Arditi Dagger and Other Limited Edition Weapons

Silaku
12 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Hi, does anyone else have the Arditi Dagger or Other Limited Edition Weapons missing from their collection? I would like them to re-release them with missions to get them again so as to complete the collection, or at the very least make them available to purchase from the store that way people can buy the ones they are missing from their collection. Or at least if they are not going to release them again they can remove them from the list of Weapons and Gadgets so we can complete our collections. What do you guys think? Do you agree with these ideas?

Comments

• Silaku
    Kindy leave a comment saying you agree if you see this and agree with it, it is the only way of convincing the developers to release the Arditi Dagger and Limited Edition weapons to us, thank you.
  • Moorlander
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Silaku wrote: »
    Hi, does anyone else have the Arditi Dagger or Other Limited Edition Weapons missing from their collection? I would like them to re-release them with missions to get them again so as to complete the collection, or at the very least make them available to purchase from the store that way people can buy the ones they are missing from their collection. Or at least if they are not going to release them again they can remove them from the list of Weapons and Gadgets so we can complete our collections. What do you guys think? Do you agree with these ideas?

If they are removed from the weapons list then those of us who have the Arditi Dagger and Ararebo etc would be unable to select them.
  • CS-2107
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Moorlander wrote: »

If they are removed from the weapons list then those of us who have the Arditi Dagger and Ararebo etc would be unable to select them.

I think he means more like remove their visibility for all those who haven't unlocked them.

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Arditi dagger was a limited time summer mission weapon they never offered another way to get. I’m glad I got it, never used anything else even after 65 service stars with it
  • mostafa_0017
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hey If it makes any difference I too would like to get both Ariditi dagger and the coupe coupe :)
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    hey If it makes any difference I too would like to get both Ariditi dagger and the coupe coupe :)

Me too. The coupe coupe was only available to get over a weekend and I believe you needed only like 40 or 200 shotgun kills to unlock... I was in the hospital with my wife while she had surgery. I had waited for so long to try and get that thing... bugger all.
  • Silaku

No i don't expect that to happen, i expect them to do like they did with the Doughboy 1911 (was a weapon you could obtain by pre ordering the special edition of BF1), to remove it off the lists of the people who have not obtained it at least, if they do not release it for people to get it again one way or the other.
  • Silaku
    CS-2107 wrote: »

I think he means more like remove their visibility for all those who haven't unlocked them.

Yeah what he said^
  • Silaku
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    Arditi dagger was a limited time summer mission weapon they never offered another way to get. I’m glad I got it, never used anything else even after 65 service stars with it

Awesome dude, i just wish they could make it available on way or the other as i did not have the online version of BF1 (did not have internet in my PS4) when the Arditi Dagger missions were going on, aint fair they i worked hard and collected all other weapons, some of which i even paid money for (the Hero Bundle) and then i am unable to get the last weapon on my list.
  • Silaku

Yeah tell all the people who want all limited edition weapons to come and comment here maybe they will listen to us
  • Silaku

Me too. The coupe coupe was only available to get over a weekend and I believe you needed only like 40 or 200 shotgun kills to unlock... I was in the hospital with my wife while she had surgery. I had waited for so long to try and get that thing... bugger all.

I believe the Coupe Coupe was made available again through some mission or on the Road to BFV missions, unlike the Arditi Dagger which was never made available again. But still at this point since the game if past its lifecycle and they are not releasing anything else they should either unlock all Limited Edition weapons or at least remove them from the lists of the players who do not have them. I mean their customers do have lives and cannot always be present whenever they decide to make a limited event!
  • 9JIE
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I hope so. I contacted the online service many times and they just brushed you off. I really hope the Arditi Dagger could be released again or delete the visibility in collection. However, I have no trust on dice and EA.
  • salmans2003
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i got the arditi dagger and a limited time item
  • 9JIE
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 13
    @salmans2003 When you got it?
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dagger was a special reward for completing summer assignments. You got some crazy skeleton dog tags as well.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    Dagger was a special reward for completing summer assignments. You got some crazy skeleton dog tags as well.

I remember it was before the dog tag tracker UI was made so you had no idea for sure if you actually accomplished the mission.

I remember playing and doing what was needed a lot every day it was available.

After all I went thru to get that dagger I never stopped using it.
  • MurfCr
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Imabaka70 yup that be the one.
  • JohnMurdock68
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Would also like an opportunity to get the Arditi Dagger. For some reason I missed out on the challenges at the time....
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No i don't expect that to happen, i expect them to do like they did with the Doughboy 1911 (was a weapon you could obtain by pre ordering the special edition of BF1), to remove it off the lists of the people who have not obtained it at least, if they do not release it for people to get it again one way or the other.
    I bought a collector’s edition late in the lifetime of the game, the included code for the Doughboy sadly didn’t work then, for some reason. It’s the only weapon I’m missing.