Gift Battlefield 5 to a friend? Official method?

Carlo_JSY
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I've already pre-ordered BF5 but want to gift a copy to a friend also.
You can can gift via Origin but not for pre-orders.

Obviously there's other sites selling keys but I would assume they are far from an endorsed method of getting it.

Is there an official way for me to gift BF5 pre-order to a friend?

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I suspect that you will eventually be able to gift via Origin.

-CB
  • AnalogyMan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Still no gift method for BFV ??!!
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Once the game is officially released then it should be available for the gifting option.

-CB
  • RubyRose01gg
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a way to gift?
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a way to gift?

What did this person do to **** you off so bad?
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rainkloud wrote: »
    Is there a way to gift?

What did this person do to **** you off so bad?

I was about to ask the same, I would not call someone a good friend if they got me BFV.