Weekly Debrief

DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm Official Cinematic Trailer

Comments

• Marcusspinner
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Got goosebumps, still not blown away just more content hopefully more weapons and vehicles to play with. Criterion made a nice trailer very funny the beginning part where the two house where shooting each other and then the silly flare comes out real humor on there side! Hopefully a lot of explosives action and gun fight in Firestorm! I wish the at the end of the trailer there wasn"t the sturmtiger, but some other new iconic tank that we got ours hand on. Feels to recycled for an unlockable vehicle... Waiting patiently.
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    does the vehicules seen in trailer will come in vanilla multiplayer ? :#
  • negspec13
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe it's just me but I honestly don't get the hype. The map looks amazing and I wish it was in the core game but this just left me cold.
    I hope it's a success for the franchise but I doubt very much I'll play it.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hope health is increased. Or ttk is slower. Otherwise have fun with this super campfest.
  • bran1986
    5698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The tractor pulling a Pak-40 :lol:
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    280 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    I also expected, more like dreamed i guess, that there was going to be a reveal or easter egg in this cluing us in on the release of the USF, Soviets, Japan, or some other faction...

Man... gotta learn to remember how this game launched and what we're dealing with...
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No thanks, I remember the BF 5 trailer and I'm not impressed. But I'm sure some ToW requirement for content will make me so once that's completed I'll go back to something similar to BF
  • VincentNZ
    2958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Map looks good, I saw more unique and iconic landmarks than on any current map. It will still be too open though.
  • cat6138
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This surprised me it actually looks pretty good just make sure dice there is not a lot of bugs in this or it will be a failure. Also got to love the tractor.
  • BabyMetal808
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My three favorite things in a game! BF5, BR, and Helis!
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    Tractors!

Im in......

No bicycles though.
  • illusionistGP
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a very cool trailer !!!
  • Redstripe101
    2559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    does the vehicules seen in trailer will come in vanilla multiplayer ? :#

little known huh?

there will be seperate rank structure from main game as well. And comsidering the red boots for the tractor assignment, I dont see but a few things being in base modes, but not much imo.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    Inspired use of Talking Heads - Burning Down the House. If you ever get a chance listen to David Bryne on the BBC's Desert Island Discs - he's mad as a March hare - but in a great way.

I'm not a BR fan but awesome trailer - will give it a go...
  • bran1986
    5698 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @MachoFantast1c0 you can drive the tractor, I will stay on the Pak-40.
  • Granatenmaxe
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They just have to convert this map for conquest an all is good.
  • LedHead_NZ
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They just have to convert this map for conquest an all is good.

Looks like they could split this up into about 3 to 4 different maps for the base game. Could be a faster way of getting new conquest/breakthrough maps in the rotation.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great ingame trailer showing off what firestorm gameplay will be like... oh wait that was a cinematic and nothing was real. Hmmm... it's like you are asking me to grade a cinematic that has nothing to do with actual game play. As if that substitutes for reality. When i watched the Lord of the Rings Return of the King, i was blown away with how accurately they portrayed Vietnam.
  • craigerswuzhere
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You guys have had a bad habit of making wrong decisions that hurt the game/franchise. IMO, adding vehicles to BR will be that bad decision that kills this mode. Will we be getting lock-on RPGs for the choppers, or rely on PIAT rounds at range? May the best chopper pilot win I guess.