Glitch or a cheater

satchokk
9 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
so i've been playing for some time now and i've started seeing medics using other classes weapons like the "stg44" so if you know any thing about that topic and want to expend on what i wrote the feel free

Comments

• GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My inner opportunist quite likes scavenging weapons, especially when I'm playing recon...very handy when you're playing recon and want to get in close to the action.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GrumbleSG9 wrote: »
    My inner opportunist quite likes scavenging weapons, especially when I'm playing recon...very handy when you're playing recon and want to get in close to the action.

and medics chew through ammo like a fat kid eats candy so looting weapons is necessary.
  • AssassinoX1
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is often you try to revive people as medics and you pick up their weapon instead. I don't know why the weapon can't be irretrievable until that player bleeds out.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is often you try to revive people as medics and you pick up their weapon instead. I don't know why the weapon can't be irretrievable until that player bleeds out.

Tap revive don't hold it. You can also tap again to stop revive if you get shot at.
  • AssassinoX1
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15

Tap revive don't hold it. You can also tap again to stop revive if you get shot at.

Ugh, I keep forgetting that in the heat of the moment :blush: There is a lot of holding X for other things, plus I've been playing Anthem and Tomb Raider and everything is hold x (including to revive in Anthem).
  • GrumbleSG9
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »
    GrumbleSG9 wrote: »

and medics chew through ammo like a fat kid eats candy so looting weapons is necessary.

Not ashamed to admit I have run out of bullets for my primary whilst playing medic many a time.
  • satchokk
    9 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wow I feel really dumb right now cuz I forgot about this game mechanic xD