Tides of war last week

TheColdkillerCY
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So tides of war last week has started but im a little curious becuase its ending 21 st of march but firestorm starts 25 of march.
That means we will have 4 days with nothing to do ?

Comments

• Gravlar_SN9
    267 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There was a similar, if not larger gap after the first set of TOW so probably.
  • VOLBANKER
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So tides of war last week has started but im a little curious becuase its ending 21 st of march but firestorm starts 25 of march.
    Is it completely impossible for you to enjoy the game unless there's a DICE-made carrot dangling in front of your nose?
  • bran1986
    5399 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There was a similar, if not larger gap after the first set of TOW so probably.

I think it was 11 or 12 days.
  • TheColdkillerCY
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Is it completely impossible for you to enjoy the game unless there's a DICE-made carrot dangling in front of your nose?
    Im enjoying the game without the tides of war i was just a little curious but i remember the gap we had in february
  • SlowOldWarrior
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes. The unlocks are all I play for now, unless I'm drinking beer and hanging out with online friends - and fewer of them even play BFV anymore.
  • Noodlesocks
    2338 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The game is still playable, just the event ends.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you starve a person, the next meal you offer them will taste like heaven.