Need more content ..maps

BBWallinator
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
The game is starting to feel stale...

Any word on new content coming soon?

Regards,

Wall

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2547 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This has been answered a million times already. End of this month - Map set in Greece, Battle Royal mode and a bunch of new guns that I suspect have been found in the game files.
  • Tuco_Ramirez_1
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need new factions, USA, Japanese etc.
  • BBWallinator
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I agree.
  • SirBobdk
    3717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One map and a game mode I'm not gonna play. Not impressed.
    New weapons don't add much to this game imo.
  • SirBobdk
    3717 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We need our servers back or BF is dead. Finished. OVer. Many of are old school gamers and HATE this new trash matchmaking/generic dice run server monotony
    100% this.
  • GoldenBoris
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FarKinnell wrote: »
    Game desperately needs new maps, classic BF gameplay.

Does not need TOW, Firestorm Battle Royale mode, character cusomization, or any other crap.

Go back to the basics that made BF great. Put your resources into providing great new maps, not the extraneous garbage.

Remember BF3 maps, like Sienne, Bazaar, Karkand? Even the Close Quarters maps were good.

Game is dying already. New maps will save it.

I believe bf5 is still in its core release and like most if not all other bf games, got map packs along the way. I wouldn't worry about dlcs... lol.

I too a few weeks ago felt like there wasn't enough maps.. but the different game modes helped a lot with that. While IMO the reward system needs work for TOW. I'm glad how it rotates between different game modes. Haven't touched conquest in what feels like months and that's where I spent most my bf playtime.

• zenn_nme
    654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need our servers back or BF is dead. Finished. OVer. Many of are old school gamers and HATE this new trash matchmaking/generic dice run server monotony

Community servers = Homes for every player. Without it, BFV will fall apart.
    I'd give my left kidney for RSP right now; hosting Rotterdam & Devastation 24/7 servers... :o :#
  • SirBobdk
    zenn_nme wrote: »

Community servers = Homes for every player. Without it, BFV will fall apart.
    I'd give my left kidney for RSP right now; hosting Rotterdam & Devastation 24/7 servers... :o :#
    100% agree on rental servers. Let us choose how to play.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This.
    We need Russians, Americans and Japanese and tons of other maps and weapons.

This game is nothing compared to BF 1 content-wise.
    Bf1 had triple the amount of maps and likely double the amount of guns.
  • Dragam
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with others that new guns is kinda redundant, same with these new game modes. What is needed is rental servers like in bf4 and earlier games... and a bunch of new maps, and sooner rather than later.

But i am almost willing to bet that we won't get rental servers, and i am almost willing to bet that battlefield 5 will end up being the battlefield game with the fewest maps... ever.

So far we have been getting 1 map once every 3rd month... that's 1/4 of what we've gotten with every previous battlefield game.
  • Ernie_Shavers
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Does not need TOW, Firestorm Battle Royale mode, character cusomization, or any other crap.

Go back to the basics that made BF great. Put your resources into providing great new maps, not the extraneous garbage.

Remember BF3 maps, like Sienne, Bazaar, Karkand? Even the Close Quarters maps were good.

While IMO the reward system needs work for TOW. I'm glad how it rotates between different game modes. Haven't touched conquest in what feels like months and that's where I spent most my bf playtime.

TOW needs to be abolished. It's fake news.

Why is this company putting effort into an anemic, thoughtless gimmick like TOW? Why do they think we want such a thing?

Past BF games didn't need gimmick mini games to garner interest.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I believe bf5 is still in its core release and like most if not all other bf games, got map packs along the way. I wouldn't worry about dlcs... lol.

I too a few weeks ago felt like there wasn't enough maps.. but the different game modes helped a lot with that. While IMO the reward system needs work for TOW. I'm glad how it rotates between different game modes. Haven't touched conquest in what feels like months and that's where I spent most my bf playtime.

We are behind a bit on maps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/b1e5d2/battlefield_map_release_timelines/
  • Jezzzeh
    656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think ToW is fine

I think the drip release of content leading to new factions is fine.

I really detest not having servers that allow communities to run them.
  • Dragam
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16

We are behind a bit on maps.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/b1e5d2/battlefield_map_release_timelines/

That chart is actually incorrect, as bf3 launched with the expansion pack "back to karkand", giving it 4 expansion maps right away. The same with bf4, which launched with the expansion pack "china rising", also giving it 4 expansion maps right away.

Regardless, it is not "just a feeling" that bf5 is content starved - it is the most content starved battlefield game to date, at least map wise (which is the most important thing to most people i suspect).
  • bigguyhawaii
    337 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    We need infrantry only servers
  • EXILE157
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA/DICE Greed has been destroying BF Franchise.