half and calling the rest free dlc to which they were already were doing.

EA is going to crash and burn. Its happening.
  • PrecisionWing
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It wont be necessarily bad. But atm there are so many BR games, and why should players choose this one? From the trailer, it shows no unique features, imo I dont think it has any chances against other BR games.
    They should have spent the time to fix bf5s bugs and bring us those remastered classic maps as they promised.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    Their advertising strategy is weak. Not into the animated movie like trailers. They sure don't get me excited for anything and it seems the point of them is too distract us from viewing meaningful gameplay before release.

With that said it's not fair to judge BR at this point. I understand the pessimism but going on a forum to start a thread declaring that BR is going to be bad seems petty.

I don't enjoy BR games. It's just not my thing but I truly hope this game mode is great.

I call s*** when i see it, especially when its right there in front of your face. Ive been on the fourms for a long time, dice and anyother studio are not to blame but only the publisher EA.
  • DaChileanSeabass
    It wont be necessarily bad. But atm there are so many BR games, and why should players choose this one? From the trailer, it shows no unique features, imo I dont think it has any chances against other BR games.
    They should have spent the time to fix bf5s bugs and bring us those remastered classic maps as they promised.

They wont fix anything. They fix and something else breaks. Alot of issues are carried over past battlefields. If they promised something like maps, just wait a year or two. Youll get em as a last resort or end cycle. Typical
  • HardAimedKid
    edited March 14

Its dlc, gamemode etc. Tables would be turned if it was paid for but since its free, thats all EA needs to know to put it on the lower end priority list. They got rid of paid DLC not because people did not want it for "not enough people" but because they dont put time and effort in it. Making it paid would only cause a riot. Making it free saves them from reviews and gives them the only option of being lazy and cutting the actual game in half and calling the rest free dlc to which they were already were doing.

Yeah while I agree ea is a seemingly crappy publisher that doesn’t negate the fact that they’re a billion dollar company and will not go anywhere just because of bfv or firestorm. They have a whole crowd of customers that only play sports games and then another that only play single player/solo games. So yeah, probably not closing their doors because of a bad bf title. If anything it’s dice that will eat that bullet
  • DaChileanSeabass

Yeah while I agree ea is a seemingly crappy publisher that doesn’t negate the fact that they’re a billion dollar company and will not go anywhere just because of bfv or firestorm. They have a whole crowd of customers that only play sports games and then another that only play single player/solo games. So yeah, probably not closing their doors because of a bad bf title. If anything it’s dice that will eat that bullet

they skipped E3. anthem is down the drain and all they got holding them is Apex. Billionaire company but do you know where that money is going? Not enough to the game developers or any games, to the pockets of the higher ups. Just cause you dont hear people saying anything is because people have jobs and they sign the no talk agreement because they can easily be tracked and kicked out of the market overall for jobs.
  • PoppaPappo
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

they skipped E3. anthem is down the drain and all they got holding them is Apex. Billionaire company but do you know where that money is going? Not enough to the game developers or any games, to the pockets of the higher ups. Just cause you dont hear people saying anything is because people have jobs and they sign the no talk agreement because they can easily be tracked and kicked out of the market overall for jobs.

All they have is Apex holding them? What? Bro, do you even game? EA’s entire existence has been held aloft by Madden and FIFA since the 1990s.
  • PhatHamWallet
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

You don't even have BFH under your name. RIP comment.