Weekly BF

Overpower shotguns

masterRider2000
42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
How is it that I get blasted by shotguns from long distance with one shot. But a an assault can shoot me 4-6 times from close range before he kills me? Is anyone else dealing with this?

Comments

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Was it the drilling perhaps? It has a rifle mode that can one shot headshot at any distance.

That or people are using slugs and headshot killing you at 50m or less
  • vaulty6
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How is it that I get blasted by shotguns from long distance with one shot. But a an assault can shoot me 4-6 times from close range before he kills me? Is anyone else dealing with this?[/quo

You probably got hit by a drilling. That has a rifle bullet mode which you can shoot as, you know, a rifle.
  • masterRider2000
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Must be .... but still if it was a head shot. That's an amazing shot.
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shotguns just got a serious over buff in the last update pure BS
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MAILBOMB wrote: »

so shotguns finally became a viable option and you say they are op. they still get out ranged by all other classes and need good aim unlike the spray&pray of smg's and lmg's, sure they can ohk on headshots at 50m but if you don't get that you need several shots and after the first shot your opponent will a,d,a,d and return fire with their laser rifle. shotguns are far from op
  • MAILBOMB
    303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    stiny1838 wrote: »

so shotguns finally became a viable option and you say they are op. they still get out ranged by all other classes and need good aim unlike the spray&pray of smg's and lmg's, sure they can ohk on headshots at 50m but if you don't get that you need several shots and after the first shot your opponent will a,d,a,d and return fire with their laser rifle. shotguns are far from op

Found your new love hey fella. Sorry but they are way OP and everybody knows it
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

yes an the same way aa was op when you could actually kill planes.
  • mattd3162014
    313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Yeah every weapon vehicle customization even the UI is OP the single player is OP the glitches are OP the devs are OP The players are OP the bullets are OP The air you breath when you walk outside is OP even some peoples farts are OP.
  • stiny1838

Yeah every weapon vehicle customization even the UI is OP the single player is OP the glitches are OP the devs are OP The players are OP the bullets are OP The air you breath when you walk outside is OP even some peoples farts are OP.

hell i know people who could stop a charging bull with their farts.
  • Billydoc1
    520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    shotguns are fine now
  • Hullman1973
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

hell i know people who could stop a charging bull with their farts.

My farts are so OP even the dog leaves the room when I let one fly..............
  • JediMastaWyn
    528 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shottguns actually feel useful now!
  • Yorksh1rePud
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get OHK by a drilling from miles away yesterday, must have been 100 meters away.
  • stiny1838
    I get OHK by a drilling from miles away yesterday, must have been 100 meters away.

yes by the secondary fire mode that fires a rifle round.
  • Daytonaflyer
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Shotguns in Battlefield V definitely are NOT overpowered. I don't even use a shotgun very often, but at least they're decent now and not worthless. I think they're just about perfect for how they should be. They're still outmatched anywhere except for close combat.