What map is the worst

Comments

• Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada for sure. Very big map and open map. There are too many objective points on GO and CQ, thats why amount of players on same point is very low. Would be nice to decrease objective point's amount and do something with visibility. Especially pilots can not see anything on the ground, atleast on ultra settings.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1719 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say Hamada is overall the worst, especially on frontlines. Not to say you cant have great rounds but just in gerneral
  • SirBobdk
    3870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gonna pass. Takes to long to name them all :wink:
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1343 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ranked, where 1 is the worst and 9 the best

1. Fjell
    2. Hamada
    3. Panzerstorm
    4. Narvik
    5. Aerodrome
    6. Rotterdam
    7. Twisted Steel
    8. Arras
    9. Devastation
  • Zviko0
    1449 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    Ranked, where 1 is the worst and 9 the best

1. Fjell
    2. Hamada
    3. Panzerstorm
    4. Narvik
    5. Aerodrome
    6. Rotterdam
    7. Twisted Steel
    8. Arras
    9. Devastation

This is my exact order as well except Fjell. I see Fjell as a dogfighting map because it's so bad on the ground but 5v5 dogfights actually make it good and unique so it kinda doesn't belong on the same list as others.
  • SirBobdk
    3870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Devastation
    2. Aerodrome
    3. Arras
    4. Fjell
    5. Rotterdam
    6. Narvik
    7. Hamada
    8. Panzerstorm
    9. Twisted Steel
  • Jarp75
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    Fjell, the map is not very good and the overpowered bombers that are bombing every spot constantly give it the rest.
  • WetFishDB
    1962 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Depends on mode for me.

Conquest I dislike Hamada. It just feels imbalanced and too big to me. Very little class diversity, or at least to be successful. Most of the other maps have at least some capacity for diversity. The only map I’ve ever spawn trapped people on Conquest is Fjell, so I think that one could probably do with layout improvements.

Frontlines I dislike Aerodome. It’s fine if the attacking tanks even vaguely help, but most of the time they sit back and try to padd their KDR without really helping push the flag (or charge in too early), and so pushing A can be pretty tough. And if no one assaults the front of A, getting a flank can be tough as the enemy have line of sight from their protected spawn area.

CQA and Rush I didn’t particularly mind any of the maps.

I do think that out of bound areas should generally NOT have line of sight onto objectives. It inherently encourages players to sit back and snipe rather than defend or attack the respective objectives.
  • ViolationofDerp
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    1.Definitely Fjell, pilots may have a lot of fun, but infantry just gets stomped on.
    2.Narvik, mainly due to the visibility issues, benefiting campers too much.
    3. Aerodrome, I like the idea of the map, but in CQ allies seem to be at a disadvantage, since the main fight is always about the C hangar. Therefore Allies only get to have 2 save flags, while germans maintain 3 flags easily.
    That being said, i like most of the maps way more than the bf1 maps (especially thinking back to Gallicia or Lupkow Pass). Arras for instance has a good mix of close quarters and open fields.
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada, then Panzerstorm, then Fjell

Fjell is sometimes ok. Hamada should be deleted and Panzerstorm serves a purpose if you're in a tank, otherwise it's to be avoided.
  • ragnarok013
    2585 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Fjell. It's just a bad map.

I agree in its current form, however if aircraft were removed it's be a lot more playable. I'm not a fan of Narvik either.
  • ViolationofDerp
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hamada should be deleted.
    Don't give them ideas, I tell ya we end up with 2 maps on BF6, and they will be on the forum like: Ok ok we know, you guys want more maps, but what about those two? Are they good, are they bad?
  • Tip_the_Cap
    179 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Narvik.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For conquest I hate that desert map that has like a broken castle. Map is blah and to wide open. Seems like i'm just running around with my head chopped off like a chicken for RAMBO reviving.
  • devin071
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fjelll for sure
  • Agent_Talon
    436 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    Panzerstorm if the stupid fog and rain last the entire round. A game with already kinda crappy visibility thinks that we need a fake grey fog as well, no thanks.

In general it's Hamada for me.
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    Rotterdam. Devastation is really close though.
  • n7k6k5w9jp0
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aerodrome gets my vote. Needs a lot more cover/buildings and the C point is just a joyless meat grinder.

Fjell just needs aircraft removed and it will be a half decent CQC infantry map.
  • Redstripe101
    2546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell even though I like the plane chaos
  • NLBartmaN
    2957 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 20
    Most maps are to open for my taste, but I don't really have a worst map.

Every map can be terrible in combination with a certain gamemode, but the same map can be fun with a different gamemode, when they only use a limited part of the map.

Some maps can be terrible for infantry, but fun for vehicles and the other way around.

But I do think BF V has NO map that is fun for evertyhing, unlike BF1, that had maps that were fun for everything.
    Post edited by NLBartmaN on