8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited March 16
[off topic/wrong section - spamming battlelog url]
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• StretchyBlackMan
    84 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF3 encapsulates reality?

I’d like to know what absolute god of a man, in real life, was able to jump out of a jet, throw some C4 on a jet flying by, and then detonate the C4 while parachuting to the ground.

Battlefield 1 captures the essence of WW1 to an incredible degree. Sure, nobody ran around with Hellriegels, but the guns and vehicles are from the time period and I’m willing to suspend my disbelief.
  • CS-2107
    1541 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF1 is my favourite out of them for different reason:
    - it is easier for beginners and takes more skill to master to the perfect degree
    - it is very very VERY atmospheric with music, screams background noises, smoke, gas, massive battles, artillery
    - it might seem like total chaos, but actually if you know what you're doing you can control the chaos around you
    - graphics, everything just looks spot on perfect
    - vehicles and horses are pretty fun to use, allthough the artillery mortar trucks are unfair and OP
    - the weapons are pretty much perfectly balanced
    - mechanics of the different weapon categories feel engaging and different from each other
    - AND even tho it isn't exactly a retelling of how ww1 went down, but it feels authentic enough (gameplay comes before realism) and I think they found a good balance between realism and gameplay fun
    - the history is all there (operation intros, speeches, campaign infos and codex)
    - the game made me interested in this forgotten conflict. I knew little to nothing about WW1 when I started playing, but now I'm really interested in that part of history, the dawn of modern combat. You can't really ask for more from a FPS shooter

BF4 and BF3 are both solid games (I wasn't playing BF4 at launch, but I heard it was pretty bad there. However didn't affect me, so I like the game)

BFV - I don't know, I mean it can be fun at times, but for the most part it feels like a downgrade from other titles. It lacks massivly in the history department. A Codex like in BF1 wouldve been appreciated. Also the mechanics of the guns feel easy to master, camping is promoted... It is I guess okay, but nothing compared to the other titles.
  • StretchyBlackMan
    84 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    While we’re at it, I also think BF1’s story was pretty well done for a Battlefield campaign. I was just replaying Avanti Savoi about an hour ago, and I forgot how good the cinematography and message was.
  • Titan_Awaken
    369 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags

Do yo thang!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11425 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @PsychoIrish
    As you have ignored previous requests to keep it to the relevant forum section I have no other alternative than to suspend your thread creating abilities for 5 days.

Below is a common sense approach to creating threads and it is very simple to follow.

If your thread is about BF3 : It goes In the BF3 section

If your thread is about BF4 : it goes In the BF4 section

If your thread is about BF1 : it goes In the BF1 section

If your thread is about BF Hardline : it goes In the BF Hardline section

If your thread is about NONE of these titles : it goes In the Off topic section

If you spam any further, It will result in time away, Which I am sure you do not want.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!