I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• alienstout
    679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played in weeks and stop by to see if anything has been done yet. Guess not, back to ignoring.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't blame you lol. Every other game has an obvious hacker. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    JCap334 wrote: »
    I"m nearly done with this game. It's sad because this is one of the most fun BF games I've played. I've seen more blatant aimbot cheating in this game than all previous BF games I have played in recent history: BFBC2, BF3, BF4, and BF1.

Last night we had a fully raging aimbotter in TDM for 4 rounds straight getting scores like 67 - 0, 84-3, etc. This is from battlefieldtracker, and I won't name and shame this blatant cheater so I don't go to jail since DICE protects the cheaters:

Score/min
    K/D
    Kills
    Kills/min
    Top 0.1%
    Win %
    94.60%
    Wins
    Deaths
    Assists
    Top 100%
    Damage

Wow its so obvious too
    I hope you at least reported from Origin client. Though I doubt they even look at that
  • MisterF0rk
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    @alienstout - agreed. Cheating is ruining this game. Everytime a bunch of cheaters get on, they ruin a match - it goes very one sided quickly and it only takes a couple. I publically call them out during the game - but they just laugh and ignore. And it ruins an entire match - if you have a couple of tards with aimbots on a side, they will, single handedly, win the match for that side.

@ViolentMinds - The two worst I've seen so far was a points multiplier cheat - dude ended a round with over 175'000 points, and another player in a BF-109 who was 68-0 with an aimbot - indiscriminately killing soldiers on the ground with his guns.
  • jog0ff
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    guess to get rid cheating scum off is scrapping stats, especially K/D ..as it excites them most
    ..just my 5 cents :)
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any help with this?

What is he firing at?

https://streamable.com/ru4me

You can see him tracking through the trees. Online gaming is in a sad state. Gone are the days of good clean competitive battles. Pretty soon it will be all chumps playing as most respectable, decent people i know have given up playing and trying to compete with scum online entirely. Low lifes doesn't quite say it. Sad times

Submitted a report on this one. I also put in a link to the video here, so that they know it is public.

Perhaps that is what we should do...Strip the names off the videos, put them here, so they know that the evidence is being shown to others.
  • DancesWthMice
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 14
    JCap334 wrote: »
    I"m nearly done with this game. It's sad because this is one of the most fun BF games I've played. I've seen more blatant aimbot cheating in this game than all previous BF games I have played in recent history: BFBC2, BF3, BF4, and BF1.

Last night we had a fully raging aimbotter in TDM for 4 rounds straight getting scores like 67 - 0, 84-3, etc. This is from battlefieldtracker, and I won't name and shame this blatant cheater so I don't go to jail since DICE protects the cheaters:

Score/min
    K/D
    Kills
    Kills/min
    Top 0.1%
    Win %
    94.60%
    Wins
    Deaths
    Assists
    Top 100%
    Damage

Jcap334 and I both go back to BFBC2. I spectated this guy while Jcap334 was playing with him. Someone needs to smear Viks Vapor rub on this goobers mouse pad and the make him play with a worthless elaborate M8 gun.

We all get to see the kids who have the aimbot software set to full ****, but there are hundreds of mild botters for every rager seen. Sometimes I think these super obvious guys are advertising for the cheats they sell.
    Post edited by DancesWthMice on
  • BL00DY-ROY
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played BF3 yesterday. In one of the rounds I was playing, about 30 minutes in the game, a blatant rage hacker (flying and killing everyone) entered the game. He went 22-0 in 1 minute. 10 seconds after that minute, he was vote kicked off the server (from practically both teams). Game moved on, everybody happy. I think votekick is an underrated thing, and should be able to do in every server. As long as you need 60-70% percent voting, I believe that vote kick would be fair and not be abused.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12011 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @JCap334
    Hey..

Dont discuss moderation.
  • Dynamyte71
    216 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @JCap334
    Hey..

Dont discuss moderation.

You’ll never see me discuss moderation. I open a case of beer or bottle of wine...I gotta drink it all. 👌
  • ViolentMinds
    Dynamyte71 wrote: »
    @JCap334
    Hey..

Dont discuss moderation.

You’ll never see me discuss moderation. I open a case of beer or bottle of wine...I gotta drink it all. 👌

Ahahahaha.

on another note played another few rounds yesterday with more blantant aimbot cheaters. Dude even had aimbot for using tank. First time i had seen that. He was shooting planes out of the sky and one shotting infantry every time... shells are notoriously horrible for killing infantry its one of the most hated things about BFV's tanks is how weak they are vs infantry even dead on and yet this guy one shots sprinting targets like hes dropping J2's....
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12011 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Dynamyte71 wrote: »
    @JCap334
    Hey..

Dont discuss moderation.

Haha, Yup I find it's easier to just let some steam off too, usually by playing skyrim or something hahaha
  • ViolationofDerp
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    Honestly in the ~400 rounds i played so far, I encountered maybe 4-5 cheaters, where I can definitely say, these guys were hacking. On the other hand I got called a cheater already a couple of times, and I usually don't respond to these (obviously i'm not, sometimes i get good rounds, but i'm only above average). When it comes to hacking, it's usually guys who round around with LMG and casually headshot people on 200-300m distances.
    So far i don't think cheaters are much of a problem in this game, but maybe i've just been lucky.
  • ViolentMinds
    Wow. I wish had your luck.
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played for a bit last night . Ran into an esp hacker last night . Same guy shot me 5 times in a row on Arras . He ended up 59 - 6 in the round . Next highest player had 24 kills . I looked up his stats 5.40 kdr , 870 spm . Every time I turned the corner in the town he was shooting me and basically pre firing the edge I was coming around . Two times from distance , so the stupid footstep thing is out the door .

The rounds before that ran into 4 guys from the same clan on aero dome . They were shooting people and head shooting them from behind A to almost D with semi auto rifles . They appeared to be firing full auto , with zero recoil . I couldn't even see them with a 3 times scope . I left that game because it was so stupid what was going on .

To the player above , you must be lucky .. lol
  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @ViolationofDerp

Yeah, you're very fortunate. I went on to play this morning, the only grand ops server on - had two rage in it. One guy with a 4.80KPM and 46KD. The other guy looked like he had more sensible stats, but he was cheating too and admitted so in chat. saying that he does it for the trolling and rage from players and he told the 46KD guy to add him.

I didn't even spawn in. I left to spectate.

I don't know how dice or just any anticheat can't see hey, ~5KPM for infantry is not very likely, lets flag this guy and watch him (and record it) then ban him.

Not even former pros are getting 5KPMs. Most really good players are getting over 2.2KPM and if they are super good like relaaa, 3KPM. not much higher than that. No 4. No 5. No 6 infantry kpm. The AC should know this.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is an interesting phenomenon to see all these level 1-10 medics with the sten, going 20-0.
  • Cropulus
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Haha, yeah we met one of those too on Hamada, breakthrough. Did not miss a shot from far off. I was carrying a semi auto and was really struggling...
  • ViolentMinds
    Just had ANOTHER round ruined. Played 3 rounds just fine. Suddenly a guy shows up and its Frontlines and this guy is going like 26-1 in the first 5 minutes... next highest score in game was like 5-4 lol. Hmmmmm.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!