Do we have cheaters?

18910111214»

Comments

• TheAngryYankee
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And to add to that, PSN parties. People constantly calling out enemy and verbally marking objectives/enemy/vehicles.
  • Prep768
    3413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been accused of cheating 4 times in the past fortnight, all from the 1000 kills with the Ross. They insist that I am hacking on console, even after I screenshot my set up of ds4 and half dozen empty cans of Sainsbury's cider. It is a gold Ps4 though.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    yeah, from what i understand is that with the right configuration of XIM and ingame settings u can get a 90-95% PC Feel. There will always be some accelaration issues when using a XIM.

Its not even close to 50%

It sounds like you haven't spent much time learning how to set it up. I'm probably at 85% feel of PC and if I spent more time, I could probably get it to 90% - 95% feel of PC. The biggest thing most people don't realize about these things, is these are not plug and play devices. You have to spend a lot of time learning how to fine tune it to your preferences. Their Forums are good and there are lots of YouTube videos to help you out. Just gotta spend the time. There are default configs but those will get you to your 50% feel.

I dont use xim to start with. I had it for a month trying it out. The reason why I said its not even close to 50% is because i ve spent 9 years gaming competitively on PC and doesnt matter how you set up your xim, mouse input doesnt feel the same.

Really? ofcourse it doesnt feel 100% the same, but im sure the XIM is waayyy better to be configured then that Tactical Hori thing.
    and 9years of 'competitive gaming' sure doesnt make u a PC wizard to understand how to properly configure stuff like this.
    so dont act like it.

No 9 years of competitive gaming experience doesnt give me knowledge but combining that with my IT skills/knowledge (its something I studied) thats what gives me greater knowledge how stuff should work/function.

Tac Hori isnt the best emulator and it isnt better than XiM (even biggest ape on the planet knows this), however no matter the configuration on XIM it will never give you that raw mouse input like PC, thats all I am saying.
  • SMK_GAMING_1
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One of my recent videos must have been shared on some hacking forum or something, I had a influx of people all on the same day comment on my video to say I am an idiot for saying there are not hacks on current gen consoles. Out of the 50+ of these comments I responded to I asked for proof, only one person came back with evidence (COD4 on Xbox 360 lmfao), the rest just came out with the same rubbish without any evidence. Most weird stuff on console can be easily explained by lag, glitches, packet loss, people boosting, and people not knowing about certain aspects of the game. You cannot go online with a hacked/jailbroken PS4.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    One of my recent videos must have been shared on some hacking forum or something, I had a influx of people all on the same day comment on my video to say I am an idiot for saying there are not hacks on current gen consoles. Out of the 50+ of these comments I responded to I asked for proof, only one person came back with evidence (COD4 on Xbox 360 lmfao), the rest just came out with the same rubbish without any evidence. Most weird stuff on console can be easily explained by lag, glitches, packet loss, people boosting, and people not knowing about certain aspects of the game. You cannot go online with a hacked/jailbroken PS4.

Add to this that the sites I’ve seen look fishier than low tide at the pier, the sites supposedly have these hacks are most likely a scam. Put your card in and watch your bank account get drained.
    I get the same response as you have “just search” and the only evidence I got sent was from the ps3/xbox360.