I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The balancer does not switch people during the game.... Have you seen the team balance player counts ? What game have you been playing. Certainly not BFV. Almost every game I am in is like 10 vs 20, and it STILL keeps adding people to the team with more people! Its broken.

    You are wrong!!!!!!, I and others i play with have experienced it. The balancer is broken and I am one of the first people to complain about it, but it does action switching players during the round.

    You're correct. The balancer even switches full squads. It's terrible. First place on the winning team leading the team and it switches me and I get a loss.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It only moves people at the end of the round.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.
  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It only moves people at the end of the round.

    You're correct, too.

    It's not a very effective balancer.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.
  • Hercules728
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly in the ~400 rounds i played so far, I encountered maybe 4-5 cheaters, where I can definitely say, these guys were hacking.....So far i don't think cheaters are much of a problem in this game, but maybe i've just been lucky.

    Most cheaters run subtle ESP hacks that you'll never be able to confirm. There are lots of smart cheaters out there that cycle cheats on and off to pad their scores, yet are smart enough to realize that posting ridiculous K/D and KPM ratios while on foot will raise suspicion.

    Also running macros for recoil and firing speed for a semi auto is cheating . Some people don't think this is cheating . This is all over the place . I saw a clan of 4 guys running full auto semi autos with no recoil the other night , oh yeah they were mouse tapping , sure .

    I saw a you tuber complaining about a blatant hacker , I watched the cheater shooting through walls and such . The complaining guy is a cheater as well and is in the top 5 on the leader board . Played against this clown several times . Getting shot by him while spawning in , from his base . Yeah he is pro . If i see him , i leave the server . He is actually profiting from his site and he cheats ... just amazing .
  • parkingbrake
    3025 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly in the ~400 rounds i played so far, I encountered maybe 4-5 cheaters, where I can definitely say, these guys were hacking.....So far i don't think cheaters are much of a problem in this game, but maybe i've just been lucky.

    Most cheaters run subtle ESP hacks that you'll never be able to confirm. There are lots of smart cheaters out there that cycle cheats on and off to pad their scores, yet are smart enough to realize that posting ridiculous K/D and KPM ratios while on foot will raise suspicion.

    I saw someone the other day who looked like he was following the How Not To Get Caught script to the letter. He had some impressive score like 60/2, but in the last few minutes of the round he suddenly died ten or twelve times in a row so he ended up at a more credible 60/14. Proof? No, not by a mile, but when someone's behavior matches what the hack sellers advise on their websites it has to make you wonder.

    And when you look at the leaderboards and see some guy who has 1,600 kills and three deaths for a KDR of 533/1, and he's still playing, well it's hard not to think that players care a lot more about cheating than EA does. How hard could it be to spot someone like that? An intern could look at the leaderboards once a day and get rid of a dozen hack users without working up a sweat.
  • DancesWthMice
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been team switched several times now by cheats, but only after thoroughly razzing the cheaters. I didn't realize cheat software had this function!

    It also only happens when I'm on the same team as the hack and have been calling them out. I always start off by typing, "sorry about the hackers on our team". After the round ends, they will switch sides, or they will separate me from my squad mates and put me on the opposing team so that they can then shoot me. They really hate being called out by their own teammates, because that isn't seen as sour grapes.

    Call it magical, call it amazing, call it magicalamazing but it has happened for sure several times. Not just my imagination.

    The game auto balances player count at the start of a round and it switches people. Not the hacks! Mind you it doesnt do a very good job of balancing lol. And there is zero team balance during the round.

    Where can I read about this? It has only happened to me 3 times after razzing cheaters, and I have hundreds of hours on BFV.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If it balanced people during the round properly then then teams would be even. But they hardly ever are.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    How is what he said absurd?
    It is really simple.

    When you have an anti-cheat that basically does not work, the anti-cheat, while existent, has a functional effect of so near to zero to be effectively zero.


  • TyroneLoyd
    1190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @LOLGotYerTags can you unbin my post.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It only moves people at the end of the round.

    You may continue with your mis-informed knowledge of the game balancer, it doesn't change the truth. What baffles me more is that you think I and many others are making it up.
  • ViolentMinds
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    Buddy. Idk what platform youre on. But on PC im calling it exactly how i see it. Do i need to seriously provide scoreboard screen shots of all my matches im in with completely unbalanced teams or what? I wish i balanced during the round. Thats the one thing its missing........ Everyone on the Discord agrees. Idk what the hell you guys are playing. I also dont auto match and i dont play on full servers. I use the server browser. The only time it is balanced is at the start. After that, Say if some people quit, it doesnt even the teams it just stays unbalanced after that until the next round. Even when i join unbalanced servers sometimes it even puts me and other new players on the team thats got more people! Anyway this isnt even the right topic for this thread.
  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It only moves people at the end of the round.

    You may continue with your mis-informed knowledge of the game balancer, it doesn't change the truth. What baffles me more is that you think I and many others are making it up.

    I don't recall ever being moved in game but I do recall being moved next map.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It only moves people at the end of the round.

    You may continue with your mis-informed knowledge of the game balancer, it doesn't change the truth. What baffles me more is that you think I and many others are making it up.

    I don't recall ever being moved in game but I do recall being moved next map.

    Thats your personal experience.
    But I and others have been switched in game (it occurs upon death). Its happened to players in/out of a squad. Just because you are unaware of this does not mean it does not occur. Thats would be as absurd as someone saying they have seen no cheaters in BFV, therefore there are no cheaters in the game.
    -
    @ViolentMinds I'd pay good money to see the look on your face when you discover you are wrong about this. I'm on PC, I use the server browser to join games just like you and I have 18days and 22hrs played to date. My mates have similar situations. Feel free to continue questioning my judgement.

  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    It only moves people at the end of the round.

    You may continue with your mis-informed knowledge of the game balancer, it doesn't change the truth. What baffles me more is that you think I and many others are making it up.

    I don't recall ever being moved in game but I do recall being moved next map.

    Thats your personal experience.
    But I and others have been switched in game (it occurs upon death). Its happened to players in/out of a squad. Just because you are unaware of this does not mean it does not occur. Thats would be as absurd as someone saying they have seen no cheaters in BFV, therefore there are no cheaters in the game.

    I never said it didn't occur. I'm just saying I don't recall it ever happening to me. (it might have and I just don't recall)

    I'll take your word for it. That's a sucky situation. I wouldn't be a happy camper if it happened to me.
  • JPhysics
    804 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thats fine Pelliy ;) I'm just taking a stance on it because ViolentMinds insists it does not switch players during the round. It has happened not alot, but multiple times for my guys. The player in mind has to leave the round and rejoin the squad in order to get back onto the squads team.
  • parkingbrake
    3025 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Recorded just now. Today. Head to server 33432.
    (link removed)
    He isn't very subtle about it, is he. The thing is, if someone accuses him in game that player will be called a whiner, crybaby etc., some folks will assume the hackusation is unjustified just as some will assume someone with an impressive score is cheating. Of course a cheater like that is easy to catch, assuming the game publisher will make the effort and in the case of EA these days that does not seem to be the case. Anyone cranking off headshot kills like that should at least be red-flagged for further attention, possibly even suspended for a day while the anti-cheat dept. takes a look at him--PUBG does it, why can't EA? Safe bet this critter will still be playing a month from now.
  • Pelliy
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 16
    TyroneLoyd wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

    What do you expect from people that don't listen to reason? You still got people saying there's no anti-cheat in the game it's been removed despite evidence to suggest there's anti cheat in bf5. It's just the anti cheat is very poor.

    Then you got the conspiracy about dice letting content creators cheat. Just absolute drivel nonsense. Can't have a fruitful discussion with such absurdity.

    The anti-cheat is so low that it is the functional equivalent of non-existent. It's like saying, No, I am not BROKE, I have 47 cents to my name. Thus, there's evidence to show that he is not broke, he has some money.

    You spout so much absurdity, then you rail against supposed absurdity...Nonsense. Drivel nonsense.

    But, good job at trying to derail the thread again.

    How is what he said absurd?

    He was responding to ME and my situation. None of what he said is far fetched in the slightest nor was it a derailment of the thread since i was responding to someone in the thread about my experience with dealing with people that move the goal post. FFS man why is it that when he states quite obviously that the anti cheat is garbage and that conspiracy theories like cheaters being able to move players and dice letting content creators cheat is seemingly ridiculous people jump on the man likes hes the anti christ.

    CHILL OUT gezz.

    Some people just miss the point entirely. The point isn't about is it so bad that its practically not existent. I wasn't arguing semantics. My point is when having a fruitful discussion, it can only happen when people stay true to the facts. If you have people saying X and people saying no still despite the contrary and supporting evidence. You cannot have a fruitful discussion about it. Its just best to leave that person to their thoughts and opinions.

    that's all.

    Some people just take the statement to whole 'nother level its really unreal.

    If one thinks the anticheat is so bad, its practically non-existent, go ahead and think that. At this point, I wouldn't even contest to that. the anti-cheat isn't very good.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!