Yoyoyo people what's the worst thing in Bfv??

2»

Comments

• DropInDropOut
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The combination of enemy tankers that are too scared to push objectives so they sit up on a hill or in a field shooting halfway across the map and no good/competent friendly tankers to take them out. We as infantry literally can't get close enough to take them out and they literally don't move because they are afraid of dying in a video game. This issue is not new to BFV though, it was pretty bad in past titles as well, namely BF4, but at least then they rolled around at 40 mph and didn't camp a hill.
  • Choongangchong
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The worst things:
    Vaulting over a pebble 6 times before being killed
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    The community.

And hackusaters every where.
    Shoot someone with M30 Drilling alternative fire and you're a cheater because the noob didnt learn the game.
    Know that someone is behind the wall because a recon on your team popped a spotting flare above his head, you're a cheater because the noob didnt learn the game.
    Shoot someone standing still in front of you in the head and you're a cheater because there are no way you can do headshots that the noob cant pull off himself.
    Having a KD over 2 and you're a cheater because the noob cant get such kd himself (dunning kruger at its finest)
    Rinse and repeat for every game mechanic the hackusater do not know.

The best things:
    No 3d spotting.
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    1.No spotting
    2.Attrition

If it wasnt clear enough: Finally a game where you do not have huge signs saying the enemy is here every where.

• StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Snipers who take a burst from an auto, but are still able to stand like a statue and get a head shot. Lack of maps and server control.
  • PrecisionWing
    657 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Game without private servers
  • Archon764
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1. MMG
    2. Visibility
    3. Audio
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can I be unbinned pls and tyvm..

@LOLGotYerTags
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The single worst thing in BFV is not having rented servers with full admin control.

When we had rented servers:

Blatant cheater? Zap, gone.

Subtle cheater? (pause to run him through stats analysis service) Zap, gone.

High ping players from other continents? Zap, gone.

Players want to repeat a map they really like? Zap, done.

Thirty players on one side and ten on the other? Zap, fixed.

Clans working together to stack teams? Zap, clans put on opposite teams.

In all the years I've played BF games on rented servers I found maybe half a dozen I wouldn't go back to because of poor admins. But I never had any problem filling my favorites list with well-run servers with good admins, places where I knew I'd have fun. I miss those days.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1843 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The worst things:
    Vaulting over a pebble 6 times before being killed
    Jesus4000 wrote: »
    The community.

And hackusaters every where.
    Shoot someone with M30 Drilling alternative fire and you're a cheater because the noob didnt learn the game.
    Know that someone is behind the wall because a recon on your team popped a spotting flare above his head, you're a cheater because the noob didnt learn the game.
    Shoot someone standing still in front of you in the head and you're a cheater because there are no way you can do headshots that the noob cant pull off himself.
    Having a KD over 2 and you're a cheater because the noob cant get such kd himself (dunning kruger at its finest)
    Rinse and repeat for every game mechanic the hackusater do not know.

The best things:
    No 3d spotting.
    Billydoc1 wrote: »
    1.No spotting
    2.Attrition

If it wasnt clear enough: Finally a game where you do not have huge signs saying the enemy is here every where.

What game is that??

I should have elaborated more. I wish we could still simply press Q instead of all the other nonsense that spots in bfv...
  • GeneralXIV
    306 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think the worst things for me are the things that can kill you instantly without counter. Tanks sitting across the map from you, bombers that drop bombs on you, snipers that can instantly headshot you, shotguns, AP mines, people using the frag rifle and whatever the pistol is, occasionally the TTK... maybe an unpopular opinion.
  • Cpt_Blitz_26
    294 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No USF, Soviets, Japan, Italy, etc.

Where the Hell are the factions, maps, vehicles, and weapons that come with these?

I swear if they don't end up adding these properly I will be so saddd. The gameplay and graphics are great, all things considered. I really want to run up the beaches on D day with my BAR yelling "Get up the F****** beach!" in AMERICAN english!
  • mrtwotimes
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    However ironic, probably many of the players I encounter including myself at times.
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GeneralXIV wrote: »
    I think the worst things for me are the things that can kill you instantly without counter. Tanks sitting across the map from you, bombers that drop bombs on you, snipers that can instantly headshot you, shotguns, AP mines, people using the frag rifle and whatever the pistol is, occasionally the TTK... maybe an unpopular opinion.

Assault playing overlapping both sniper and medic roles with their norecoil laser-rifles and melting everyone with babymode easy weapons. That's also awful. There is no ''counter role'' to the assault class atm.
  • Normandie-I944
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    1. Historically not accurate
    2. Annoying and impossible weapon assignments
    3. Low number of maps which are boring as well
    4. The lack of factions
    5. Everything
  • krliathbirdeate
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    I will go with developers
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Awful class balance, visibility, bipods, lack of content.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2019
    the gameplay
    seriously though the only new additions i 100% like are:
    -being able to throw grenades back
    -the new revive system
    -the viability of slide-y jump-y spam 'cause it's fun
    the absolute worst thing would have to be the maps. with better map design, less foliage/rubble/snow, and better lighting the game would improve a lot even with all the other issues.
  • ElliotLH
    9554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Grand Operations.