I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• XChodeOfDestinyX
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It is an interesting phenomenon to see all these level 1-10 medics with the sten, going 20-0.

Glad I'm not the only one. I log on this morning and noticed a lot of low ranks going 44-2 ,65-4. I call them out and of course I get crapped on over it. Glad I didn't pay for this game and will shelve it for now until this gets weeded out. if it ever does
  • Ceph_v74
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No obvious cheaters in the past two days, but it does still provoke players to question odd/outstanding game play even from a level 50, as you all know its rather quick to get to level 50 atm.

I've not seen anything official from EA/DICE that an anti-cheat has been rolled out, not sure if we will tbh unless someone who has access to these cheat forums and informs us that they have.
  • Elprez11
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seeing a post from someone that said he was unfairly banned is promising. Love seeing posts like that. Yesterday my first game had a guy I have reported 3 times now. He was 35-0 and climbing. When I said something others on my team said "well duh, he's cheating". So to some they don't care about getting head shot from across the map from someone they can't even see.
  • DigitalHype
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Just saw that post of someone saying he got banned.

@DigitalHype that guy you kept telling to wrote ea support had over a 70% headshot to kill ratio with his sniper weapons for someone who has poor aim.

The h/s percentage with bolt-actions is >70%, but the overall accuracy those weapons are much lower at 15-20%. If they are good enough to hit that many headshots, why entirely miss targets so much. Possibly a symptom of cheat toggle.
    -
    One could argue that when aiming for the head you're more likely to miss entirely. Since there is less hitbox around a head vs. a body. But, I'd still expect to see a higher accuraccy with that high of h/s percentage. Especially with that users sample size being large enough and that much playtime.
    -
    I wouldn't convict based on those stats alone though. As far as clost cheats go, stats mean almost nothing. You have to watch the gameplay and wait for them to slip up.
  • DancesWthMice
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    I've been team switched several times now by cheats, but only after thoroughly razzing the cheaters. I didn't realize cheat software had this function!

It also only happens when I'm on the same team as the hack and have been calling them out. I always start off by typing, "sorry about the hackers on our team". After the round ends, they will switch sides, or they will separate me from my squad mates and put me on the opposing team so that they can then shoot me. They really hate being called out by their own teammates, because that isn't seen as sour grapes.

Call it magical, call it amazing, call it magicalamazing but it has happened for sure several times. Not just my imagination.
  • DancesWthMice
    edited March 16
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Getting kind of creepy when the closet cheaters come here to whine about the blatant cheaters.

It'll be even funnier when the banhammer gets dropped on them in game when the anticheat gets another notch increase and they have to cut their live feeds quick while pleading innocence. "I'm not cheating.. I have been recording my hand for the entire match. (Not the active esp and mild aimbot on screen! Oh they'll never know. I'm just a "better player".) Massive banwave due soon. ;-) Hopefully it'll weed out alot of the closet smart behinds. Game needs a major clean up. Game is on the shelf until then. Appalling show of ac support so far but Dice are on it.

Yeah, what's up with recording the hand??? Record the dam screen!

If I ever stream, I'm going to record my fish tank in a mini stream window to prove I'm not cheating ;)
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've been team switched several times now by cheats, but only after thoroughly razzing the cheaters. I didn't realize cheat software had this function!

It also only happens when I'm on the same team as the hack and have been calling them out. I always start off by typing, "sorry about the hackers on our team". After the round ends, they will switch sides, or they will separate me from my squad mates and put me on the opposing team so that they can then shoot me. They really hate being called out by their own teammates, because that isn't seen as sour grapes.

Call it magical, call it amazing, call it magicalamazing but it has happened for sure several times. Not just my imagination.

The game auto balances player count at the start of a round and it switches people. Not the hacks! Mind you it doesnt do a very good job of balancing lol. And there is zero team balance during the round.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    Getting kind of creepy when the closet cheaters come here to whine about the blatant cheaters.

It'll be even funnier when the banhammer gets dropped on them in game when the anticheat gets another notch increase and they have to cut their live feeds quick while pleading innocence. "I'm not cheating.. I have been recording my hand for the entire match. (Not the active esp and mild aimbot on screen! Oh they'll never know. I'm just a "better player".) Massive banwave due soon. ;-) Hopefully it'll weed out alot of the closet smart behinds. Game needs a major clean up. Game is on the shelf until then. Appalling show of ac support so far but Dice are on it.

If I ever stream, I'm going to record my fish tank in a mini stream window to prove I'm not cheating ;)

I've done all three screen hand and face. Still called cheats. Doesnt matter what you do for most people. If they wanted to fly out most certainly id show them.

You cant please people when there weak minds are made up.
  • DancesWthMice
    edited March 16

The game auto balances player count at the start of a round and it switches people. Not the hacks! Mind you it doesnt do a very good job of balancing lol. And there is zero team balance during the round.

I have hundreds of hours in BFV, and this has only occurred after razzing hacks on MY team. Where can I read about this?

Maybe this has been recently enabled and it is just coincidence.
    Post edited by DancesWthMice on
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    I have hundreds of hours in BFV, and this has only occurred after razzing hacks on MY team. Where can I read about this?
    I have noticed, but this is anecdote, that it will balance any squad that has less than four players. Possibly three. Need to experiment. But I have noticed it does not move four man squads.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The balancer does switch players during the game and in between rounds regardless if you are in a squad or playing solo.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Ive only seen it switch a handful of times. It works very seldom.
  • Pelliy
    2079 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    Just saw that post of someone saying he got banned.

@DigitalHype that guy you kept telling to wrote ea support had over a 70% headshot to kill ratio with his sniper weapons for someone who has poor aim.

The h/s percentage with bolt-actions is >70%, but the overall accuracy those weapons are much lower at 15-20%. If they are good enough to hit that many headshots, why entirely miss targets so much. Possibly a symptom of cheat toggle.
    -
    One could argue that when aiming for the head you're more likely to miss entirely. Since there is less hitbox around a head vs. a body. But, I'd still expect to see a higher accuraccy with that high of h/s percentage. Especially with that users sample size being large enough and that much playtime.
    -
    I wouldn't convict based on those stats alone though. As far as clost cheats go, stats mean almost nothing. You have to watch the gameplay and wait for them to slip up.

I would. It's not possible to get 70%hk ratio with poor overall sniper aim. That guy was blaming hacking.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Recorded just now. Today. Head to server 33432.
    https://streamable.com/57iub

• ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The balancer does not switch people during the game.... Have you seen the team balance player counts ? What game have you been playing. Certainly not BFV. Almost every game I am in is like 10 vs 20, and it STILL keeps adding people to the team with more people! Its broken.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    Recorded just now. Today. Head to server 33432.
    https://streamable.com/57iub

A lot of you guys here come off like "public2ndclass" does in this picture.

https://imgur.com/a/2ZVw5X4
  • Pelliy
    2079 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »

I've done all three screen hand and face. Still called cheats. Doesnt matter what you do for most people. If they wanted to fly out most certainly id show them.

You cant please people when there weak minds are made up.

Dude, it could be on LAN with an admin that personally inspects the computer and let's the opponent inspect the computer and some people here will still think they're cheating.

"Cheating on LAN happens"

What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
  • Red_Label_Scotch
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The balancer does not switch people during the game.... Have you seen the team balance player counts ? What game have you been playing. Certainly not BFV. Almost every game I am in is like 10 vs 20, and it STILL keeps adding people to the team with more people! Its broken.

You are wrong!!!!!!, I and others i play with have experienced it. The balancer is broken and I am one of the first people to complain about it, but it does action switching players during the round.
This discussion has been closed.