Weekly BF

Ok. I re - bought BF5 this week. This is my (personal and others?) problems with the game.

2»

Comments

• miasmata200
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have to screw with the in-game graphics and my TV’s display settings, every single time I play BFV. I don’t think the issue is just with the brightness or contrast. IDK if it has to do with graphics, but the environments seems to have a pixilated digital camo effect, like the US military’s official camouflage.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13261 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    dustykill wrote: »

You are Arma 3???

I believe he meant "IN Arma 3" rather than "I'm Arma 3".

Typo.

Plus you DID mention Arma in your OP.

dustykill wrote: »
    If you want a "realistic" game we got the ARMA franchise.

• Toxic_CA
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus christ its like everyone on these damn forums need glasses
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Max_3Timer wrote: »
    I see this alot from posters..

CHANGE your playstyle, flank, outsmart enemies and think ahead, and you will do fine.

This game can be so fun, and the TTK, allows for some insane killstreaks.

Adapt to the crap? It is easier to spot a enemy in real life, i am not kidding. I was in the recon unit in the army.

But this tread is showing the problems with the game. So many replies. I am not alone about this. It is more campers in this game than COD BO4.

I am such a BF addict, that sadly it is the only option for me.

It is like a heroin addict settling for crack cocaine.
  • stiny1838
    263 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    I'm Arma 3 I was kicked from a clan for using short wave radio to communicate instead of long wave, against bots.....

One does not simply play Arma 3 lol.

God I wish ARMA 3 or something similar would come to Xbox.

I'd kick this casual rubbish to the curb so fast and switch it would make your head spin.

as a player of the original operation flashpoint i could not agree more.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ENKkii87 wrote: »
    I'm Arma 3 I was kicked from a clan for using short wave radio to communicate instead of long wave, against bots.....

One does not simply play Arma 3 lol.

FM plebs

AM is king
  • Austacker
    430 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 18
    @GrinddalDDG

Not to be a [email protected]#s, but I notice your clan tag is PTFO. Yet in the video, you waited to detonate the dynamite until AFTER they armed it. Also, you never once made an attempt to disarm it, even after you wiped the area with said dynamite.

I understand that your rifle "MIGHT" have limited your ability to be effective in CQC (see your clan tag for irony example), but you didn't even try!
    You seemed focused on your k/d.

Seems to contradict your use of PTFO.

If this is clan PTFO from Australia I can confirm they both focus purely on KDR and you have to have a XIM/ChronusMax to join.

I know because I asked one of their members in the past if I could join their clan and was told this is a requirement, so naturally I didn't join :)

I foolishly thought it was just a cool tag and they are committed to actually playing the objective, but sadly... nah, they were full of it.

Glad I missed the cut on that one!
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »

CHANGE your playstyle, flank, outsmart enemies and think ahead, and you will do fine.

That clips shows totally what is WRONG with this game .. camping with 3x scope and no chance for the enemies to react.

Well, firstly, I would not call this camping, as that would require me to be prone all the time and not move. Besides, do you expect me to go straight into action with a scoped low rof weapon? I can also get these streaks witn non scoped weapons, this was just recent.

Btw, enemies can just get some awareness and not run straight onto a obejctive and lie down behind it. It's fair game for all.

Also, this is Grand ops, the job is to defend the objective, not to run around like a headless chicken.

BF1 was too casual, this is too hard and has a bad ttk. I did well in BF1 and other BF's aswell, they just require different playstyles is all.

Would you rather it be a CoD hipfire high RoF spam fest?

the moment the turner is warranted as slow ROF it easily out DPS all SMGs but suomi and thompson anywhere anytime. assault is just the one man army class in BFV the class is either the best at most things or at least on par with every other class in the game.
    semi-autos are just the easiest and best weapons in the game. on top they have ARs for when they want to play a bit more aggressively
    but hey medic is still the most useless class in BFV with no versatility and variation. but at least DICE can justify to cut the class for the next game
  • c-s-t-r-i-n-i-x
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

That clips shows totally what is WRONG with this game .. camping with 3x scope and no chance for the enemies to react.

Well, firstly, I would not call this camping, as that would require me to be prone all the time and not move. Besides, do you expect me to go straight into action with a scoped low rof weapon? I can also get these streaks witn non scoped weapons, this was just recent.

Btw, enemies can just get some awareness and not run straight onto a obejctive and lie down behind it. It's fair game for all.

Also, this is Grand ops, the job is to defend the objective, not to run around like a headless chicken.

BF1 was too casual, this is too hard and has a bad ttk. I did well in BF1 and other BF's aswell, they just require different playstyles is all.

I like how people are always crying about reaction time. Cause if someone unloads into your face in real life, you have soooooomuch time react.

Oh but wait this isn’t meant to be real, “if you want real, go play Arma.”

Oh but wait there weren’t women fighting like this during WW2 and Thompson had a side charging handle we can’t have that it’s not historic.

Holy crap....bi-polar community much?

This $h!? is probably just as inhealthy for the game as any dev from the company.
  • GrinddalDDG
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Austacker wrote: »
    @GrinddalDDG

Not to be a [email protected]#s, but I notice your clan tag is PTFO. Yet in the video, you waited to detonate the dynamite until AFTER they armed it. Also, you never once made an attempt to disarm it, even after you wiped the area with said dynamite.

I understand that your rifle "MIGHT" have limited your ability to be effective in CQC (see your clan tag for irony example), but you didn't even try!
    You seemed focused on your k/d.

Seems to contradict your use of PTFO.

If this is clan PTFO from Australia I can confirm they both focus purely on KDR and you have to have a XIM/ChronusMax to join.

I know because I asked one of their members in the past if I could join their clan and was told this is a requirement, so naturally I didn't join :)

I foolishly thought it was just a cool tag and they are committed to actually playing the objective, but sadly... nah, they were full of it.

Glad I missed the cut on that one!

I am Danish tho.
  • GrinddalDDG
    edited March 18

the moment the turner is warranted as slow ROF it easily out DPS all SMGs but suomi and thompson anywhere anytime. assault is just the one man army class in BFV the class is either the best at most things or at least on par with every other class in the game.
    semi-autos are just the easiest and best weapons in the game. on top they have ARs for when they want to play a bit more aggressively
    but hey medic is still the most useless class in BFV with no versatility and variation. but at least DICE can justify to cut the class for the next game

Compared to other weapons better suited for cqc, then yes it is slow.

I take rof over dps up close, unless we are talking shotguns.

Also, the scope made this impractical, had it been conquest and had a bigger objective area, then sure.