Please Re-Nerf the drilling shotgun.

IamSoSorry59
159 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I am maby the player here with the least amount of skill but this gun in my hands is most deadly.
I am asking Dice please Re-Nerf it so it takes atleast 4 shots to kill a person, no matter the range they are and scale the AP mines please up by a factor 25.
I am so bad with the AP mines I do not understand all the complaining here.

Back to drinking beer now. Cheers all

Comments

• Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think the best solution would be to just make shotguns not do any damage, and give AP Mines the V1 Rocket effect.

I think that would be fair.
  • SpinachVsKale
    185 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4 shots to kill with the M30 -_- put the beer down buddy your talking crazy
  • stringy82
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Everyone always saying nerf this or nerf that and never saying anything needs a buff, if dice listened to every complaint about a nerf every thing would be a bullet sponge and we might as well be wearing bicycle helmets with knee and elbow pads so nobody gets hurt. It’s a ww2 game it needs some lethality